Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Dionysus Table (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel

The Dionysus Table (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Dionysus Table (Open)   The Dionysus Table (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:10 pm

I trodded into the Mess Hall, Grabbing a plate as I watched other Campers scoop some food into the fire. I nodded and took piles of Pancakes and fresh fruit. The smell of firewood and Maple Syrup hung in the air as I took a seat on a stone bench. I chowed down on my pancakes, not noticing that I had to put food in the fire to honor the Gods. Several people joined the table and none of them noticed me. Hm. I must be invisible!

My plate was cleared, and I watched people come and go as they finish their food. I didn't know what I was waiting for, Something just held me down. I took sips of my Apple Juice and I sighed. My feet still ached. It'll take days for them to feel better, possible a trip to the Apollo kids will help my feet?
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Dionysus Table (Open)   The Dionysus Table (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Hey hows it going?" i asked looking behind me, i break the rules, dishonor the gods all to talk to some lonely girl, boy do i know how to get a death wish... " you new?"
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Dionysus Table (Open)   The Dionysus Table (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:02 pm

I kinda skip over to the tables with Ziva walking on behind me. We walk went to a table with two peaple were talking.

" Hey." I say sitting down next to my baby sister.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Dionysus Table (Open)   The Dionysus Table (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:42 pm

Several people approach me, and I look at them curiously. One is a boy, about a couple years younger than me, and there are 2 girls who appear to be 12. "Uh. Hi." I Mutter, looking down at my un-touched oatmeal. I pick at it with my fork then look up. "I'm Penelope." I say, looking at the people who are crowding me.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Dionysus Table (Open)   The Dionysus Table (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:55 pm

I smile at her. " Hello." I say.

OOC; Nava is 7 not 12.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Dionysus Table (Open)   The Dionysus Table (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:02 pm

OOC: Sorry 'Bout that.
BIC:

I look down at my feet and crack a small smile. "Well. Uh, I'm going to the Amplitheater now. It's sort of... Uh... Private. My alone time for the day." I mutter, standing up only to find that the 12 year old(Ziva) is not much taller than me. I sigh then walk over to the trash can. I scoop my remains into there and I start walking away.

"Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Dionysus Table (Open)   The Dionysus Table (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:10 pm

" Bye." I say waving.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Dionysus Table (Open)   The Dionysus Table (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:00 pm

I walk over to the, trash can, pull out the food, and toss it into the fire. "To the gods" i mutter.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Dionysus Table (Open)   The Dionysus Table (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:50 pm

OOC: If anybody wanted to roleplay with me, this topic is open: https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/the-amphitheater-f33/the-grand-piano-t1473.htm
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Dionysus Table (Open)   The Dionysus Table (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:59 pm

" Well isn't he cheerful." I say sarcasticly.

" Well let's leave." I say then grab her hand and we walk out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dionysus Table (Open)   The Dionysus Table (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dionysus Table (Open)
Page 1 of 1