Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A New Place, Some New People

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

A New Place, Some New People Empty
PostSubject: A New Place, Some New People   A New Place, Some New People I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:06 pm

Jane
Spoiler:

Jane was walking by herself down what, in her mind, was a familiar path. She had her headphones in listening to her book "The Collections of Edgar Allan Poe" and she laughed as she listen to her favorite short story, "Hop Frog". The story was about a court gesture who was being laughed at by three snobby fat kings who then began to make fun of the woman the gesture loved. The gesture retaliated, tied the kings up and lit them on fire. That was a very brief summary and the story is more elaborate but never mind that. Jane continued her walk when she smelt a horrid smell. What's that smell? she thought. she walked towards the smell when she tripped over something. She reached her hand out and felt the end of a shovel? Her mind began to question her destination. I've never been to this part of camp before, she thought. As much as she despised her cane she pulled it out of her back pocket and extended it. She tapped around a bit when she hit something and she heard a loud, "Neeeeeeeigh!" and a thump which terrified her. She screamed and fell back onto a pile of what felt like hay.
Back to top Go down
Trist

PostSubject: Re: A New Place, Some New People   A New Place, Some New People I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:09 pm

throwing hammers and shit, that's the stuff.
Tristan smiled as he walked through the pathway, he was so happy for some reason, he didn't know why. He smelt a really terrible odor, he plugged his nose, what is this crap...? he wondered, frowning. He looked around than saw a barn, as what it looked like. He than remembered where he was, this was the horse stables! He saw a girl (bleh is your character a boy or girl?) and walked over. "Hello," He said, seeing the new friend.
coded by kellisabell<3
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A New Place, Some New People   A New Place, Some New People I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:40 pm

(Jane is a girl)
Jane
Jane squealed and lashed out her cane. She heard a smack and it hit something. "Whose there?" She yelled. She had heard a mans voice but with her loss of sight she could not tell his age or anything about him. This made her worry. Jane realized that during the fall her iPod had fallen out of her pocket. "Where is it?" She said as she frantically felt around for it. During her rush she reached out and grabbed what felt like a leg. She released the leg and backed away slightly. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Trist

PostSubject: Re: A New Place, Some New People   A New Place, Some New People I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:51 pm

throwing hammers and shit, that's the stuff.
He stepped back, "Whoah there, tiger, I'm Tristan Platz, son of Hephaestus, and heres your iPod." he said, handing it over. He smiled and he howled in pain from getting hit in the leg. He had no idea what to say so that was it for now.
coded by kellisabell<3
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A New Place, Some New People   A New Place, Some New People I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:45 pm

Jane
Jane laughed. "Oh Gods. I'm sorry." She stood up and felt for his shoulder. From the shoulder er hand ran down his arm to his hand, which held the iPod. "Thank you Tristan." She smiled. "Sorry if I'm a bit touchy, feely. Though we are half-siblings so hopefully that make my next question a bit less weird." Jane paused and sighed. "Do you mind if I touch your face?" This would be an odd question to anyone outside of Jane's little bubble, but she asked it of almost all new people she met. While she cannot see anyone she liked to "see" them, using her hands as her eyes. "You can say no. It's just a simple question. Odd but simple."
Back to top Go down
Trist

PostSubject: Re: A New Place, Some New People   A New Place, Some New People I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:59 am

Tristan chuckled, "Sure," he said with a smile. He kind of snorted when she asked that, but it was okay. "Its okay, I don't think its odd to touch other peoples faces' he assured, that was an odd answer, but he didn't care. He was humming 'Safe and Sound' by Capitol Cities in his head, probably why he was so happy.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A New Place, Some New People   A New Place, Some New People I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:34 pm

Jane
Jane reached out her hand and felt his cheek. She slowly moved her hand around his face until an image popped in her head. She laughed when she heard him humming. "Really? Safe and Sound? That song is so over played." She playfully punched his shoulder. "So what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: A New Place, Some New People   A New Place, Some New People I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:05 am

A New Place, Some New People NvIUpzj

Quell,

Quell hadn't been to the stables since the death of his beloved horse, Violet. She was there one moment and gone the next, so it seemed. It saddened Quell - he had been particularly close to his horse, but with everything that happened over the summer Violet's death seemed of little importance to the son of Athena. And yet he found himself here,  standing underneath the stall of a bay pegasus pony. Absentmindedly he fed her the carrots he had found in the tack room and as soon as they were gone she nuzzled his hand, asking for more.

Despite the equine company, the seeming silence was eery and Quell couldn't wait to leave. One problem; he had nowhere better to go. It was extremely cold outside and Quell was too ill-equipped to leave. He had come several hours ago, occupying the time with cleaning tack and reading his book among the hay (unfortunately hay was one of the worst places to read and Quell could feel the scratches all up and down his back and legs).

As the pony gulped down the last of Quell's carrots, there was a shriek from the other side of the barn. It seemed that a girl had fallen down in the hay. He rushed over, but someone else had beat him to it. "Are you okay?" he asked. The girl looked to be fine, so he wasn't worried. But she did engage in an odd conversation with the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A New Place, Some New People   A New Place, Some New People I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:46 pm

Jane
Jane was shocked at the new voice she heard. Her head snapped in the direction of the vice. "Who are you?" She asked sternly. She didn't mean to sound rude but she hated new people, not that they were annoying, or boring, but purely for the fact that she couldn't see them. Jane can make almost no judgement of the person until she has a conversation with them. That frightened her, though she would never admit it.
Back to top Go down
Trist

PostSubject: Re: A New Place, Some New People   A New Place, Some New People I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Tristan walked over, he smiled and started to walk around. "I am so bored, nothing to do." He whined. He had nothing to do, nothing to wish. He started to walk inside the stable, and saw the Pegasi. He started to gently pet one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Place, Some New People   A New Place, Some New People I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Place, Some New People
Page 1 of 1