Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

what am i doing here {Vixy}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

what am i doing here {Vixy} Empty
PostSubject: what am i doing here {Vixy}   what am i doing here {Vixy} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:17 pm

Kellie Konrad

Kellie walked along the dirt path, kicking at the random stones in her path. She had her red hair up in a messy bun, her pale complexion set against her hair like fire. She shoved her hands in the pockets of the black and grey fleece jacket she wore. The wind blew about her but it didn't bother the young camper. Her mind was cold, and so her body was too. Kellie still lived in that house with Kathryn and her murderer of a father, though everyone said she shouldn't. 

It was dark outside, but it was only four in the evening. Kellie liked it dark, it made her feel invisible, which she loved. Her mother was the goddess of ghosts and people always seemed to look through her, like she was transparent. Not that she minded, Kellie liked to  blend into the background. Something shiny caught the girls eye, and she bent down to pick it up. It was only a drachma, and Kellie scoffed, flipping it with her thumb and putting it in her pocket and continued walking. 

She didn't realize where she was: The Ant Hill. One of the most deadly places in camp, and Kellie was foolish enough to travel there alone without any protection but a sword that she had carried around to defend herself. So far Kellie had almost been murdered and then kidnapped. She wasn't going to take any chances with people anymore. 

Before Kellie could breathe again, something was on top of her, clicking it's horrible pinchers. The girl closed her eyes, put shaking white hands in front of her face, and screamed as loud as she could, hoping somebody would hear her.  

TAG: Vixy WORDS: OUTFIT: NOTES: Sorry this is short, I'm tired and I need to do homework :/ Also, I can't find a FC for her yet.

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: what am i doing here {Vixy}   what am i doing here {Vixy} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Shwiiii-thuck! The sound of an arrow whizzing through the air and landing hard into the hard exoskeleton of the ant could be heard through her screaming. Another flew and connected. Running to her aid, was a tan satyress, with auburn hair and fur. Jumping over a log, she kicked powerfully with her goat legs, knocking the ant off of the girl. "RUN GIRL!" she shouted, her bow being placed onto her back, to be replaced with a pair of short swords. She'd been watching the girl, curious as to why she'd been wandering so deeply into the forest alone at dark. But now, all she could think was the idiot teen must have a death wish. Fighting back the ants, she tried to aid the demi-goddess' escape from the creatures.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: what am i doing here {Vixy}   what am i doing here {Vixy} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:40 am

KELLIE KONRAD
Kellie didn't need to be told twice. When the ant was knocked off of her, she ran into the forest, forgetting about her savior. She breathed heavily and sighed when she leaned on a tree trunk. Kellie put her hand up to her heart, which was beating wildly. She wasn't this afraid since the murder. Kellie dropped to the ground and started to cry, her emotions getting the better of her.

Why hadn't she been prepared? She had her sword with her, her wits about her. Maybe Kellie wasn't herself today. She was caught up in lands she had read about. Any place was better than here, Kellie concluded. Covering her face with her arms and putting her forehead on her knees, Kellie let sobs rack her body, finally coming to the realization of how stupid her actions were. She could have been killed. 

ooc- sorry for the short post. i have a lot of work to do and so little time. still no FC sadly. And all of my codes are being mean to me.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: what am i doing here {Vixy}   what am i doing here {Vixy} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:12 pm

The satyress would knock back the ants as best she could, letting the girl get away, but not without injury of her own. An ant mannaged to snatch one of her furred, goat legs. Hissing in pain as the horribly gnashing jaws sliced at her leg, she kicked the horrible creature in the face, turning to run in the direction the girl had gone. Jumping logs, shooting behind herself, she could only hope she was far enough away.

But soon, her ears rung with the sounds of sobbing. What was going on? Limping towards the sound, she frowned as she saw the girl, curled up and sobbing. "The forest isn't for people who can't handle themselves yet." She said, sitting on a log, not caring if the moss and dirt got on her shorts. "Did you get hurt at all?" Amaranta would start plucking leaves, chewing them before spitting the paste onto her own injured leg. "Sonovatroll." she hissed, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what am i doing here {Vixy}   what am i doing here {Vixy} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what am i doing here {Vixy}
Page 1 of 1