Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Remembering? Don't shed tears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Remembering? Don't shed tears Empty
PostSubject: Remembering? Don't shed tears   Remembering? Don't shed tears I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:21 pm

Andra Evans~ Daughter of Ares
Is it just a game
we're all just pieces to his game

What had happened was horrible.The Apocalypse had hit me hard. Some of my closest friends had died and some left. Me on the other hand helped to stay and fix up the place. Standing up and getting out of my clothes and getting dressed. I put my whip around my arm. I look down at the eyes of the snake, them being green. I put my shoes on and lay down on my bed. Thinking of what had happened was bad. Like would I have did the same if I was a Hades child or a Hecate child?I close my eyes and doze off.

While Andra slept she could hear the screams of people dying and he being in her room. She was angry for not letting anyone in. She was moving in her sleep. He dream then went into her friends place. Her banging on every door for someone to let her. She turned around seeing five zombies behind her and BOOM

I jump up from my dream from someone slamming the door shut to come inside. I wipe my face thinking I was sweating. Which i wasn't which was a good thing. I stand up and call out "Hello?" I walk to the door looking behind someone's head. was it one of my siblings or no?

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down

Remembering? Don't shed tears
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: