Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT]   The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:59 am

The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT] Tumblr_mmuzlwHhuc1s72f9eo1_250
Louis Parker

I woke up very early. I turned over in my bunk to look at my alarm clock. It was only around six thirty. It felt weird, being up so early. It was normally sleeping in until noon for me, if I was lucky. I sat up, and then suddenly saw Brianna sitting next to my bed. I smiled. I barely remembered last night, way too much beer at least I did. But I did remember Brianna. She'd...what had happened? She'd been nice. I....I couldn't remember.

"Hey there," I greeted.

Last edited by AnnaBoo on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT]   The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:14 am

Brianna had been up at Dawn, like she always was. Sitting in the chair, she smiled brightly. "Morning, sleepy head! I got you coffee and a muffin to help with your hangover." She slid it over on a tray, giggling. "You fell asleep after you kissed me after the Ferris Wheel. I wanted to make sure you didn't get sick."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT]   The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:16 am

As she told me the events of last night, it slowly came back to me. I smiled. I took the muffin and split it in half.

"Here, we can share. You deserve it," I told her, pecking her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT]   The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:21 am

Her cheeks went red under her peppering of freckles as she smiled, shaking her head. "Thanks... I got you sugar and creamer for the coffee, cause I wasn't sure what kind you liked..." Brianna was tucked neatly into the chair, her knees to her chest, her toes curled around the edge of the seat. She had changed from the peasant skirt to a pair of shorts and a clean camp shirt. Her hair was settled into the same braid as the night before. Purple eyes watched him curiously as she nibbled on her half of the muffin.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT]   The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:52 am

After finishing our breakfast, I grabbed her hand.

"Come on, it's time we actually go out on a date," I told her. I let her out into the courtyard. I began to ponder where we could go. The town sounded like a good option, but then I paused. I turned to her.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT]   The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:54 am

Squeaking, the teen flushed as she was tugged out, her cheeks red. Date?! "Oh uhm... I usually... go for a run in the morning, sometimes on the beach. Or we could...uhm... Go swim?" she looked unsure. She'd never been liked before, and then the kiss, and now a date?! Is this how it worked?
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT]   The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:50 pm

"Swimming sounds nice," I said. She looked nervous. As we began walking towards the beach, I began wondering what was troubling her. Was I doing something wrong? I didn't know, everything felt okay, natural.

"You okay?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT]   The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:01 pm

"Yeah...never been kissed before yesterday." She admitted, blushing. Her hand still in his as she followed him to the beach. "Never been on a date... Dunno...how to even act..." She admitted, smiling shyly. "I guess I'm just nervous you'll think I'm just some silly girl."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT]   The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:48 pm

Louis Jones
The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT] Rcbn

I paused, turning to her.
"
Well, I don't," I said, putting my hands
on her shoulders. "
You don't
have to act  a certain way to impress me. I like you, for you.

" I smiled. I then ran over to the beach and jumped
on a hill of sand. I looked back at her. I understood her being nervous.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT]   The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:11 pm

Blushing, Brianna followed after, jumping through the sand with bare feet. Stopping, she would enjoy the sand squished between her toes before turning. "What do you like to do? Build sandcastles? Swim?" She was already tugging off her clothes, having worn a swimsuit under. It was purple, of course, a bikini. A navel piercing glinted in her belly button. Amethyst grapes glimmering in a silver setting. It didn't look too recent.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT]   The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:27 pm

The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT] Tumblr_mp1spo33zd1stuaxdo5_250
Louis Jones
Son of Hermes

I thought for a moment. It was a very childish moment; sitting in a pile of slightly sinking sand, staring at nothing. It was like when someone asked you what's your favorite book and all of a sudden you've forgotten everything you've ever read.
'I usually like to just sit,' I began. I looked out at the Long Island sound. It felt so much different than Florida. With Fort Lauderdale beaches, you knew it was nothing but ocean for miles. With the sound, you could still see land ahead. More turns, small mountains in the distance. It was a good change. It had been four years though, and I was only know realizing how little I'd gone to the beach.
'But,' I continued, standing up and taking off my shirt. 'I'll make an exception. Come on, let's go swimming!'

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT]   The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:43 pm

Brianna smiled, turning to wade into the water, shivering. Goosebumps ran along her arms and belly. "Brrrrrr! I can never get used to these beaches after growing up in California!" she laughed, looking over her shoulder at him. "It's always so cold!" Splashing around in the water, she tried to warm herself up by moving around, shivering visibly. Bouncing along, she smiled. "Where did you grow up?"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT]   The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:49 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Louis Parker Jones
Hermes
The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT] Tumblr_m3y2wlyBfD1r8khsj
I wanna be drunk when I wake up
On the right side of the wrong bed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Florida,' I said. I waded over to her. Her back was to me. I hugged her from behind. 'The water is always cold, but it's better when you have someone to keep you warm.'
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT]   The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:47 pm

Brianna's face went red, her body so close to someone else's. She'd hugged people all the time, but they were in swimsuits, and she was pretty sure he was flirting, making this much different from a normal hug. Leaning back against him, she tried to let herself feel warm, and not get nervous. She could usually just go with the flow.... but this was a situation she had never prepared for. Not even a little. "My family...owns a vineyard... we make wines and things..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT]   The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Morning After" [Vixy][NON-EVENT]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: