Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New events?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

New events?! Empty
PostSubject: New events?!   New events?! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:04 am

As our site is a little down on activity, we've decided to enlist the help of you, the members, to bring it up. We're going to affiliate with other sites, but we want to provide fun events to encourage you guys to role-play!

We have several events planned, such as the much anticipated future event (where people can rp a camp reunion and their characters as adults with children and whatnot), but we'd like to hear what you want in an event.

What do you guys think about this idea? I really like it and I think it would be great inspiration for developing your characters further. We could even have a drachma prize for those who do it.

Opinions? Ideas? Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

New events?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New events?!   New events?! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:16 pm

I like saph's idea a lot. I think it would be good because we don't have to rely on others to reply in a short amount of time when you're museless.

Maybe we could do a nice thing for the characters before we torture them endlessly. After all, they did just get over a war and we haven't repayed them for their services. Also, we should think about doing a St. Patrick's Day thing and have a dance and everything.

plusyouknow,morewarswithwhichicanfindnewandimprovedwaystokillNikolai.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

New events?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New events?!   New events?! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:56 am

St.Patricks day oh ny god. Yes yes yes i want St. Paddys day celebrations. We could have a party based on the dublin parade and everything aaaah
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

New events?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New events?!   New events?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New events?!
Page 1 of 1