Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Volleyball (open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Volleyball (open) Empty
PostSubject: Volleyball (open)   Volleyball (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:46 am

Selene smiled at the volleyball pit. She never played volleyball against someone else, only with herself. Selene gripped the white Volleyball she had gotten. Her hair was up in a ponytail. The sun made her blonde hair shine like gold. Her blue eyes scanned the camp for anyone who wasn't doing anything. Afterall today she was officially twelve, she felt more in power. Even if no one wanted to play she would by herself. Selene's hair batted against her pale face covering blue eyes.

"Anyone wanna play volleyball?" she asked into the wind. Waiting for a reply Selene began bouncing the ball in her arms. After failing to hit the ball up, she stopped. Her hands were sweaty from frustation, so she wiped them on her blue t-shirt. Selene crossed her arms waiting for someone to play.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

Volleyball (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball (open)   Volleyball (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:56 am

Isaac was bored that day. With nothing to do he decided to go to the volleyball pit to play some volleyball. There were people there but not much. While waiting for someone to ask him to play with them he simply slept at the benches that were place behind the place.

After snoozing off for 5 minutes, Isaac heard footsteps and was awake from his short nap. He then saw a girl with blue eyes there. She was standing there while holding a volleyball. Isaac just gazed at her with his eyes not wanting to approach the girl but waiting for the girl to approach him.

Later, he took out his iPod from his backpack and started to play some songs from his playlist while waiting. He heard the song "Just A Dream by Nelly" but that didn't end his boredom.He placed his earphones into his ears and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Volleyball (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball (open)   Volleyball (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:04 am

Selene spotted a boy about a year older than her. He looked bored, good. She rushed over to where the boy was. "Hi! I'm Selene daughter of Khione." she said smiling brightly. "Wanna play some volleyball?" she asked. Selene noticed her had his earphones in. Could he hear her?

Selene stood up straight and held the ball in her elbow. Waiting wasn't her strong point. she waited impaitiently tapping her flip-flops on the ground.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

Volleyball (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball (open)   Volleyball (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:16 am

Isaac had noticed the girl came over to him and noticed that she was impatient. He just smiled and looked up at the girl. They had just met and had become friends well not until he introduced himself first. "Hi, nice to meet you Selene. I'm Isaac Izan from the Chaos cabin." Isaac said still smiling.

Later, he switched off his iPod and concentrated on the girl. She was one impatient girl. Isaac stood up took a volleyball and said, "Let's play."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Volleyball (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball (open)   Volleyball (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:19 am

Selene smiled. "Okay, cool. Nice to meet you Isacc!" she said happily. Selene got into the volleyball pit and waited for Isaac to do the same. While waiting Selene bounced the volleyball off her arms. She was getting okay at it, but not good either.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Volleyball (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball (open)   Volleyball (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:21 pm

I Waited Around The Pit For Something TO Do. I Watched As A Boy And A Girl Met Each other and started a game. I Sighed, I Knew No One Wanted TO Play With Me being A Child Of Hades, And All. I Breathed Out a Breathe Of Frustration I summoned A Skeleton Rat.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Volleyball (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball (open)   Volleyball (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:41 pm

Selene glanced at another boy bored. He looked depressed, but he moght be willing to play as well. "Hey wanna join us?" the 12 year old asked brightly. Selene motioned for the boy to come over.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Volleyball (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball (open)   Volleyball (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:23 pm

I Shrugged And Moved Closer Towards The Pit. I Wondered How'd This Was gonna Work, With only Three People. I Waited For The ball TO GO Up, and looked Around At The Other People Here.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Volleyball (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball (open)   Volleyball (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:34 pm

Selene sighed, only three people... how would this work? "We can go in a circle and see how many times we can bounce it before it hits the ground!" she suggested. No one made any further comments, so Selene tossed the ball in the air a hit it.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

Volleyball (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball (open)   Volleyball (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:13 am

[color=darkred]Isaac didn't say anything he was bored to death even when playing volleyball. He just was sad for no reason. Then, he stood up and threw the ball at someone by accident and that boy was the guy who just joined. "Er... sorry." Isaac said with a sad tone./color]
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Volleyball (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball (open)   Volleyball (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:17 pm

I Blocked The Ball, And Sent IT Towards The Girl, "I Could Always Just Bring Up Another Person... See?" I Said Summoning A Skeleton Soldier. I Walked Around, Posing Myself So We Could Play A Real Game.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Volleyball (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball (open)   Volleyball (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Selene shrugged. "Okay, you and you're...freind can go against me and Isaac." she said moving into position. "You're a son of Hades eh?" Selene asked serving the ball over the net.
Back to top Go down
Ashleigh Jackson

Ashleigh Jackson

Volleyball (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball (open)   Volleyball (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:42 pm

Volleyball (open) Hayden_panettiere300
Skylar "Skyy-babi" Bell

Skylar walked over to the volleyball pit and stood, watching the game. She bit her lip.

"Umm..." She called. "Can I play?" She asked inoccently enought. She was rather good at volleyball.
This should be interesting, She thought happily.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Volleyball (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball (open)   Volleyball (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Selene glanced toward another girl. She smiled at the girl and nodded. "Sure, you can um go on that side." she said pointing to the hades kid and friend. Selene picked up the ball she had served and waited for the girl to respond.
Back to top Go down
Ashleigh Jackson

Ashleigh Jackson

Volleyball (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball (open)   Volleyball (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Volleyball (open) Hayden_panettiere300
Skylar "Skyy-babi" Bell

Skylar smirked and skipped over to the opposite side of the net from the little girl.

"If your sure. I'm Skylar, but most people call me Skyy-babi." She bit her lip and bumped the skeleton out of her way, as she got into the 'zone'.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Volleyball (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball (open)   Volleyball (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:50 pm

~Ashleigh as Skylar been accepted?~
Selene raised an eyebrow as the sketelal warrior moved to the side and waited. She served the ball over the new volleyball net using her fist. It flew directly at 'Skyy-babi'. Selene hoped that she wouldn't hit the girl, considering the ball was going fast.
Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

Volleyball (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball (open)   Volleyball (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:57 pm

I was going nowhere exactly because i was really bored. I haven't talk to anyone yet and i was starting to get depressed. I saw some guys by the volleyball pit and decided to aproach. They were already playing so i prayed that i wouldn't sound stupid to ask if i could play(they were two vs. two anyways)
"Hi guys!" i said akwardly "hum...can i play? " i smile shyly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Volleyball (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball (open)   Volleyball (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Selene smiled, more people. "Sure! Pick a team. I'm Selene from the Khione cabin. This is Isaac ." she said smiling. Selene got the volleyball back from the other side of the net waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

Volleyball (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball (open)   Volleyball (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:44 pm

I smiled widely and said "I'm Elena, daughter of Apollo" and started to strech my arms for the game "Nice to meet you Selene" i looked to Isaac in a friendly way "Hi Isaac" i got closer to the net where they were "So can i play in your team, guys?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Volleyball (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball (open)   Volleyball (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:09 pm

Selene smiled and nodded. The skeletal warrior went back on the other side to play. "So are we all ready this time?" asked Selene. Not waiting for an answer she served the ball cleanly over the net.
Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

Volleyball (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball (open)   Volleyball (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:32 pm

Selene served the ball and now i was conscient of everything around me. I have always loved sports but my favorite was Volleyball, i waited for the ball to be hit by the other team and hopefully could hit the ball myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Volleyball (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball (open)   Volleyball (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Volleyball (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: