Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private} Empty
PostSubject: Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private}   Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:16 pm

Blythe~||~Ignoramus~||~Septavian

Counting stars and passing cars
On the interstate

It was a particularly cool day today. Officially autumn, and the weather acted like it. It wasn’t too far into the season, the colours were still predominantly green, and the strawberries were still full and ripe. Blythe bent down and plucked one from the plant, popping it into her mouth. It was as sweet and succulent as ever. She continued walking through the fields, trying to find a good spot for a picnic. It was going to be a casual gathering, one or two friends, and maybe a camper that would walk past, but Blythe still dressed nicely. She had a loose grey sweater that fell past her waist, black leggings that reached midway past her calves, and simple black flats. Her hair was tied up in a loose ponytail, but a few locks escaped and fell into her face. Blythe blew the strands of hair out of her face and headed into the small clearing she had just stumbled upon, smiling. She set about working, pulling a simple red blanket out of her woven picnic basket, and placed it on the ground, smoothing it out. Setting four rocks on each corner to keep it down, she began to take various foods out of her basket, watermelons, sandwiches, and drinks. She hummed merrily while she worked, a smile tugging at her lips.

The end is near, I feel it dear,
But I am not afraid
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private}   Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:34 pm

tobias william kelly

Tobias was wandering about the camp, looking for trouble. Usually, as a son of Hermes, he was totally allowed to mess everything up, right? He figured he was. After styling his hair up in his normal cowlick, a cocky grin fixated on his features.

He eventually found his way to the strawberry patch, where a lone girl was also walking. She seemed dress up for some occasion, one that Tobias immediately wanted to destroy. The terms heartless sometimes fit the demigod perfectly, and it was just one of those days. He decided to keep a low profile as the girl continued setting up whatever she was doing, something that looked like a picnic.

As he stood in silence, munching on ripe berries, he thought of the pranks he could pull. Paint balls, ice water, the possibilities were endless. However, it would be difficult to make while they were actually there. Distractions could be arranged. Tobias wasn't really the pranking type, but living in cabin eleven just had that effect on him. After all, ruining someone else's day normally made him feel better.
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private}   Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:01 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charlie Bridget Evans
Iris

Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private} Tumblr_static_tumblr_mbft6kpoex1r21doxo1_500
We're up all night for good fun
WE'RE UP ALL NIGHT TO GET LUCKY

Charlie stumbled around the Strawberry Patch, a little lost, a little bit tired. She hadn't gotten much sleep last night. She tried brushing off the fatigue by going for a constitutional, as her dad had once called them. She had zoned in and out of reality, and now found herself here at the patch.
She noticed two others, larking about. One was a girl, appearing to be settling down for a picnic of some sort. The other was a boy, who seemed to be further from the girl, and out of her vision. He had some sort of evil looking grin on his face. Charlie wasn't one for silence and suspiciousness.
"OI! What's going on here?" she called out to the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private}   Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:09 pm

Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private} Tumblr_inline_msb50wPDGJ1qz4rgp

Ben,

The fall always made Ben happy. The leaves fell down from the trees, and they were blown about in a comforting way. He let the wind billow his sweatshirt around him as he strolled through the strawberry patch. Ben always liked fall the the best, even when it meant the return to school.

Ben wasn’t really popular in school. He had one or two friends, but everyone else seemed to ignore the quiet kid who’d draw on his notebook in the back of the class. He was the only person in the whole school who’d stop to hold the door open for someone, or help them with their bags. Despite his efforts to be nice (because he was a nice person), everyone still seemed to ignore him. This frustrated Ben, but he did not complain. It was better than being at home, where his mom screamed all the time.

But here at camp there was nothing that could hurt him (except the constant threat of monsters) and Ben felt safer than he ever had. He spun a little bit, letting his tomato-mozzarella sandwich fly out of his pocket and near the patch of field where a girl was sitting. She seemed prepared to have a very fancy picnic, and Ben suddenly felt underdressed in his grey tee-shirt and dark sweater.

He gave her a sheepish smile and sat down on the ground clumsily. Ben looked around, noticing several other half-bloods there. ”Can I eat my lunch with you?” He asked, picking up his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private}   Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:58 am

Blythe~||~Ignoramus~||~Septavian

Counting stars and passing cars
On the interstate

Blythe glanced up from her work. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, she smiled and nodded. “No problem. You can help yourself to anything you want,” she said, gesturing at the spread she had set out. Cookies, soda, pasta, bread, lemonade, fruit salad. She had prepared for a lot of people. ”OI! What's going on here?” Blythe heard someone call. She spotted a girl in the fields nearby. Raising her hand in greeting, she called back, “I’m having a picnic. Care to join?”

The end is near, I feel it dear,
But I am not afraid
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private}   Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:05 pm

tobias william kelly

Tobias continued to do his observing, taking note of those who came. He didn't know any of them, which was a little disappointing. If he was going to sabotage their day, he figured the least he could do was know their names. Two people joined the first girl, and Tobias assumed they were going to eat.

At the thought of food, he felt his stomach grumble. Hazel eyes wide, he quickly jogged off to the nearest tree, to avoid being seen. Tobias hadn't fully mastered the whole idea of 'silent but deadly' quite yet. Tricking wasn't really his thing, but he had nothing better to do at the time.
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private}   Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:50 pm

Charlie Bridget Evans
Iris

Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private} Tumblr_static_tumblr_mbft6kpoex1r21doxo1_500
We're up all night for good fun
WE'RE UP ALL NIGHT TO GET LUCKY

Charlie's face lit up. She'd been at camp a few years now, and no one had taken much notice to her. Sure, she had her siblings, but she never had anyone be nice to her really.
"Sure!" she called back. She trecked over to the picnic and sat down next to the boy who had just arrived.
"Hi, I'm Charlie."
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private}   Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:27 pm

Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private} Tumblr_lj1mdyiYSn1qb442io1_500

Ben,

Ben smiled at the girl who introduced herself as Charlie. He was glad that they were so nice, especially since he didn’t have a lot of friends. Might as well make some, Ben told himself, but a portion of his brain was thinking of the many times he had been shunned away because he was awkward to be around. Hadn’t he tried already? He had done his best, so why not give up now? Ben had barely been at camp for long and he knew that friendships came with time (and finding nice people), but a portion of his brain was frustrated with himself. He had talked to lots of people at camp, and while a lot of them were nice, few people expressed interest in being his friend. These girls seemed to be friendly and Ben doubted that they were going to make fun of him as soon as they got to know him. ”I’m Ben.” After several seconds of silence, Ben continued to speak. ”Do you want some gum?” Pulling a package of mint gum out of his pocket, Ben offered some to the girls. He knew it was a little odd since they were about to eat real food, but he couldn’t think of anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private}   Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walk with me through the autumn leaves; and keep close to stay warm {Private}
Page 1 of 1