Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

volleyball isn't my sport (mae!<3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

volleyball isn't my sport (mae!<3) Empty
PostSubject: volleyball isn't my sport (mae!<3)   volleyball isn't my sport (mae!<3) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 12:04 am

SHE LIVES IN A FAIRYTALE
SOMEWHERE TO FAR FOR US TO FIND

Zoella got ready as fast as she could because she had a volleyball game to go to. She put on some black workout shorts and a white tank top. She then ran right out of her cabin. While running her feet started to hurt. She had see that she forgot to put her shoes and socks on. She ran back in her cabin putting white Nike socks on and a pair of black Nike shoes. She then ran out of her cabin feeling confident. She bumped into some people, but that didn't stop her from running. Right when she turned the corner, she saw her team waiting for her. It was Co Ed volleyball so some guys were on her team. They gave her high fives for making it. Zoella huffed and puffed trying to catch her breath

Zoella got a cup of water and heard her friend yell "Zoella we are starting!" Zoella threw he paper cup in the trash and ran to her spot. Zoella played before but this was her first time playing here at camp. The other team served out first and the game started. Her friend hit it going over the net and it came to Zoella. Zoella was in the front so she hit it as hard as she could. The other team didn't hit it which made Zoella get her team ahead. The game continued and Zoella would spike it when she was in the front. She finally made her way to the back of the court.

It was Zoella's turn to serve and she had the ball in her hand. She bounced it on the ground a few times and she was ready. She threw the ball in the air and hit it like she was spiking it. It went over the net and it hit someone in the face. She cupped her hands over her mouth gasping. She ran over to the other side scared "Time out!" someone said. She kneeled down to the person on the ground. "I am so sorry. I must've put some wind behind it. " she apologized to the person. Being the daughter of Aeolus, she must've put some wind behind that ball when she hit it.
# OF WORDS:370
NOTES: Mae! Sorry to hurt your character xD
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

volleyball isn't my sport (mae!<3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: volleyball isn't my sport (mae!<3)   volleyball isn't my sport (mae!<3) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:35 pm

Finnegan Isaac Hayes
Honestly Finnegan has no idea what he is even doing here. He has never been considered athletic, so the mere idea of him playing volleyball sounds extremely stupid. Yet here he is, this should be interested. Sighing, he stands there his hands in his pockets not really paying attention. There's like no chance that anyone would actually pass the ball to him. After all, they just asked him to play because one of the teams needed a sixth member. So that's the story behind why the hell he is here.

Sighing, Finnegan looks up and attempts to follow the game. But honestly he knows next to nothing about volleyball, which makes this whole idea even more stupid. Rolling his eyes he turns his head to watch as one of his teammates dives on the ground to pass the ball. That's when he realizes the pass is coming towards him. Swearing he sticks his arms out and hits the ball, actually taking it over the net. Blinking in confusion he stands there as his teammates congratulate him.

However after this, he does end up going back to sort of just standing there and the ball doesn't come to him again. Eventually Finnegan is full on zoned out, staring at the net. That's when he feels a forceful smack to the side of his face and stumbles back, before falling on his ass. Swearing he rubs the side of his face. Zeus, that was painful. He then looks up at the small girl in front of him, she did that? Is that even possible? "It's fine, I should have paid more attention"he mumbles as he stands up and rubs the sand off of his clothes. This time he's learned his lesson and he's actually going to pay attention because that hurt and it was embarrassing.

Back to top Go down

volleyball isn't my sport (mae!<3)
Page 1 of 1