Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

That's what you get when you let your heart win.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

That's what you get when you let your heart win. Empty
PostSubject: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:21 pm

So here is another plotting topic for me. You guys can post here or even pm me the ideas I have or your own. Let's hope for the best. And I just want to have fun with this!

That's what you get when you let your heart win. Tumblr_me4dry7QQM1rjls6eo1_500

Dylan Momsmer
Son of Dionysus

Information ~

Dylan is seventeen years old. Dylan is gay, so sorry ladies, but you can always make friends with him! Dylan is a social person and likes to make friends, but he can also be a bit of a drunk sometimes, but if you want advice you can go to him as long as he has a few drinks during his advice.

My Ideas ~

• For Dylan I want his life to be a bit complicated. I want him to have a guy best friend who he starts liking, but he knows he can't because his friend isn't a homosexual like him. I want this plot to last long before Dylan sees that he can't have him, so if your up to the challenge comment below or pm me.
  • I want a group or just one boy to bully Dylan. Like make fun of him that can lead Dylan to hurt himself. So the boy can be anyone.
  • This one goes to the one above. A girl can help Dylan with the boy, but I was thinking that maybe the girl is with the boy, or she can just like him. I want drama for Dylan!!!

Current topics ~ Bored So very bored ~ Collen
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:21 pm

That's what you get when you let your heart win. Tumblr_lk4bf42aug1qb193x

Grace Daily
Daughter of Hermes

Information ~ Grace Daily is nineteen years old. Grace is a person to make friends with and loves to have a laugh here and there.

My ideas: I really don't have any ideas for her right now. If you have any hit me up!

Current topics~ Trouble makers? What?! ~ Ml (I think we are still Rping with this topic)

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:22 pm

That's what you get when you let your heart win. Tumblr_mqr2ktQ1sA1sd2yszo1_500

Zoella Granger
Daughter of Aeolus

Information ~ Zoella is sixteen years old and is British. Zoella does have a crush, sorry guys and she is trying her best not to fall in love that fast. Zoella is a bubbly person and loves to help out people.

My ideas ~

• Zoella needs someone to challenge her. Maybe even go after her crush Ryan, but they just do it to make her mad.

• She needs a girl friend. Someone she can tell everything to. Someone she can go to and cry to about her feelings to people.

Current Topics Head over heels ~ pink (my girl)

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:22 pm

Reserve
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:23 pm

Reserve
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:23 pm

Reserve
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:24 pm

Reserve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win.   That's what you get when you let your heart win. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's what you get when you let your heart win.
Page 1 of 1