Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

honestly [libby]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

honestly [libby] Empty
PostSubject: honestly [libby]   honestly [libby] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:24 pm

georgia anne wingston

The world seemed silent;y still, as a small framed girl stepped across the hard ground. An annoyingly slow rain was sprinkling it's way across the forest, not stopping Georgia from walking around. The apocalypse was over, and she had survived, but not in the way she wanted to. The demigod didn't know why she couldn't sleep, because she didn't want to think about that. Who would want to visit images of campers' innocent eyes turning black in front of her, and trying to kill her?

It was late, probably around one in the morning, and she was treading around the dark forest, exposing herself to the many dangers of the night. But, Georgia wasn't all right in her mind. The demigod was distracted, thinking about her dream. It wasn't just another camper who was trying to kill her. It was Christopher.

She hadn't grown attached to many people, other than a few people in her cabin, and then there was him. The demigod wasn't afraid to deny that she was associated with him, no matter the looks people gave her when she said that. Georgia wasn't going to conform to them. Convinced that she wasn't kept in a time machine for a century for no reason, Georgia was going to be her own person in the time she had.

Her clothes was damp with the rain, her hair matted and face still stained with the black and red blood of deceased campers. Sleep was rare, and normal thoughts blurred. She told herself she was just going for a walk, but she was really trying to run away from the fact that she was losing trust in people, or they were losing trust in her. And the person they blamed it on could be dead for all she knew.
outfit
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

honestly [libby] Empty
PostSubject: Re: honestly [libby]   honestly [libby] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:54 pm

honestly [libby] Fygzgn
Christopher Knight
Son of Chronos

[left]With our backs to the wall the darkness would fall, we never quite thought we could lose it all
Ready aim fire, Ready aim fire
An empire falls in just one day You close you eyes and the glory fades
Ready aim fire, Ready aim fire, Ready aim fire, Read aim fire away

I sat in my bunk examining my blade, which glowed in the dark. It had  never bugged me, but all of a sudden I had become aware of the number of people who had died at my hand. There were all those demigods who died in battle. And I could remember the face of every one of them. It was no doubt I was one of the most effective fighters, but was the sacrifice of my humanity really worth it. I heard movement around me and realized a few people weren't able to sleep. With the battle that had recently happened I wouldn't be surprised if it was because of the same thing. I wasn't actually in the battle. I was in New York looking for trouble elsewhere. I kinda gave myself the duty of protecting flank. Nothing happened on my end though. I finally looked up from my sword to find more people doing the same as me. Fearing one of them would get nosy and ask me what was up I hoped out of bed and began to dress myself. I slipped on a pair of jeans, a dull grey t shirt, and my leather jacket. My combat boots came on and then my belt and scabbard.  I could almost feel the eyes glued to me. I had no desire to make my exit stealthy as the rapid opening and closing of the door showed.

I didn't know where I was going or why, but I was going. I need somewhere I could be alone, somewhere I could clear my head, and somewhere I could scream. It took me about thirty minutes to reach the heart of the forest. I heard something siring only feet beside me and instantly was ready for combat. It wasn't uncommon for some cowardly enemy to run over here and try to survive. Most of the time they were accepted into camp. and most of the time they betrayed us. If I found an enemy he or she was dead, and no one would be the wiser. My sword, unlike the door, moved quietly.  I took a deep breath in and then burst in through the shrubs. The person I found wasn't a traitor nor an enemy, and I was actually surprised to see her.
"Well I'll be damned. It's you."

Off in the distance there is resistance, bubbling up and festering
Hey Mr Motion make me potion shake it all up with your mystery
How come I never seen your face around here I know every single face around here
Man on a mission changing the vision I was ever welcome here
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

honestly [libby] Empty
PostSubject: Re: honestly [libby]   honestly [libby] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:14 pm

georgia anne wingston

A voice stirred the soft world as she looked up from the ground, spotting a pair of familiar eyes. Her blue eyes traced over the face, before a the corners of her lips curled into a crooked grin. "Hey," Georgia said, the tone of her voice lost in the dull pitter patter of the rain.  She took a timid step towards the figure, raising an eyebrow at his weapon. "Looking for trouble again?"

The word 'trouble' used to have so much more meaning than it did now. Today, colors seemed to fade into black and white, with words and faces blurring together into a mix of chaos. Georgia didn't know if she was losing it, or if it was already lost. Like her friends, their trust, or her family. She knew they were dead, but watching helpless campers die at her hand only bubbled the image to the surface.

Turning her icy gaze back to him, she raised an eyebrow at him, as if she was asking some unspoken question. Such as, where have you been? Georgia hadn't seen him since the battle began, and it seemed almost comical to her that he was completely fine now.
outfit
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

honestly [libby] Empty
PostSubject: Re: honestly [libby]   honestly [libby] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:37 pm

honestly [libby] Fygzgn
Christopher Knight
Son of Chronos

[left]With our backs to the wall the darkness would fall, we never quite thought we could lose it all

I let out a light chuckle at her asking if I was looking for trouble. Me? Trouble? Never! I stood looking at Georgia finding that she was different since the last time I saw her. People would probably tell me it was the rain tricking my eyes, or it was dark, but I knew otherwise. She stood like someone who knew what they were doing, her dress was more modernized, but what really gave it away was her eyes. They spoke of torture and pain. fear and anger. I sheathed my sword and stood with a light grin. I looked down at my feet for only a second, but raised my head to find her stone cold gaze. Asking a question that she would not speak. What was doing out here maybe? Likely more along the lines of Where the hell have you been these past few months. I stared into her eyes, and take a step closer. Then another step. I was almost chest to chest with her now. "I'm sorry." I say extending my arms in what could be interpreted as come and give me a hug, or I'll take whatever abuse you want to hit me with. Both of which were true statements in this situation. I could tell her that I was just around camp, but she would never buy that.  I had spent the time gone in New York trying to escape everything. I had spent a lot of time looking for my mom or any sign of her. I had spent a few weeks in jail, arrested for a crime I hadn't committed. But I could never tell her that. How do you gradually bring that up? It was best if she just didn't find out. It was none of her concern any ways.

How come I never seen your face around here I know every single face around here
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

honestly [libby] Empty
PostSubject: Re: honestly [libby]   honestly [libby] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:48 pm

georgia anne wingston

She didn't know if she could nod, or laugh, or what to do. The girl thought he was dead, and now it seemed like everything was fine. Did normal people just jump right back into relationships with a snap of their fingers? Georgia wasn't sure if she did yet. She wasn't sure in herself, after listening to her friends tell her she didn't know what she was doing. "You watched him die! Couldn't you have done something?" from Lyssa, after the first little boy turned and died. Or, "I don't even know who you are anymore, trusting criminals.", from Alex, after Georgia tried defending Christopher.

Even as he stepped closer to her, she couldn't let herself fall into his arms. Back in her day, it would've been the only response to something like this. Even with the demigod's lack of confidence, she couldn't do that. She didn't know, maybe she could. "That's nice," Georgia said softly, brushing a strand of her blonde hair across her face.

Her mind flashed back to her nightmare, watching his eyes turn from brown to pitch black. Goosebumps immediately crawled up her skin as she threw herself into his arms, hot tears streaming down her face. The demigod didn't know who her tears were for, him, or the fact that she was losing it. Georgia was lost.
outfit
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

honestly [libby] Empty
PostSubject: Re: honestly [libby]   honestly [libby] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:06 pm

honestly [libby] Fygzgn
Christopher Knight
Son of Chronos

I could feel the hostility towards me. I couldn't rightfully blame her. But then she practically attacked me with her hug. The impact nearly took me off my balance but I somehow managed to stay up right. I wrapped my arms around her leaving a hand on the back of her head. Her body heat radiated through out wet clothing, but there was something else. In the rain it would've been hard to hear or see but I knew she was crying. I might should've offered words of comfort such as it will be OK, or ask her if she wanted to talk about it. But so much of what we said was silent now. Words wouldn't have helped a lot her. I wasn't the best with words anyways. I begin by slowing down the time immediately around us, slowing the rain to a snail's pace, but then it stopped entirely. Then I slowly lowered us the to cold wet forest floor.  Slowly I rub the back of her head in an attempt to provide some comfort. I knew what was on her mind was the same as everyone else's, except her's was more personal. The battle must've been brutal. No one was willing to mention it so I had near nothing on it's details. I wanted so desperately to offer her compassion as to what she was going through. But how could I? Up until recently I had suffered nothing like this, and now I had no clue what to do with it.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

honestly [libby] Empty
PostSubject: Re: honestly [libby]   honestly [libby] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:30 pm

georgia anne wingston

Georgia hadn't cried in ages, which could've been mistaken for hostility as a medic. Whenever one of the younger children died, turned or not, emotion wasn't spoken or visible on her face. Nothing. She didn't feel anything, not sympathy or concern. Until now, when the weight of death and suffering was finally crashing down on her.

She had spent many nights alone, wondering if she could ever feel the heat radiating off him again, and now that she was, all she could do was cry. The idea sounded terribly cliche in her mind, but it didn't stop her from doing so. The demigod felt herself being lowered in his arms, allowing the movement, not really caring what happened at this point. Her vision wasn't the only thing blurred from the sadness and loss, her mind wasn't the same either.

"Where were you?" she choked, breaking their contact, and sitting up on her own. Georgia let the tears continue their way silently across her face, not bothering to wipe the rivers off her cheeks. The demigod wanted answers, or maybe just a reason for him to have left without warning. "I thought you were dead, or something," she muttered, tracing lines in the muddy ground.

Or something. Something like gone, having abandoned her for someone else. Georgia knew her family hadn't intentionally left her, but her friends had. No one wanted her anymore, and if they did, they hadn't shown it. She had been blamed for deaths, and heard that she wanted it. In all honesty, Georgia didn't know what she wanted anymore.
outfit
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

honestly [libby] Empty
PostSubject: Re: honestly [libby]   honestly [libby] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:45 pm

honestly [libby] Fygzgn
Christopher Knight
Son of Chronos

With our backs to the wall the darkness would fall, we never quite thought we could lose it all

I felt her brake away from the embrace and I knew what was coming. She was asking an unavoidable question. The words cut like a knife just because I had no answer. The rain suspended in air quickly came dripping on us. Slowly I shook my head. As If I could hear her thoughts I understand she was afraid I had left her. For someone else, maybe. I place my hand on top of hers which was tracing through the mud. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I tell her. I slip my hand underneath hers and grip it like it was my life line. It was the only thing tying me to sanity these days so it might as well be the thing tying me to life. "Georgie, I'm sorry, but I will never, ever just leave you. I will always come back." I tell her. "Always." I reach around her shoulders and pull her back in for a hug. Gently I brush the hair out of her face, and the proceed to kiss her forehead. "Always."

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

honestly [libby] Empty
PostSubject: Re: honestly [libby]   honestly [libby] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:59 pm

georgia anne wingston

His touch still brought sparks up her spine, but this time it was more of a shock than a comfort. Georgia's eyes snapped upwards at him, an emotion mixed with desperation and anger screaming to get out. She wanted to tell him what was really wrong, and how she knew she was thinking on the wrong issue. Somehow the teenager in her still wanted a social status, and hated what she had become. An outcast.

His words seemed distant, and for a second, she didn't believe they were for her. Staring at him as she was pulled into another hug, the demigod rested her head against the same spot at before. The warmth should've comforted her, and strengthened her faith in him, but it didn't. "Where were you," Georgia asked again, watching the frozen forest for any life.

She wanted to trust him, and care, but something was holding her back. Maybe it was the month the camp had been plunged into hell, and forced her to watch helplessly as children died; their eyes turning as black as night. The black that had forced her to become separated from her friends, the people she thought were there for her. It wasn't just an apocalypse that fell upon the camp, it was a test. A test for friendships, life, or death; and Georgia had failed.
outfit
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

honestly [libby] Empty
PostSubject: Re: honestly [libby]   honestly [libby] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:32 pm

honestly [libby] Fygzgn
Christopher Knight
Son of Chronos

With our backs to the wall the darkness would fall, we never quite thought we could lose it all

"Georgia..." My voice faded out. I almost reached for her hand but I knew she'd pull away. Something was definitely different about her. I breeze blew across the forest that penetrated even my Hell's Angels style jacket. Winter was coming. What was I supposed to tell her? If I said I couldn't tell her she'd let her mind wander. Tell her I tried to find myself? yeah right. The truth wasn't an option. Yet right now it'd be the only thing she'd believe. I wrestled with it for a while. If I lied or tried to avoid the question she'd see through it. I was really left with only one option. "I... I was arrested." I tell her. I looked down at the wet leaves and mud, unable to make I contact. "I wasn't sentenced to anything but I was arrested. I was somewhere I probably shouldn't have been. With some people I shouldn't have been with. Cops showed up and we were all taken. Drug test showed my innocence though." I was actually sitting on the couch of my old apartment. Over the course of the years the building became a crack house, and I was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

honestly [libby] Empty
PostSubject: Re: honestly [libby]   honestly [libby] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:09 pm

georgia anne wingston

Georgia let his words blow through her like the breeze, silently and coldly. She could only assume the worst, but hoped it hadn't ended in anyone's death. The demigod had seen enough death in her time, any more would just be cruel punishment,as if the fates hadn't punished her yet. The silence engulfed the pair once more as the breeze continued, letting the air settle into the lack of words.

At the mention of arrested her eyes shot upwards at him, into a blank stare once more. "Arrested?" she shot back, almost violently. Georgia placed her face in her hands, laughing. "Is there anything you haven't done?" Her words were sarcastic, but she hadn't meant them just as they came out of her mouth. However, once she started, she couldn't stop.

"They don't want anything to do with me you know," the demigod asked rhetorically. Slapping the ground, mud sprayed her face and covered her clothes as she continued. "Because of you!" Georgia let her tears begin again, slumping against the trunk of an old oak tree. "They won't even look at me..."
outfit
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

honestly [libby] Empty
PostSubject: Re: honestly [libby]   honestly [libby] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:24 pm

honestly [libby] Fygzgn
Christopher Knight
Son of Chronos

I laugh with her. She had a point. Apart from being killed, I had pretty much received every punishment for causing trouble that could be given to me. I watch comfortably as she leans against the tree. Then she started talking about people at camp. I couldn't believe that they would treat her with all her fear and anger they treated me with. They had no reason to. I moved from my spot to right beside her. "I'm sorry." I say placing my hand on hers. It bewildered me that people would do that. That wasn't on my list of worries about Georgia. Probably the highest would be that someone would try to use her against me. Then I realized it had nothing to with her dating me. It had to do with her. I had managed to take her to my level. I let out a sigh. Without thinking about what to say I let my mouth talk. "Listen, I love you more than anyone else. Which is why we need to break up."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

honestly [libby] Empty
PostSubject: Re: honestly [libby]   honestly [libby] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

honestly [libby]
Page 1 of 1