Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bored. So very bored.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Bored. So very bored. Empty
PostSubject: Bored. So very bored.   Bored. So very bored. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:45 am

Bored. So very bored. Tumblr_mefk5dOKfm1qe8d0go1_500
it feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters
and make fun of our exes
it feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight
to fall in love with strangers
☻zephyr☻aspen☻bond☻
son of dionysus
Bored. So very bored. Tumblr_me47zurIPu1rywetuo1_500 "your life is so hilarious!"

oh my gods, i was bored. there was absolutely nothing to do in my cabin. GAAAAAA! i was lying on my bunk, looking at the ceiling. since when had the ceiling been so BORING? my foot was drumming on my mattress, one hand was dangling over the side of my bed, swinging wildly, and my other hand was twirling a strand of hair around and around. why wasn't anyone ever in the cabin when i wanted them to be? i decided i should walk around and look for someone. i jumped down from my bed, still in my pajamas. i wasn't wearing a shirt, as i'd gotten hot during the night, and my hair was ruffled. i probably looked like i'd just woke up, though it was rather late in the day. i walked through the cabin, trying to find someone. anyone. why was our cabin so barren? was there some sort of awesomeness going on that i had missed? oh my gods, i was bored. someone had to be in this cabin, somewhere.
we're happy free confused and lonely at the same time
it's miserable and magical
tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines, it's time

i don't know about you but im feeling 22

Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Bored. So very bored.   Bored. So very bored. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Bored. So very bored. Tumblr_me4dry7QQM1rjls6eo1_500

Dylan Momsmer
Son of Dionysus

I walk with my bags in the cabin coming back from my vacation. I throw my beds on the top bunk and my cats run up on it. They were Zayn and Niall duh. My favorite of the band I just loved them. I walk to my bunk and sit on top of if. I start to unpack everything. I'm trowing pillows on my bed my clothes on top of my drawer and I hear footsteps. I look and my cats walk towards the noise. I jump off my bed and look around and ask "Anyone here? And don't you lie because I hear you walking." I turn to the other room and see a guy... without his shirt on! Holy Zeus was he my brother? Yes he was because he was in his pajamas "Wow. Nevermind. Your one of my brothers I haven't seen before." I say and hold out my hand "I'm Dylan if you didn't know." I say with a smile.

Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Bored. So very bored.   Bored. So very bored. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:35 pm

☻zephyr☻aspen☻bond☻
son of dionysus
Bored. So very bored. Tumblr_me47zurIPu1rywetuo1_500
My head shot up from the speck of dust I was inspecting when I heard a voice. Thank the Gods. The voice in question led to a boy, probably my age, unpacking a bag. I recognized his face, but I was pretty sure we'd never met. I grabbed his hand, shaking it. "The name's Bond, Zephyr Bond," I told him, smirking. If only I'd been named James. Sigh. I snapped my attention back on the boy, who'd said his name was Dylan. "So, Dylan, you new here or did you just take a vacation?" I ask, motioning to his bags.  
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Bored. So very bored.   Bored. So very bored. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:40 pm

Dylan Momsmer
Son of Dionysus

I look at my brother and see that he had brown hair with blue green eyes which was cool. I listen to him speak and shake his hand "Love your name. It's so unique." I tell him. I smile and walk with him as we walk towards bags and I nod "I was on vacation with my friends Grace and Zoella. Do you know them?" I ask him. O stop walking and clear up my glasses. Was he really my brother? I put my glasses back on and speak "So I'm guessing you have never noticed me? I was the guy with the cats people talked about. Crazy cat boy. Even though Zayn and Niall aren't crazy." I say with a chcukle and look at them on my bed. Zayn sleeping and Niall was cleaning himself.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Bored. So very bored.   Bored. So very bored. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:54 pm

☻zephyr☻aspen☻bond☻
son of dionysus
Bored. So very bored. Tumblr_me47zurIPu1rywetuo1_500

I nodded as he spoke, my mind trailing away to the cats that were currently occupying Dylan's bed. I smiled as a way of saying 'thank you' since that really wasn't my thing. He mentioned two girls named Grace and Zoella, probably friends from other cabins. I was pretty sure I'd heard the name Zoella before but I couldn't place a face to the name. It was probably just because she had such an unusual name. Grace was too common for me to remember, though. When he mentioned something about being the 'crazy cat boy', a vague memory of one of my sisters talking to me about him. I hadn't really been listening (we were right beside a window and that was far more interesting than listening to someone gossip about one of their siblings (talk about being rude). But I wasn't going to tell him that someone had said that to me about him, that would be almost as rude. So I shook my head, telling him, "Nope, doesn't ring a bell. I don't spend that much time in here, though. Too boring. Outside is much more interesting,". When he mentioned Zayn and Niall, my two favourite members of the band One Direction, my eyes immediately went to where he was motioning. His cats. He'd named his cats after One Direction. In my opinion that was awesome.
"So, where'd you go on your vacation?" I asked him, trying to move the conversation forward.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Bored. So very bored.   Bored. So very bored. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:29 am

Dylan Momsmer
Son of Dionysus

I look over at my cats and Niall jumps down and starts circling him. I smile and Niall looks up and meows at him. I giggle and pick Niall up. I look at him and he looks at me. I can hear him purring and feel him vibrate as it he were a vibration chair. Was he lying about not hearing people call me crazy cat boy. I nod as Niall was now on my shoulder looking at my brother as myself was also looking at Zephyr. "I know right that's why I had to get away from here and my friends came with. Outside you have more room to let your thoughts roam and you can explore. " I understood how he felt about being inside. I put Niall down as he is now lying next to Zayn. It was hard to have two cats and one of them be all crazy and one asleep. But now both of them were asleep.

"We went to England! That's where Zoella lived. So are went to her mom's house or for her her mum's house." I laugh "Grace and I had so much fun. We even went to the best cafe over there. It was so good Zoella told us that she owned it and her mom made the drinks sometimes! The best part was meeting Zoella's England friends. Their accent are so cute!" I tell Zephyr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored. So very bored.   Bored. So very bored. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored. So very bored.
Page 1 of 1