Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the new kid at camp (vixy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

the new kid at camp (vixy) Empty
PostSubject: the new kid at camp (vixy)   the new kid at camp (vixy) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:33 pm

Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Dalton stood at the top of the hill, looking back at his step-mom waving at him. She said that she'd miss me, but I highly doubt that. he thought. He didn't want to cry, so he turned away from the car and looked down at the "camp" that was to be his home for a little wile. Well, better go see what's down there. He started down the hill, dragging his suitcase behind him.
coded by sapphire and edited by me!
Back to top Go down
http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: the new kid at camp (vixy)   the new kid at camp (vixy) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:04 pm

At the top of the hill.... was a strange girl doing yoga? The teen was bent over backwards, stretching her spine in a way that would be uncomfortable for most. She didn't seem to mind at all. Her hands touched the grass before she straightened up with a simple twist, having complete control of her body. Looking over, she smiled and waved. Her brown hair swirled down her back and over her shoulders, braids and ribbons and beads adorning it's auburn strands. Deep purple eyes glimmered with a friendly light as she spun on bare feet, her white peasant skirt twirling around her legs. "Hiya~ Welcome to camp~" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

PostSubject: Re: the new kid at camp (vixy)   the new kid at camp (vixy) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:24 pm

Dalton spun and looked at the girl. "Who are you!?" he asked, surprised. "I've never seen someone bending like that. That has to hurt. But then, why were you doing it?" What was wrong with him?! He NEVER acted like this!!! It HAS to have something to do with this camp.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: the new kid at camp (vixy)   the new kid at camp (vixy) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:54 pm

"Nope! Doesn't hurt one bit! My body just bends that way~" Brianna giggled, bouncing over. "Need any help with your bags? I'm Brianna. Come on deeper into camp and we can talk more!" she chimed, turning on her heels and bounding gracefully down the hill with whatever he might have offered for her to carry. "This waaaay~"
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

PostSubject: Re: the new kid at camp (vixy)   the new kid at camp (vixy) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:22 pm

Dalton had no clue what to do but follow her. He let her take his only bag and followed her down the hill. he was still a little confused about some things his dad and step-mom had told him, so he decided to ask some of the questions that had been nagging at him. "So, do I have cool powers or something? Do you? Who's your godly parent?" This was strange. He never asked three questions in a row without pausing for an answer. It HAS to have something to do with this camp! He silently cursed himself for being so eager. "Sorry. I don't usually ask a lot of questions all at once. It's just, I'm still new at this whole being a demigod thing." he said, smiling sheepishly. Wait, why am I apologizing? I'm aloud to have questions, right?
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: the new kid at camp (vixy)   the new kid at camp (vixy) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:54 pm

Giggling, she answered his questions as rapidly as he asked them. "You probably have something, though it may not be a POWER. I can control grape vines and bend and move like...well... a drunk person! My daddy is Dionysus." she giggled, bouncing along merrily with his bad. She seemed unperturbed by his questions, or his constant talking or anything really. Looking over, she giggled. "Weeeell, that's okay. I ask questions a lot too without much pause. Sometimes without remembering to take a breath between!" She giggled merrily, turning on her toes. Bare footed, she stepped into camp. "It's kay, we all have to go through the first baby steps!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new kid at camp (vixy)   the new kid at camp (vixy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the new kid at camp (vixy)
Page 1 of 1