Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Extreme Volleyball

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

Extreme Volleyball Empty
PostSubject: Extreme Volleyball   Extreme Volleyball I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:48 pm

Macy stood at the service line. She threw the volleyball up in front of herself and ran to hit it. It was a perfect jump serve.
Back to top Go down

Extreme Volleyball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Volleyball   Extreme Volleyball I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:51 pm

Zeus! That was a good serve. I lept to meet it. To my suprise I felt my hand conect and saw the ball sail over the net. That was such a fluke!
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

Extreme Volleyball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Volleyball   Extreme Volleyball I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:54 pm

Macy was with Lily against Adam and Xavier. Lily rushed and bumped the ball to Macy who returned with a fake set, and tipped it over.

Last edited by kahdaleagirl42 on Sun May 02, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Extreme Volleyball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Volleyball   Extreme Volleyball I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:56 pm

I tried to think of a way to counter it, and fast.
Back to top Go down

Extreme Volleyball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Volleyball   Extreme Volleyball I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:56 pm

OOC: Xavier (not very inventive, I admit)
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

Extreme Volleyball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Volleyball   Extreme Volleyball I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:57 pm

OCC: lol okay
Back to top Go down

Extreme Volleyball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Volleyball   Extreme Volleyball I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:00 pm

I was still sprawled where I had fallen after my crazy dive. I just prayed Adam could save it.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

Extreme Volleyball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Volleyball   Extreme Volleyball I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:01 pm

Macy smirked as they tried in vain to rush towards her tip. Her and Lily got the point. "Awesome bump Lily!" Macy said giving her a high five.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

Extreme Volleyball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Volleyball   Extreme Volleyball I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Macy wiped the sweat off her forehead, but a sudden chill washed over her. She heard hooves in the distance. Not again, she thought to herself. They were getting closer, fast.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Extreme Volleyball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Volleyball   Extreme Volleyball I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:37 pm

I smiled. "Is that...a horse?" I asked, smirking playfully.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

Extreme Volleyball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Volleyball   Extreme Volleyball I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Macy smirked back threateningly. Macy watched terrorized as the shape of Chiron came into view of the volleyball pit. When Chiron almost reached the pit, he went back to his wheelchair form and she sighed in relief. "Macy, you need to come with me now. Davian is deathly ill."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Extreme Volleyball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Volleyball   Extreme Volleyball I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:42 pm

I stood straight. "No way, this ain't happening. I got killed for him. Were going to see him, now." I said.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

Extreme Volleyball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Volleyball   Extreme Volleyball I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Macy could barely process what she was hearing. "He is not going to die." she said and started to run up to the infirmary where he was being kept at like a nursery.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Extreme Volleyball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Volleyball   Extreme Volleyball I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:47 pm

He melted into the shadows, headed for the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extreme Volleyball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Volleyball   Extreme Volleyball I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extreme Volleyball
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: