Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Plotting a betrayal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Epiales

Epiales

Plotting a betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Plotting a betrayal   Plotting a betrayal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:14 pm

Ok, here's the deal. I have a WIP character named Connie Arima. She has lost her memory of he past 3 years or so because she was a follower of Kronos who has been sent to infiltrate camp. Every night she subconsciously sends information to another of Kronos' followers through her dreams, being a child of Morpheus and all. What I need is someone who will be that contact, a character who is a follower of Kronos and lives at that camp. This character will eventually show up at camp (maybe during a battle or something) and tell Connie about her missing memories. At the time, depending on her relationships with characters at camp, I will decide whether she rejoins Kronos and regains her memories or rejects Kronos and stays at camp. Does anyone have a character who would fulfill those requirements?
Back to top Go down

Plotting a betrayal
Page 1 of 1