Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

we've cried all our tears out - Livia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

we've cried all our tears out - Livia Empty
PostSubject: we've cried all our tears out - Livia   we've cried all our tears out - Livia I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:39 pm

Property of Livia Malcolm, Cabin 6.
Steal and die.

Last edited by Beanie on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: we've cried all our tears out - Livia   we've cried all our tears out - Livia I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Photos

we've cried all our tears out - Livia Screen12

Quell took this when we were at a shopping mall in LI. I'm wearing a tee from the camp store

we've cried all our tears out - Livia Screen13

I dunno where this was taken but it's my favorite picture of me

we've cried all our tears out - Livia Screen14

Someone got a new camera for christmas and just can't use it

we've cried all our tears out - Livia 300x300

oh and there's my brother threatening to throw paper at me from ontop of a roof

we've cried all our tears out - Livia 47430676

Quell and Selinia. One of the best pictures I've ever taken

we've cried all our tears out - Livia ?t=20090419185753

This is perfect blackmail. One of Quell's old school photos from last year I think.

we've cried all our tears out - Livia 530689197

Probably the only in focus picture of Quell I've taken. His camera is crap. And he's not nearly as cool as he pretends to be

we've cried all our tears out - Livia Tumblr11

I smiled until I heard the camera click.

we've cried all our tears out - Livia Photo

and then there's Faye, the most freaking photogenic person in the world.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: we've cried all our tears out - Livia   we've cried all our tears out - Livia I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am

October 4th, 2013

I'm running away, I can't stop.

Those should be the lyrics to some song somewhere. I guess. The thing is, I'm running away from myself. I'm running away from my own head - my own actions.

Quell said that this would be a good idea. I pretended not to hear him, but I can barely hear anyone these days. The funny thing is, I hear everything. I can't filter what I hear, just what I listen too. The other kids laugh behind my back. I'm not deaf. They think I'm broken- they think I'm going crazy. I guess that's true.

I keep waking up from these nightmares. Over and over he falls and I look down at my hands stained with his blood. This one kid tripped and I screamed because I couldn't not see the girl falling. All I could see was his lifeless body dropping. That's called Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, but knowing the name doesn't explain how to get rid of it.

I dream - if I sleep at all - about my ripped hands, the words 'murderer' written in blood across my palms. And my mind has gone beyond that - I see him falling into Hades. I see him falling into Hades and his friends sobbing. I see him in Quell and that's what kills me. I can barely stand to be around Quell - but at the same time I need him there.

Because I killed him that day, not the boy. I killed my brother and I need every reassurance I can get that it was all a lie. But then, if I can mistake that boy for Quell, I can mistake Quell for him. And I do. And I scream. And he stares.

But I love my brother. He doesn't understand. Faye might, but she's so broken too. I would talk to someone, but who would understand. Not some stupid psychiatrist. Not Faye or Quell or any of my friends. But you - you can't respond. You can't think or have an opinion. You can only listen.

I feel so terrible for rolling in a puddle of my own guilt, but it's eating me alive.

Maybe I'll survive long enough to do another entry.

~  Livia

Last edited by Beanie on Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: we've cried all our tears out - Livia   we've cried all our tears out - Livia I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:19 am

October 28th, 2013

I'm so sick of myself. I just am so sick of this. I'm such a crappy person that I've gotten tired of myself. Quell never says it, but he misses the old Liv. The old Liv was funny and cocky and confident. Even I miss the old Liv. The new one is too much for me to handle. She's lonely and needy and sad and I'm sick of it.

Why can't I just be happy? I'm just rolling around in a pool of my own freaking guilt. But the thing is I can't forget the nightmares and I can't forget the boy. But I don't even know this boy. I didn't know his name. I didn't know his age. I don't know if he had any friends - maybe he had a girlfriend or boyfriend that he left behind because he's dead now. And yet he's in my thoughts all the time. I barely saw his face but his body has fallen to the ground more times than I can count and I've screamed for it to stop more times than I'd ever want to.

I paid the worse price I could've ever paid. I think that dying would be better than this. I should've killed myself long ago. But then I would leave Quell and Faye behind and I could never do that. I guess I'm too selfless to kill myself but I'm not selfish enough to let the boy kill me, if that makes sense. I guess I'm saying I'm selfless but I'm really not. I'm the most selfish person I know. And I really wish I wasn't

~  Livia, because Liv was the happy girl that I left behind.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: we've cried all our tears out - Livia   we've cried all our tears out - Livia I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:10 am

November 15th, 2013

I could barely stand to look at all those happy children on Halloween. The little kids dressed up and knocked on our doors. They dressed as zombies and monsters and they were just little kids and I hid from them.

Because no one ever stops to think that I'm just a kid too. No one ever stops to think that they turned a 15 year old into a murderer. Isn't that what camp does? I've trained all my life to kill monsters, but then I get the chance and I murder someone. We've thought we were training to be heroes, but I'm not a hero.

And if this is what camp is really for, I want out.

~  Livia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we've cried all our tears out - Livia   we've cried all our tears out - Livia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we've cried all our tears out - Livia
Page 1 of 1