Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Series of Unfortunate Events (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

A Series of Unfortunate Events (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Series of Unfortunate Events (Open)   A Series of Unfortunate Events (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:26 am

~Quick Rule about this particular topic: Every post must have something unlucky/bad/unfortunate/fail happen to your character.~

Serenity was climbing the positively dangerous Climbing Wall of Camp Half-Blood, dodging lava flows, rocks and other assorted goodies. Of course, for a demigod, none of this was particularly dangerous...if you were paying attention. And since Serenity was thinking about a lot of things, like her low supply of nectar, her recent defeats in the Arena, stuff like that. Consequentially, her left hand was hit by a large rock, causing her to lose her grip and since her right hand couldn't sustain her body weight without completely exhausting her body, so she just dropped.

Rather unfortunately, she had failed to realise there were people below her, so she shouted out "LOOK OUT BELOOOO-" before landing on someone, and in a rather awkward position too.

~Note:She wasn't that high on the Wall.~
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

A Series of Unfortunate Events (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Series of Unfortunate Events (Open)   A Series of Unfortunate Events (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:39 pm

A Series of Unfortunate Events (Open) Kellin12

K e l l i n | Q u i n n | H a r r i s

I walked to the climbing wall, mainly because I was bored. I had a balloon in one hand, whom I had named Frank, and a watermelon blow-pop in the other hand. While I was walking to the climbing wall, a twig popped Frank. I groaned and neatly buried Frank. Then I saw the climbing wall and heard some yell. I look up and some girl falls on me, and I drop my blow-pop. I groaned and then realized the girls face was buried in my chest. She had fallen face first. Ouch. "You okay?" I asked her helping her up.
Back to top Go down

A Series of Unfortunate Events (Open)
Page 1 of 1