Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I finally arrive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

I finally arrive Empty
PostSubject: I finally arrive   I finally arrive I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:26 pm

ooc: In this one im David son of Hades wich my charcter already found out cuz his mom told him (the charm thing cuz hes 13 now)

bic: I stood up to the camp with glittering eyes.I was finally there and i was ready. I sprinted up the hill knowing that i had just lost a bunch of Drakons. Then I saw it the beautiful pine known as thalias tree i walked past it and sat down. After that run i was glad to get a rest.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

I finally arrive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally arrive   I finally arrive I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:02 pm

i walk up with my bffs Ivy, Phobe, Ziva and Ali when i saw the boy. " hey look a newbie wanna welcome him?" i say

" a newbie! yeah i wanna meet him." i say indegnet

" oh boy! i call dibs!" i say seeing him and i thought he was cute.

" let us greet him my friends." i say happy

i walk up " hi I'm Ali. this is Coralie, Ivy, Phobe and Ziva." i say
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

I finally arrive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally arrive   I finally arrive I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:06 pm

"Hi" i said instinctively "I am David i am a son of hades" I made a small whistle and my baby Pegasus (which is black) came up to my side nice to meet'ch ya
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

I finally arrive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally arrive   I finally arrive I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:26 pm

we all smile. i don't know what every one else was smiling at ( probly david) but me i was looking at the minuter blackjack. " i'm Coralie daughter of Pan but peaple call me Corie." i say

" I'm Ivy daughter of Artemis. nice to meet you David." i say politely.

" name's Phobe but call me pholbia every one does. i'm Nikes daughter." i say chewing some gum

" shalom i'm Ziva isrealen daughter of hestia." i say

" like i said i'm Ali." i say
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

I finally arrive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally arrive   I finally arrive I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:37 pm

"Coralie i see you like Jack. My dad gave him to me just before i came here.I smiled at them i took my sword out and said check it out its made of black celestial bronze it can raise servant two".I lifted my sword up and summoned a skeleton waiter to give me an apple.The waiter popped up I grabbed the apple from the platter from the platter and gave it to jack."so what do ya think?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

I finally arrive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally arrive   I finally arrive I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:45 pm

i stare in awe. " woa" i say

" sweet i think it's awesome." i say

" are you sure you're a child of hades? your not moody.'' i joke

i laugh. " i like it sames time." i say

'' it's nice really nice." i say
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

I finally arrive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally arrive   I finally arrive I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:52 pm

I laughed at phobe "yes i'm sure" i laughed and turned to Coralie "i took the core popped out the seeds and gave them to her "Since your the daughter of Pan and all take these plant a apple tree.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

I finally arrive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally arrive   I finally arrive I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:03 pm

" thank you i am sure demeter cabin will want in on it too.'' i say taking taking the seeds.

" wow i never thought a boy unless a son of demeter would want to help the envorment. awemzing.' i say shaking my head in disbelif.

not only is he cute but kind. " that's sweet david." i say

" you really kind like a cat.'' i say

all i do is nod and smile.
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

I finally arrive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally arrive   I finally arrive I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:09 pm

"thanks guys" i said i smiled at them and set off to the lake
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

I finally arrive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally arrive   I finally arrive I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:15 pm

i walk up its been at least 4 months since ive been gone i am an old member of camp half blood there must be a 100 new demigods can't wait. my name is... leo the son of poesideon.

leo:son of poesideon
kai:son of zeus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I finally arrive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally arrive   I finally arrive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I finally arrive
Page 1 of 1