Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

got dat winter swag #yolo #peace #cerys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

got dat winter swag #yolo #peace #cerys Empty
PostSubject: got dat winter swag #yolo #peace #cerys   got dat winter swag #yolo #peace #cerys I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:52 pm

under the mistletoe
alright losers, so many people say that christmas is a time for accepting one another -and it really is - but i'm going to tell you something else; it's more about the cute Starbucks cups that give you at this time of the year, and one of the only real reasons why i actually leave my bedroom to go out into the harsh, horrible cold.

It makes me want to move to Australia. Well, that and the accents, but mainly because it's sunny there right now.

But, I mean, you don't want to read me make a bunch of sarcastic comments and complain about winter, so i'mma just list a bunch of stuff i like and then you can make of it what you will?

|| STUFFS ||

James; he is my main bbs and i love him forever. You could make something to do with him? Jaye is always gonna win tbh? a drawing? playlist? idek.
    Charley; i just like him and his badboyness tbh
    Justin Bieber
    THE 1975; seriously they are my fave artist ever just anything to do with them is a win.
    Music
    HTML; code me something bbs that's hot i like that
    idek
    tumblr
    again idek

can you see all the effort that went into this wow i baSICALY KNOW HARDLY ANYTHING ABOUT MYSELF LOL IDEK WHAT I LIKE

god help and god bless

Back to top Go down

got dat winter swag #yolo #peace #cerys
Page 1 of 1