Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hello!!!! From Lance.Smith

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance.Smith(God of Tea/B)

Hello!!!! From Lance.Smith Empty
PostSubject: Hello!!!! From Lance.Smith   Hello!!!! From Lance.Smith I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:52 am

Hi I'm Lance.Smith (Not my real name)

I live in England and so I'm in GMT (duh)

And I have little people who live in my head (hi we're all here in the brackets)

So It's good to be here and I look forward to RPing with you all and making friends.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Hello!!!! From Lance.Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!! From Lance.Smith   Hello!!!! From Lance.Smith I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:26 am

Hey! I am so jealous of you! I want to visit England so badly! Anyways, your not the only one with something inside your head. I have a pet unicorn from the magical land of Candy in my head!

Anyways welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/

Hello!!!! From Lance.Smith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: