Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

overdue [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

overdue [private] Empty
PostSubject: overdue [private]   overdue [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:27 pm

When Jonathan was a cabin leader, there were a lot of things he couldn't do. Like going out to visit his home outside camp. Maybe it would have been alright to take the time off, but he couldn't just shrug off the feeling that he was leaving all responsibility behind. He couldn't keep off the nagging thought at the back of his head wondering if he had left in the middle of something important and didn't realize it. It was silly, paranoid some might think, but that was just how Jonathan worked.

One of the other things Jonathan couldn't do was sneak out past curfew. Setting a good example, right? It wouldn't have felt right as cabin leader. Thinking about it now, he didn't know if he took his position way more seriously than he ought to have.

Now Jonathan was strolling down the shore, watching the sky darken into a midnight blue. Technically it wasn't even curfew yet, not for another few hours. The sun had just vanished into the horizon, the last of its bright rays giving in to the darker cover of the night. The effect was quite nice. Soothing. As Jonathan stopped to admire the last orange tints that were soon to disappear, he wondered if he could stay here for a while. Skip dinner and watch the waves roll in and out like it couldn't decide where to go. This time, he didn't have to sneak a couple of worried glances at his watch to make sure that he wouldn't get in trouble. The change was welcome.

He sat down on the one of the drier patches of sand. His slipper-clad feet rested on the slight slope where the waves rushed in to meet the shore, letting the seawater tickle his soles if it so pleased. This was comfortable. Just him and the sea, alone. But alone was good. Peaceful. Lonely. But it's okay. Jonathan was used to it.
jonathan adams
seventeen » son of aphrodite » single

WORDS! 324
TAG! crispyyyy
NOTES! overdue thread is overdue
STILL ALIVE BUT BARELY BREATHING
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

overdue [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: overdue [private]   overdue [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:17 am

iris andrews daughter of aphrodite
Iris hadn't eaten in the mess hall since she came back to camp almost two months ago. She just couldn't bear it any more, being around all those people. She snuck food out of the kitchen instead when the harpies were busy doing whatever it was harpies did in the time unoccupied with their camp duties. She also kept a stash of food that she stocked up on from the camp store, bought every week with the credit card she had taken from her father's wallet when she left his house at the end of summer. He hadn't cancelled it yet, presumably out of guilt. Then again, she had expected that, it was the reason why she had taken it. It was the damn well the least he could do.

She was snacking on a bag of chips from aforementioned stash as she walked along the beach in her bare feet, sand squishing between her toes. Lost in thought, she was almost tripping over Jonathan before she saw him. She turned the almost-trip into a semi-graceful fall on her butt beside him instead, miraculously managing to keep hold of the plastic bag and all her chips as she did so.
"Hey Jonathan," She greeted, her voice and face similarly impassive and flat. She should have been embarrassed, with all her talk to him about how she was getting out of camp only to come back not even six months later, but she couldn't find it in herself to care about any of that any more. Everything just felt so trivial and tiring now, Iris just wanted to sleep.

"It's been a while." It had been, or it just felt like it had been because she hadn't seen him or talked to him at all. Honestly, she had been making a conscious effort to spend as little time in the cabin as possible, always entering to sleep after everyone else and then waking up and leaving before everyone else. She spent most of her time in the amphitheatre or stables or anywhere that was deserted. It didn't help that most of the time she had been back at camp had been during an honest to God zombie apocalypse. She had been holed up in the Hephaestus cabin through most of the fiasco.

She glanced over at him and found that he didn't look like he had changed at all except - "You look like crap." She munched noisily and glanced down. "Your slippers are fabulous though."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

overdue [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: overdue [private]   overdue [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:03 am

Reality brought Jonathan back to the world in the form of a familiar feminine voice and a series of very appetizing crunchy noises. "Iris," he acknowledged her with the faintest ghost of a smile. "Yeah, long time no see."

Now that was a bit of a lie. He had seen her around a couple of times, mostly from afar. That would explain why he wasn't too surprised about her presence. He had even glimpsed her sneaking out the kitchens with a stash of food under her arm. It almost seemed like she was avoiding everyone, come to think of it. Jonathan didn't want to go over and be like 'hey I thought you left um welcome back?'. Aside from it already sounding weird in his head, he just didn't want an awkward encounter. Well, probably with him being awkward and Iris being... Iris. Picturing an awkward Iris was as farfetched as a flying pig or an ugly Aphrodite. Sorry, Mom. I know it's out of the question.

Jonathan managed a light laugh. "Well, nice to know that my slippers aren't as crappy as I look." He leaned forward to inspect them. Just plain old flip flops with a few colorful stripes, nothing special. Huh. Maybe he looked enough like crap that he just paled in comparison. "Lots of problems driving me up the wall lately. But y'know, that's life."

As he looked at Iris, Jonathan could tell that she was doing way better than him. A bit tired maybe, but with the zombies and crap like that it wasn't out of the norm. In a way, he envied her. The girl was just... unbreakable. There really was no other word for it. If she had any weakness it didn't show, and if she had problems it looked like she always had a plan of action. Jonathan would never admit it to anyone but she seemed more like an ideal cabin leader than him. Strong, independent, and as sure as anyone can be. The only downside was that she didn't get on well with the others.

Then, sneaking a glance at her chips, he held a hand out. "Sharing is caring."
jonathan adams

WORDS! 360
TAG! crispyyyy
NOTES! ---
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

overdue [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: overdue [private]   overdue [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:01 am

Her shoulders lifted in a half-hearted shrug. "You don't look... You know, extremely crappy." She said in the infinitely reassuring manner that only she was capable of. It was true, Jonathan always managed to look like an angel - but that didn't mean he didn't look slightly more tired and worried-brow-crease-inducing than she was used to seeing him. The corners of her mouth curved down slightly as she further examined her half-brother, and she allowed herself to feel the tiniest bit of emotion for the first time in months. "I thought I told you to take care of yourself." She said accusingly, jabbing him in the side with her index finger none too gently.

She then sighed and cringed inwardly in anticipation for the next words that she said. "If you want to... talk about it, you can." She said, using most of her self-restraint to prevent herself from speaking through clenched teeth. "I won't have any words or wisdom or enlightening advice to impart upon you," She shrugged again. "But I'll listen if you want. And if you don't want that, it's fine." A scowl took over her previously relatively expressionless face. "I'll just have to leave very abruptly in about fifteen minutes to possibly track down and brutally murder that Muse girl - what was her name - Ronnie? Yes, Ronnie." Her expression darkened.

Iris usually wasn't one to care or take note of things like who her half-siblings were dating, but she couldn't help but notice things about Jonathan. It irritated her to no end that he was the kind of person who just made other people care about how he was doing. It drove her crazy really, because he was so damn likeable and good and she wanted him to be okay because he needed to stay good and nice and just, Jonathan. She then wondered if her half-brother had gotten all the niceness from her mother and so there had been nothing left for her. If so, she was perfectly fine with that. In fact, she wouldn't be able to imagine things any other way.

She was shaken out of her (incredibly corny) thoughts by his next words which were unnervingly similar to what she had been thinking about. For a very long few moments, she stared at his outstretched hand and contemplated giving him her chips but ultimately decided against it. Instead, she summoned a full sized Kit Kat bar seemingly out of nowhere and tossed it into Jonathan's lap. "You look like you need this more." She said, completely deadpan.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

overdue [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: overdue [private]   overdue [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:50 am

A small smile tugged at the corners of Jonathan's lips before he could even think about it. But before he could say something like 'thanks', it turned into a wince when Iris poked his side. That surprisingly hurt. More than he would have expected it to. Rubbing the slightly sore spot, Jonathan widened his eyes and tried to look as innocent as possible. "In my defense, I was doing fine before the zombies came."

Zombies. The thought immediately threw his features into disgust, his eyebrows knotting and a rare scowl playing on his lips. Not an experience he would ever like to relive. I shouldn't have brought it up.

Thankfully, the thought was just as quickly driven off, and now Jonathan's cheeks were flushed. He exhaled sharply, unconsciously ruffling his already mussed brown hair. "Apollo," he corrected her. "And it's not... that. We're not... I mean... How did you know about Ronnie?" He thought it was a secret! Maybe he wasn't as good at acting as he initially thought. Or maybe his siblings were just that good at reading people, or more specifically their love lives. These are the Aphrodite kids, after all. These kinds of things practically gravitate towards them.

"But anyway, it's not about her," he insisted, a little more firmly this time. Gods help them if Iris made good to her promise and marched in Ronnie's cabin. This was the side of her he didn't see often, at least not with others, and he couldn't honestly tell whether she was joking half the time. "I'm just having a rough time back home. Family thing."

His growing discomfort showing in the way his eyes darted around and looking at anything but Iris, Jonathan was quickly snapped out of it when a Kitkat plopped into his lap. "Wow thanks, where'd you get this?" he asked, his mouth opening in a surprised 'o', before picking it up and tearing the wrapper off in a rush. The sweet tang of chocolate warmed his tongue. It gave him a slight sense of relief, for some reason. "Y'know, I actually thought I saw you coming from the kitchens this one time. Mind if I ask why you suddenly carry a lot of food around? Not that I'm complaining," he added quickly, smiling as he took another bite.
jonathan adams

WORDS! 384
TAG! crispyyyy
NOTES! ---
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

overdue [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: overdue [private]   overdue [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:20 pm

"God damn zombies." Iris sighed. She didn't really have anyone who she cared about but it had been creepy even for her, seeing all the faces of former campers. It sickened her, quite frankly, most of them died heroes and then their bodies were exploited, desecrated. Although it sounded psychopathic, she had put as many zombies out of their misery as she could. She was sure any one of those campers would rather have been killed again than have no control over what they did and hurt the people they loved. Even Iris knew to respect the dead.

She raised an eyebrow at the scowl but made no comment. The gods knew that Jonathan had earned himself some scowl time, he always seemed to be smiling - she didn't know how he did it but he did. Iris openly admitted that in a way, Jonathan was infinitely more strong than she would ever be (although she was infinitely more awesome overall). When things sucked and it seemed like the world hated her, she snapped and bit and hated back but Jonathan never seemed to let it bug him, he just kept smiling. Iris had always looked on in utter amazement from afar, unable to believe that someone like him could even be half-related to her.

"Muse - Apollo, same difference." She replied nonchalantly. She rolled her eyes at him and gave him a look of disapproval startlingly similar to the Look of Disapproval emoticon. "Jonathan," She said. "Jonathan, please. Do you know who I am? Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Iris Andrews, daughter of Aphrodite - and also your number one stalker. You ever get that feeling you're being watched? That would be me. I use the portable bush disguise and everything, I honestly don't blame you for not knowing until now." She said, her lips pressed firmly together. One corner twitched and she quickly turned away before started actually laughing.
She wasn't sure why she was attempting to cheer Jonathan up but she had a feeling that she wasn't going to regret it afterwards like she usually did. Iris was not one for doing things for other people but her half-brother always seemed to be the exception, from the day that he had approached her asking her to be his Co. Maybe because he had tried to see something in her that nobody else ever had. Maybe because he was just a genuinely nice person and she maybe even found him tolerable? Maybe because she had been so secluded from human interaction for the last few months that she had finally lost her marbles.

Her eyebrows continued to knit together worriedly until Jonathan inquired about the origins of the chocolate bar. "I would tell you but then I'd have to kill you." She said, entirely seriously. She continued to fix him with an intense stare until he commented on food retrieval escapades. She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't eat in the mess hall anymore, I just can't stand it. And I like being prepared. I was a boy scout, you see."

(( I AM SORRY IF THERE IS NOT THAT MUCH TO ACTUALLY REPLY TO, IRIS ENJOYS MENTALLY GUSHING OVER HER AWESOMESAUCE HALF-BROTHER. ಠ_ಠ ))

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : caps are not suitable for iris; sigh format)
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

overdue [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: overdue [private]   overdue [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:22 am

This time, Jonathan laughed. Like, really laughed. It wasn't some quick snort or a short half-hearted chuckle. This laugh made him keel over, his eyes squeezing shut and his breaths turning into wheezes when he calmed down. For the first time in days, he felt like the old Jonathan. The Jonathan who instead of fighting the world that had turned against him, embraced everything with a smile. "I'm sorry," Jonathan panted out, still grinning like mad. "Imagining you hiding in a bush... with a pair of binoculars" - another wheeze - "it was just too much." When he finally managed to pull himself together for a few seconds, he flashed Iris a grateful smile. "Thanks. I appreciate it."

And he really did. Iris trying to cheer him up meant a whole lot, considering how the girl can be. Their siblings, some of them, even found her slightly intimidating. Jonathan recalled the time she sent them out while she was making plans and all that. He smiled at the memory. Despite everything, she really was a great cabin leader. Determined, reliable, and with the ability to speak her mind even if it was against everyone else. She was the kind of person who always got the job done. He was glad that he picked her to be his Co some eons ago, even if he felt guilty for putting more burden on her shoulders.

"I'll take my chances." He popped the rest of the chocolate in his mouth (thank the gods he hadn't choked on it) and chewed thoughtfully, fighting Iris' intense stare with a look of innocence. It soon faded into one of understanding. "Oh, I get you. I don't want to stay there either... say what?" His eyebrows rose a trifle. "A boy scout?"

He dipped his head to the sight in slight confusion. Iris, a boy scout? Maybe he'd heard wrong. Maybe she said 'girl' but then his ears decided to screw up at that precise moment. Either way, that would explain her headstrong personality. Jonathan continued to stare at her uncomprehendingly. "Iris Andrews, a boy scout? This is a story I'd really like to hear," he said, the thought already bringing an amused glint in his eyes.
jonathan adams

WORDS! 370
TAG! crispyyyy
NOTES! this post is crap i'm so sorry oTL
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

overdue [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: overdue [private]   overdue [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:45 am

His genuine laugh caught her off guard. She had wanted to make him laugh, but the fact that he actually did just.. surprised her. Her eyebrows knit together slightly. She wasn't entirely sure how she felt about making someone else laugh at the expense of herself.
She had sworn to herself long ago that self-preservation would always be her first priority. She wouldn't be stupid and expect too much from anyone else again. She'd made that mistake too many times for her to count now. Jonathan was pretty much a saint, but if she cared about him, trusted him, he would let her down. When it came down to it, everyone did.

She regarded him for a moment before averting her eyes and lifting her shoulders in a shrug. "It's no big deal, Johnny boy." She said breezily. She didn't know what it was about Jonathan Adams but she couldn't help but want him to be okay. It was currently frustrating her to no end.

When he asked about her boy scout story, she started to chew on her lower lip. "Sorry to disappoint but it's really not as interesting as you're probably imagining it to be." The corner of her mouth tugged upward a small bit.

"It was summer and I was 11. I thought girl guides was stupid so I cut my hair and joined the boy scouts - nobody really asked any questions." She shrugged her shoulders like it was nothing out of the ordinary, gathering a handful of sand and watching the grains sift through her fingers. "Three weeks after I joined I remembered that I didn't like it outside and retreated back to the great indoors." She wrinkled her nose. "But you know what they say - once a boy scout, always a boy scout." She actually wasn't sure if anyone said that, but it sounded like something that should be said.

She watched his face as she talked about the mes hall and was surprised by what she found, and even more surprised by what he said.
It must have sparked something inside her because before she knew it, she heard herself spewing out words and thoughts that on a normal day, she would never have shared out loud willingly. "Yeah, I just feel like I don't... belong, I guess, for lack of a better word. If I think about it for too long, I start thinking - realizing I should say - that I never really have. Maybe one time, a long time ago but then... People always let you down, you know? And camp is so full of people and I just - I'm so tired of being let down. Before - when I wrote you that letter - I thought that if I got out, I would find somewhere, something for me, but then I actually got out and... I guess I didn't like what I saw and I came back thinking maybe -... but..." She ran a hand through her hair, visibly flustered.

She gave herself a moment - took a deep breath and composed herself again. "Never mind. Just - just forget I said anything." She turned away and allowed the confusion to creep back in again. She wasn't sure why she had said all the things that she had. Maybe because she saw the look on his face and knew that he understood, or because she felt like he would because he was him. She doubted that she would have talked otherwise. There was no point in talking about certain things with people if they didn't know what you were talking about.

Or maybe. Maybe it was because Iris Andrews was in love with Jonathan Adams, her half-brother. And at the moment she realized, she inwardly laughed at how it was the most unexpected and consequently most destructive thing that could ever happen to her. So much for self-preservation.
She was even more abominable than she thought.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

overdue [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: overdue [private]   overdue [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:08 am

ALIVE BUT BARELY BREATHING
JUST PRAYING TO A GOD THAT I DON'T BELIEVE IN
Jonathan was gaping. He didn't know which was more surprising - the boy scout story or the fact that Iris seemed to regard it like it wasn't a big deal. He had been so used to his half-sisters obsessing over their femininity, hearing them gush over make-ups and gossip, that one of them dressing up as a boy and becoming a boy scout was the very last thing on his mind. But then, this was Iris Andrews. The girl who could quite possibly achieve anything she put her mind to.

"Still an interesting tale," he finally said, finding it hard to fend off the wide grin playing on his lips. "I wonder if Mom was facepalming the whole time you did that. I mean, one of her daughters cutting off her hair and becoming a boy scout? You probably broke some kind of record."

When Iris started talking again, she surprised him. Jonathan hadn't expected her to open up like that, to let down that guard he knew too well, but he didn't comment. Instead, he listened.

Silence crept back the moment she stopped and turned away, and Jonathan was still mulling over her words as he stared at the sea. He had never really figured Iris out, honestly. She always kept a wall up. It might have been why she was so cool with responsibility and leadership - maybe it made her see her goals clearer, more in reach. But in return, it kept her at bay. It made her distant, a little out of reach.

Jonathan sighed and ruffled his brown hair. Why did he have to behave like a therapist and analyze these things?

"Not everyone will let you down, you know," he said quietly. "I won't."

He looked back at her, finding that she was still avoiding his gaze, but as he leaned forward a little he caught a glimpse of her eyes. That small glimpse made him give a little start, pulling quickly at his gut. This wasn't the first time it happened. In fact, he knew this feeling well. A little too well. Comprehension dawned on Jonathan's features as his wide eyes shifted back to Iris, as if suddenly seeing her in a new light.

"You met someone, didn't you? When you got out of camp?" Suddenly his features morphed into a scowl. "Did he hurt you?"

At the moment, Jonathan didn't realize that he was overassuming things. But he knew what the feeling in his gut meant, and there was no doubt in his mind that he was right.
426 WORDS
TAG: CRISPY
---
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

overdue [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: overdue [private]   overdue [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:54 pm

"Doesn't every normal girl cut her hair off and pretend to be a boy at some point?" She asked incredulously. "I swear it happens in every other movie."

She was trying desperately to ignore her earlier realization. Iris wasn't one for denial, but she couldn't help but cave into it in this case. Maybe if she ignored this particular crush, it would fade away like all others did. She refused to address it. Not yet.

Although, Jonathan really was not helping.

She inwardly heaved a sigh. He had no idea what he was doing. She stared at him and ran a hand through her hair. "I won't hold it against you if you do, Jonathan Adams. I'll probably let you down at some point myself. I am still human despite my unearthly beauty." She was incredibly tempted to give in and believe him. She wanted to believe that there was no possible way that someone so Jonathan Adams-y would ever let her down but she knew he would. Especially because of the current state she was in. Realistically, she knew that she didn't have a chance and that nothing would ever come from her feelings for him. She knew all this but still she couldn't force herself to stop. She wondered when she had gotten in so deep.

She laughed when he asked if she met someone - a short, terse laugh. "You're a bit off, I'm afraid. This summer, I went back home and found out that my father now has a nice, normal life complete with a nice, normal, mortal wife and 3-month old daughter which he has deigned not to tell me about for almost two years." She shook her head and smiled.
"I wished you could have seen the look on his face when I showed up at his house - it was... I've never seen the blood drain from a face so fast before." She laughed again and twirled her fingers through the sand, remembering how he had stood in the doorway, blocking her path. Reluctantly stepped back after not saying anything for almost a minute. The way he looked at her when he thought she wasn't looking. How he begged her to leave when she had been back home for not even an hour.

She remembered in the detached way that she did. It was easier not to care about things when you distanced yourself from them. Easier to look at them objectively and determine just how inconsequential they were. Within ten seconds of her father opening the door, Iris had realized that her father was not who she thought he was, that he never had been, and therefore was at the bottom of the list of things she would waste her time with.

She shrugged her shoulders again and her thoughts of her father fled to the back of her mind, where all the unimportant thoughts went. It didn't hurt if you didn't let it. "You know, when I walked over here, I thought we were going to talk about your problems." She said accusingly.

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

overdue [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: overdue [private]   overdue [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:02 am

ALIVE BUT BARELY BREATHING
JUST PRAYING TO A GOD THAT I DON'T BELIEVE IN
Jonathan shook his head at the movie comment, still grinning sloppily. The grin soon faded into a rueful smile. "Well, I won't hold it against you either. We humans have a knack for letting others down. But we could try not to, and just come through."

The amount of optimism Jonathan had was just astounding at times. He could see the light in the darkest tunnel, the hope in every barren road. This was a person who believed that there was the slightest hint of good behind every evil. Sure, there were times when he doubted himself, but it would all boil down to the same thing. He would struggle to see the good in anything and everything. And, although he couldn't see it now, perhaps it was his greatest mistake.

His expression turned solemn when Iris started talking about her father. His eyebrows arched slightly in surprise but he held himself back, watching and listening as Iris gave a laugh that sounded more hollow than anything. When she finished, he didn't quite know how to respond.

He had been bracing himself for something like a romantic heartbreak. Jonathan was about to jokingly offer to beat up the one who broke her heart, because that was what brothers did, right? They wouldn't let anyone get away with messing with their sister. Not every brother-sister relationship was like that, but still. Jonathan avoided her gaze, not wanting her to see the pity in his eyes. He thought it was the last thing Iris would have wanted.

But he did feel sympathy. And he did have the sudden urge to punch Iris' father for being such an idiot. His own thought surprised him, but it didn't last. And it didn't change the fact that he was angry at the man he didn't even know, because no daughter should ever deserve to go through something like that. No daughter should be lied to by her own father.

"I... That..."

He trailed off awkwardly. What, 'that sucks'? Of course it did. Iris didn't need him to tell her that. So he sighed and tried again.

"You know, I was about to ask who the guy was so I can hunt him down," he joked. "But if you give me your home address it will make my job a whole lot easier."

Then he chuckled, half-heartedly grinning when Iris made her last remark. "Uh... sorry?"
400 WORDS
TAG: CRISPY
---
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

overdue [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: overdue [private]   overdue [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

overdue [private]
Page 1 of 1