Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Place to Be

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:04 am

I stepped into the cabin, and walked over to an empty bunk. I dropped my bag on the floor, frustrated. Just got out of jail, and now I found out who my dad really is? Gods always fascinated me, but I never would of thought I was related to any of them. I felt like punching something, but held myself back. I lived a life of lies. Hating my dad, thinking he walked out on us. I pulled at my black hair, trying not to rip it out. What a joke, I thought. I slipped on my leather jacket, and sat up. "What in the world am I going to do here?," I muttered, as I put on my gang bandana.

Last edited by Skye on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:21 am

"Train," I said startleing the boy who had yet to notice me. I turned down the music on my ipod and left only one ear bud in so I could still hear the guy clearly. "Rot and sit here until you are either given a quest or leave camp when you are twenty one when you are aloud to go out into the world. Or you could stay here for the rest of your life." I looked up at the kid's expression. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I'm Kat Jones, daughter of Hermes," I stuck out my hand. "I'm not usually this depressing when it comes to camp but when it comes to that question i get moody. I've been here for four years and i have never been given a quest. Get's kind of boreing. So, you new?"
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:36 pm

"I think I know that," I practically spit back. I realized I was being slightly rude, so I stopped. I shook her hand, and introduced myself, "I'm Jake Black, son of Hermes." When she asked if I was knew, I nodded, slightly annoyed. Of course I was new, had she ever seen me before? I grabbed my knife off my bed, and tossed it at the door frame, right on target. I leaned against the wall with my arms folded, and examined the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:48 pm

"Well then," I said a little agrivated. I wasn't trying to be rude, if I even was, I wasn't trying. "Jake Black welcome to Camp Half Blood. How's life?" I paused then shrugged. "Just trying to lighten the mood."
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:00 pm

"My life sucks," I said back. I walked over to the door frame, and retrieved my dagger. I walked back to my bunk, and took out a wallet size picture. I showed it to the girl. It was my mug-shot. "That's how much it stinks," I muttered. The date wasn't too long ago. I pushed the thought from my mind, focusing back on the present.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:15 pm

The boy said his life sucks. I was about to say something like, "Ha! Your life sucks." Cause mine was hell, but then he pulled a picture from his wallet and I didn't say a thing. It looked like a mug shot something you woul see on cop shows. I looked closer and recognized the boy to be the one sitting on the bunk next to me. "Oh," Was all I could say. The date wasn't too long ago, so I could tell he didn't really wan't to talk about it.

"What did you do?"

...What?? I'm ADHD and dyslexic, I can't help but ask questions like that. I prepared myself to be snapped at by him.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:39 pm

"I killed some kid in my gang. He broke into my house and killed my mom in front of me," I said. I didn't want to talk about it, but I felt the need to tell my story. I took the picture back, and shoved it in my wallet. I took off my gang bandana, and shoved it in my bag. "My life is a joke," I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:54 pm

"That is a bunch of bull," I said outraged. "I hate that. Mortals are so ignorant and stubborn, and they just can't see the real truth. You know what, I'm sorry even I asked." twisting the charms on my bracelet on my wrist.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:16 pm

"Don't sweat it," I said. "I agree, most mortals are ignorant." I looked at the last picture I had of my mom in my wallet, for just a second, and then closed it up. "But, I'm confident she ended up in the Elysian Field," I added. I had prayed to Hades she had. She was a wonderful person. I sat in thought, not even blinking.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:20 am

"That's a good thing to think about," I said nodding. I had done that with my mom. Prayer after prayer when I barely knew what I was doing. back when I was eleven. I watched him for a second, then asked, "You got a weapon yet? I'm sure I could hook you up for a good battle session with a few of my friends." I waved my hand as if saying, piece of cake.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:15 pm

"Yeah, my dagger I threw at the wall a few minutes ago," I said, slightly rolling my eyes. "A battle session? Yeah, sure..." I said. My headache I had earlier came back, and I laid back on my back. Rubbing my temples, I tried to calm myself down. The headache soon worsened, and I squeezed my eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:28 pm

I hadn't really noticed him throw his dagger. Maybe i was just used to weapons being thrown around that I really didn't notice it. I shrugged and looked back to him to see him rubbing his temples, sitting back on the bad and his eyes squeezed shut.

"Are you okay?" I asked raising one eyebrow, "Cuase, you don't look it."
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:57 pm

"Migraines," I muttered, realizing my small headache had progressed into one fast. I put my pillow on my face, trying to block off all light. I tried to block off all noises too, but to no avail. "Gods..." I muttered. I felt like I was my own personal hell, battling the worst monster you could ever think of.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:27 am

"Uh, Do you need to get to the infirmary?" I asked as he pulled a pillow over his head. "You look terrible. I think I already said that, but you do."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:29 pm

I tumbled onto the Hermes Cabin Porch as tripping over one of my sibling's shoe. "Gods, I hate it when they do this.." I muttered as picking up the green shoe. I opened the and threw the shoe somewhere random to my right. I sighed and walked into the depths of the cabin even more. I watched as Millin barked at me and ran ahead of me to my bunk. I noticed one of my sisters and a new guys perhaps were just hanging out. "Sup guys." I said as giving a wave of hello. I walked over to my bunk and sat on it, with my face full of absolute boredom.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Great more noise, I thought. "I don't need help, I need quiet," I muttered. I tried to block out more noise, but to no avail. I heard a dog bark, and somebody greet the girl. I waved from under the pillow, not really caring. "Gods..." I awaited the small vision I was going to get. I had learned over the years when I got migraines, a very short vision of the future or past was soon to come. That's when the vision came.

I saw a hell-hound, racing towards me.

That's how short it was. I sat up, as the migraine slowly faded.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:29 pm

"Sorry man. Didn't mean to interrupt your quietness." I muttered. I watched as he leaned back on his bunk and fell asleep mainly. I sighed and started to mess with my dagger. I too was still in pain, and shock. My head was full of Johnathan's voice. I couldn't seem to get the voice out. I shook my head and threw the dagger at the wooden frame of my bunk.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:10 pm

"Uh, okay," I said as he sat back and looked as if he fell asleep. I started back over to my bunk and sat down. I scrolled through my ipod playlist and then he sat up again quickly. I looked back over. He looked a bit better, but I didn't risk my chances and start speaking again.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:41 pm

"Dude, are you okay?," I asked the guy who had just walked in. He looked torn, or at the least, upset. I didn't care if he wanted to answer me honestly or not. I looked down at my tattoo on my forearm, and sighed. It was shaped exactly like this;

I looked back up, to see a dagger pinned to his bunk. Yup, he was upset about something.

Last edited by Lady Queen Skyla on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:54 pm

"I am caught in the middle of two brothers who are both equally pissed or in pain," I said not looking up from my iPod. "Should I bang my head against the wall so I'm not the oddball in the cabin. Seriously guys, what is up with you? If I'm being annoying sorry, but Devin, you are never this cranky and...well I don't know you very well so...I don't know I'm not a very good people person. If you were girls, it would be much easier though."
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:00 pm

OOC: That question that he asked was directed at Devin, not Kat. :3
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:03 pm

OOC: I know, I was directing it to both The guys cause she was a little annoyed that she was in the cabin while one brother is having headaches and one is throwing a knife at the wall. I wasn't answering the question you asked. Sorry if it went that way in your mind. :/
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:44 pm

"Huh? Oh, just have a lot on my mind. That's all mainly. You?" I asked as ordering Millin to retrieve my dagger. I watched with a smile as Millin jumped off my bunk and did so as I asked. "Thanks buddy.." I said as petting him on the head. I looked over at my half-sister. "Kat, I'm not cranky. Just as I said a few seconds ago, I have a lot on my mind right now. And being girls, I think we would still act this way." I said as throwing the dagger once again.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:46 pm

"Yes," I said. "That's true but if you were girls you would open up more. And maybe even talk more then act. Being the fact that I am a girl, is not the o ly reason why it is easy for me to talk to them."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:59 pm

I sighed and looked at my sister. I wanted to argue with her about this conversation, but kept it quiet. But all I simply just said was, "Even though you're a girl, I've spent over four years with two girls. And they are just like us males. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe.." I cut off at that point. I sighed as bit my lip. I quickly threw my dagger at someone's frame of their bed, and started to quietly meditate. Calm down you idiot! You've spent too much of your energy up in Chicago! Don't overheat yourself, I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Place to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Be    A Place to Be  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Place to Be
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: