Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)

Go down 
+2
maddie ☹
Alexia
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexia

Alexia

A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:19 pm

I run up to the Arena and take out my pick, saying ανοιχτό! The guitar pick lengthens and stretches into a full-sized celestial bronze sword.

Last edited by Alexia on Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:58 pm

~This open? ^^
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:26 pm

~yeah can i join?~
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:56 pm

(Sure, why not?)
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:05 pm

I get into the Arena with the knife I hated to use. I only used it for emergencies and practice. I start on the nearest dummy.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:16 pm

I see Samantha and I smile. I continue to fight the satyr who offered to help, (even though it was probably only because he thought I was "a goddess" in looks,) and he was getting beat pretty bad. Eventually, he gives up and runs back into the forest. I wipe the hair off of my face and wait for another competitor.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:29 pm

I stab the dummie in the chest. I decide practice is over, and its time to actually duel someone. I look at Alexia. I press a button on my knife and it transforms into a sword that is about 3' 6". I charge Alexia.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:00 pm

I hear swishing behind me. I laugh and dodge out of the way right as the sword grazes my skin, doing a backflip in the process. Camp lesson number one: never sneak up on me. I have ears like a bat. I smirk and hold out my sword defensively.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:05 pm

OOC: Its also the ADHD.

BIC: I swing my sword at Alexia. I think tis is fun.I can't wait to battle other people. We swing are swords and they clash together making a loud noise!
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:17 pm

I raise one eyebrow intimidatingly and spin over to my opposite side, countering her attack. Not bad, Samantha, but you still have much to learn, dear. As if to show her, I let my sword down as if I were going to relax, and I lift it up to her neck, like in real battle when your enemy is about to rip your head off. I let a smirk fill my face for a moment as I await her reaction.

(yes, that is partially why, but as a power, I also have acute senses and super-fast reflexes)
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:21 pm

I freeze and then swingreally fast, just as I heard Annabeth Chase had done. I swung my sword and ducked and dodged her attacks.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:28 pm

I duck and fall over backward, momentarily surprised. I dust off my shirt,- I hadn't bothered to put on battle armor,- and circle around Samantha. I laugh and swing my sword in a circle, thinking for a moment. Nice counterattack, Samantha. You just might survive the next game of Capture the Flag. I hoped that she realized that I was completely serious, even though I said it jokingly. I stop circling her and close my eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:41 pm

I wnder why she closes her eyes and I think I better get ready, its probally a trick. I but my sword at my side.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:45 pm

I open my eyes suddenly and a ball of fire appears from my hands. I force it out at Samantha and wonder what she will make of it. She IS a child of Apollo. She will have an interesting reaction opposed to that Aphrodite girl.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:53 pm

I duck, just in case it hurts me.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:58 pm

I move my hand across the air in front of me, and the fireball vanishes. I laugh and walk over to her calmly. We'll have to work on that skill, Samantha. Trust me, it won't hurt you. To prove my point, I make another one and run at light speed to get in front of it, thirty feet in front of it.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:04 pm

I watch intently. Wondering what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:40 pm

I let the fireball get about five feet in front of me, and I scream ασπίδα! An invisible shield appears in front of me, and the fireball evaporates in the air.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:02 pm

"Cool," I say astonished.

Then I start slashing at another dummie after turning the sword back into a knife.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:24 pm

I look around and see if there is anyone else to fight while Samantha was ripping the head off a dummy.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:06 pm

I slash the dummie head off the dummie I was fighting. "That is so awesome." I say taking a drink of water. I sit down on a rock, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:20 pm

I smirk at her, realizing that she was loving this just as much as I was.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:39 pm

I pour water all over myself after an all day non stop. I grab my knife and put it away. Then I grab my bow and an arrow and shoot one of the targets. Once I looked at the target, I saw that I had gotten a bull's eye. Archery had always been a strong point. I kept shooting arrows that were all bull's eyes. I sit back down.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:28 pm

I stand up and do an aerial cartwheel with no hands, bored that nobody was coming into the arena. I then close my sword and pull out my iPod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:39 am

I walk in the Arena. A whole bunch of people stepped back. Being a son of Ares I was usually feared. Not by the Aphrodite girls though. They were all over me. I was only interested in one girl. She was sixteen and I was only 12. I saw her and we were the only ones in the Arena. I started hacking a dummy. It took me a while to realize I was hacking on a dumb unclaimed camper. Someone got in my way of hacking one of the fake dummies and I got really mad at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)   A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Perfect Day for Ripping Someone's Head Off (Open!)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next