Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Planning events. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

Planning events. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:36 am

Theos hadn't had a game of capture the flag in a tremendously long time and figured that now would be the best time out of any to speak with Chiron about possibly having one. The young Demigod made his way to Chiron's Office, the place he figured Chiron would be, as it was the most logical choice to make and so, as he reached the office Theos knocked softly at the door and waited for Chiron to answer and ask him in. The reasons he did these things and not just let himself in was because it's extremely rude and Chiron could be busy with something, or not in his office at all.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:14 pm

I walked into the Big House, going to ask Chiron a question. I sighed as I opened the door. It was unlucky he would be here. New demigods were always piling in. There was just no time to say in the Big House and wait for something marvelous to happen. I walked past Chiron's Office and say a guy there. I stopped and looked at him with my green eyes. "Do you need help?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:33 pm

I walked towards a door labelled 'Chiron's Office', shouldering a heavy backpack that I got killing some stupid injured Nemean Lion Hybrid. Ugh, shuddering I step towards the two people already there. Observing a guy and a pretty girl with green eyes, I wonder if they are in a relationship. I've never had a conversation with a girl my age that was heartfelt in, well, ever. But I'm hoping with this new camp with people who won't hate me, I'll make some friends.

First, finding Chiron. I turn to the girl. "Hey. Is Chiron here?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Nevaeh turned to the sound of another voice. Her green eyes looked at the boy. They boy seemed about her age, maybe a year younger. Nevaeh smiled lightly at the boy. "I really don't know where Chiron is. Maybe I can help you. What do you need help in?" nevaeh asked the boy, giving him a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Already impressed by the friendliness of the people here, I dropped my bag on a nearby bench and smiled back at her. "Hey, I'm new here," I said, "I wondering if I just head off to my cabin or what. Oh, yeah, pleased to meet you, I'm Andrew, son of -uhh- Hephaestus. But you can call me Andy. And you are pretty cute- Imeantwhat'syourname?" Damnit, I thought, I sound like an idiot already.

OOC: sorry for the random hitting on your character: my character's supposed to socially awkward
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:16 pm

Nevaeh raised an eyebrow at Andy, but didn't say anything. It was likely that Nevaeh would say something. Nevaeh decieded on not saying anything. "I'm Nevaeh and that's all you need to know," Nevaeh told the boy somewhat coldly. Neveah was usually nice, but she was somewhat moody today. Whatever. Nevaeh smiled lightly at the boy, trying to be nice. "Well Andy, you can go back to yoor cabin if you want. It's the one that looks like a smokehouse," Nevaeh told Andy, smiling.

•••Lol, it's okay. Nevaeh isn't that I'm nice xD•••
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:28 pm

I grimaced inside. The reaction to what I had blundered on made me feel terrible inside. Of course, I thought, all I needed to know ever. That's why I didn't know anyone truely. Turning away so she wouldn't see my face, I didn't see her smile. "Thanks, uh, Nevaeh." I acted like an idiot on my first sentence to anyone here, and now this camp would be the same as everywhere else. My fault again. Bringing back memories of the first year of grade 8, I held back tears inside. Maybe I could fix this before it got worse.

"Look, I'm really sorry for blurting stuff out loud, okay? You just remind me of my -um- old girlfriend."

You're an idiot AND a liar, Andy. What a great start.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Nevaeh rolled her eyes at Andy. "Mhmm, I can right through that shell of yours Andy," Nevaeh said with a hint if a smile. This kid was reminding her other dad. Oh gods. Nevaeh smile faded as her thoughts turned to her dad. "S-sorry about before," Nevaeh said quickly. Nevaeh closed her eyes and tried her beat not to break down infront of Andy. "I-I ....Y-you remind me of my dad," Nevaeh told Andy quietly. Nevaeh told no on about her dad.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:53 pm

She apologized? And did she open up to me? I was confused, but in a fuzzy warm sort of way. This was looking up. I realized that the prospect of having friends was getting closer and closer, and I genuinely smiled at her. "Don't be sorry, really. It was my fault." Oh damn. I felt terrible again. What if she opened up to me because I lied about my having a girlfriend? Was I taking advantage of her emotions? Damnit, Andrew, are you overthinking this?

I pulled out a stamped bullet-shaped piece of celestial bronze, and flipped it. It was a comfort thing. 5.56 mm wide, 45 mm long. Standard NATO. A reminder of my anchor to the machine shops that were my comfort zone.

OOC: Sorry! I'm a war geek and this character is based off of me.

"And..." trying to crack a joke, "since we're mutual reminders, perhaps we could be friends?" Oh, stupid stupid stupid. What if her dad was passed away? I put away my little lucky charm, hoping she had not noticed it.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:04 pm

Nevaeh laughed softly. "Sure, we can be friends," Nevaeh told Andy. Her green eyes looked at the tiny bullet. Hmmm. Nevaeh's hands twitches very slightly. It had been a long time since she had been at a shooting range or held a gun. Nevaeh's dad used to take her all the time to those kinds if places. at camp, it wasn't allowed to have guns as weapons. "Wanna go out of camp? I've haven't beenro the shooting range in a long time or played Call of Duty. At camp, we can't have weapons like those to protect ourselves. I really was stumped since I couldn't use a China Lake or Ak-47 or.." Neveah trailed off. She clamped a hand over mouth. She didn't just say that. Neveah turned red.

•••Is okay. So am I xD. I haven't gotten COD3 yet. Grrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:10 pm

OOC: wut. we're not allowed to have guns at camp? i thought in the lost hero annabeth offers piper a shotgun. and i think you meant mw3 lol. i haven't gotten it yet either, i've been playing skyrim :3

My heart nearly leapt out of my mouth when she said yes. And when she implied she was a gun fan too, I wanted to hug her. "Yeah, sure. My cabin can wait. Uh, we're not allowed guns?" Furtively looking around, I saw the other guy was gone {OOC: He seems to not be anywhere or active here lol} so I pulled up my backpack and took out my modified heavy Steyr AUG, modified to shoot armor-piercing celestial bronze at 1000 rounds per minute. "I built this myself, in a workshop up north. I was really hoping I could use this at camp... but whatever. Where do you want to go?", I said, while shoving the combat rifle back into my backpack.

So she wanted to use an AK, huh? Legendary russian gun. I could build one for her at the forges if guns weren't banned, but I stored that bit of information in the back of my head.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:39 pm

••yeah I know, but I don't think so. *face Plam* yeah I meant That xD I haven't played it in so long....must...play xD•••

Nevaeh ginned slightly. "That's pretty nice. To go? I'm not really sure. We could ask my friend Seth...actually, strach that idea. That kid is so annoying," Nevaeh said, holding her head in her hands. Nevaeh did not know how Kat pit ip with Seth. Nevaeh sighed, looking at Andy. "You have a drachama? I need to IM him," Nevaeh said.

••crappy post >.<••
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:23 pm

I grinned. "Uh, this gold coin?" Apparently she wasn't dating the guy I saw earlier. Cocking my head to one side, I considered her. She was probably one of the cutest girls I had ever seen, but something told me pretty damn concretely she was in a relationship. Hn. Lucky guy, whoever he was. Well, here goes nothing. "Dad...err Hephaestus gave this to me through a dream. It replicates when I give it to someone, but once you have it, I'll be able to hear any cries for help you may have. I'm a decent fighter, so... I hope you can take it."

I took out a silver puzzle piece intricately engraved with industrial emblems. "Oh... umm, if you ever hurt me, like, you know, backstab me or something, it will crack and return to me." I thought of the jar in my backpack filled with broken pieces and I ruefully smiled. I really hoped she would take it. The first person I met at camp seemed really great, aside from my idiotic introduction.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:02 pm

Nevaeh nodded and took the small silver puzzle piece from Andy's hands. Nevaeh smiled softly. "I can't make a promise not to hurt because promises are meant to be broken. Trust me, I know," Nevaeh told Andy, not looking him in the eyes. Neveah's dad made her promises that were broken anyway. Nevaeh looked at Andy's smile. "How many broken ones do you have?" She asked him softly.

~You've been backstabbed before? It sucks -.-~
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:22 pm

I could feel the tears coming, I really could. Averting her gaze as well, I half-whispered, "I'd really rather not say... maybe if I were to trust you more... I'm sorry." The jar was nearly full. A whole jam jar, the last thing that he had found unbroken after a science school project was destroyed by bullies. And it was almost full.

Wanting to avoid topics sensitive for the both of us, I coughed. "Wanna IM your friend? Iris doesn't like to left in anticipation. And I'm looking forward to a bit of sharpshooting time."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Nevaeh turned red and looked down. "Sorry," she whispered. Nevaeh slipped the small sliver puzzle piece in her pocket. Nevaeh silently vowed to never make that puzzle pice break. Nevaeh glanced at the clock on the wall. Nevaeh rolled her eyes It was bout nine in the morning. Nevaeh knew Seth would so not be up at this time. "Never mind. My friend Seth isn't even up yet. So much for being a son of Apollo," Nevaeh said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Smiling that she had accepted the piece, I asked, "Well, does that mean we don't go out for shooting then? My trigger finger is just itching." Glancing at the clock, I said, "Or we could spar? What would you prefer?" Wow. Not even one awkward statement. Life was good.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:43 pm

Nevaeh grinned. "Why don't we spar? It seemed much easier and besides, I can probably kick your butt," Nevaeh teased, smiling a bit. Nevaeh thought for a moment and realized that she never told Andy her god parent. "Oh and by the way, I'm the daughter of Antheia. She's the goddess of plants, swamps, marshes, flowers, and love," Nevaeh told Andy.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:49 pm

I grinned as well, warming up to the conversation. "You sure? I don't know about that butt-kicking. I've fought a fair bit of rogue monsters in a four years between when I was claimed and when I was brought here." I loosened my swords in their sheaths. "See my swords? Forged by Hephaestus himself. Named Hope and Fury, or ελπίδα and θυμός." I picked up my backpack and shouldered it. Raising an eyebrow, I stated, "Um, isn't Aphrodite the goddess of love?" Uh oh. That wasn't smart. Why did I have to blurt stupid things out?

Note to self, Andy, don't correct people when they talk about their divine parent. They probably know more.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:59 pm

Nevaeh raised an eyebrow at Andy. "Yes she is, but my mom has somewhat influence on love. My mom met my dad in Washington. I--" Nevaeh stopped short when she realized she was telling Andy her past. No one barley knew her past. Nevaeh stepped back a bit and closed her eyes. Her hand crept to her flower necklace. "T-this is my weapon," Nevaeh told Andy.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:07 pm

I whispered quietly to myself, "It seems I'm not the only one with a troubled past." Did she hear that? I hadn't meant to say it so loudly. Coughing awkwardly, and sensing the tension, I smiled brightly: to distract Nevaeh, hopefully, from her troubles and to attempt to forget my own. "That sounds like a cool weapon. I can't wait for you to use a flower on me in the arena", I joked sarcastically. "I'm just kidding. Meet me in the arena?"

OOC: Thread in the arena?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Nevaeh rolled her eyes at Andy. She hadn't heard what he said before. "The flower turned into a sword," Nevaeh said smiling, rolling her eyes a bit. Suddenly, a smirk appeared on her lips. "Bet I can beat you to the area," Nevaeh teased, putting her hands in her hips.

•••can you make it? Please•••
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:04 pm

Awkwardly scratching my head at the warmth and teasing tone in her voice, I gently laughed. Then I realized that if I were to fight, I would have to protect the contents of my backpack. The last shreds to my old life were in there. And even if it were enchanted to hold ridiculous amounts of stuff in it, it was not enchanted to protect everything inside.

With a jolt, I realized I had a home of sorts now. Exclaiming, "Threetwoonegooooooo!", I zipped up my bag and ran towards the only cabin spewing hazy smoke into the air, leaving Nevaeh behind.

OOC: I've made the thread, it's closed, unless you want more characters, which will make my character close up completely though, hehe :3

His backpack looks like the one Cole has in inFamous 2.
Planning events. (Open) Gaminfamous2colebag530
Just enter in the URL, I'm a pretty new member so I can't post links yet :(
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:09 pm

OOC: it's here https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t8137-battle-for-two-closed-for-andy-and-nevaeh

Feel free to respond to my super awesome sprinting, which if you read Andy's bio, actually sucks short distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning events. (Open)   Planning events. (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planning events. (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: