Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evergreenf

Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani) Empty
PostSubject: Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani)   Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:11 pm

Kenz Cummings- "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if you insult me, I'll smack you with my lyre."

I walked slowly toward the beach, clutching my guitar so tightly my knuckles turned white. Rain splattered down steadily, soaking my hair and my clothes in minutes. I didn't care. Storms were the perfect stepping stones for a good song. My hair plastered my face as I sat down on the wet sand, letting my bright purple sun-dress flow out around me. I strummed a simple tune, slow and sad.

"Rain or tears, who can tell which is which
Both are full of anger, both are salty and rich
Storms over the horizon, storms in my heart,
I feel them both as our love falls apart."

I pause to wipe something off of my eyes. Rain or tears, I can't tell which.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani)   Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:04 am

I shadow traveled down the beach and felt a little bit tired. I was glad that I was out of the shadows, I finally heard the sound of a guitar. I looked down at my ripped pants and my white short sleeved shirt, I wasn't cold at all. As the rain poured I heard a beautiful voice sing. I finally turned around saw saw a girl strumming on a guitar and singing, I had the urge to walk over to her; I walked in front of her and blushed she was really pretty. I cleared my throat. I finally sat down in front of her cross legged. "Why are you crying? You have a really beautiful voice." I said, blushing as I spoke.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani)   Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:23 am

Kenz Cummings- "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if you insult me, I'll smack you with my lyre."
I looked up from my guitar as a guy randomly materialized behind me. He was concerned about why I was crying. I guess any sane person would be.

"Its just...some songs can be very emotional," I answered slowly. I didn't want to reveal the real reason to some random stranger. "What are you doing out in the rain?"
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani)   Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:38 pm

I scratched my head, "Well I was shadow traveling and I accidently came here.." I said. I didn't really like talking to people.. "I'm Eli Manning son of Nyx and you must be?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani)   Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:27 pm

I smiled at Eli's awkwardness. He was tall, with black hair and an overall dark appearance. I wasn't surprised when I heard he was a son of Nyx.

"I'm Kenz Cummings, daughter of Erato," I replied, smiling against the rain. "You probably have no idea who Erato is, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani)   Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:34 pm

I laughed. "I actually do, Shes the Muse of Poetry, right?" I asked Kenz. "I like the name Kenz." I replied.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani)   Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:16 pm

"Yeah," I replied, looking at my feet. They were bare and covered in sand. The rain made it stick, and I brushed it off with my hands. I flicked it at him playfully, letting a smile spread across my face.

"Gotcha!"
I laughed, leaping to my feet and preparing to run away once he recovered and chased me down.

Last edited by Evergreenf on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani)   Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:41 am

I laughed as she flicked sand in my face. I started to wipe the sand out of my eye and chased after her, I finally caught up with her and fell down and grabbed her feet and tripped her. "Gotcha'" I replied with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani)   Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:05 pm

I ran away, feeling a sharp wind carry my hair back. I laughed as the rain ran down around me. My feet suddenly fell out from under me, and I got a faceful of wet sand. I spit out flaky bits while laughing as Eli used my own joke against me.

"So, you like to run?" I asked between coughing up sand.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani)   Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:34 pm

I nodded as I sat up and let the rain brush off the sand on my shirt. "Well yes, I did track in school and I wasn't actually the fastest," I replied. I looked at the sand wondering what to say to her, "So Kenz, what do you like to do, you have any hobbies?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani)   Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rain or Tears, who can tell? (Private to Imani)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: