Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Honestly, is there even a title for this (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

Honestly, is there even a title for this (open) Empty
PostSubject: Honestly, is there even a title for this (open)   Honestly, is there even a title for this (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:14 pm

A C E L Y N N | A C E | H U N T E R

"The Hunger Games, House of Night Series," I said, looking through the books on the Popular Books shelf. "Aah, A Wrinkle in Time!" I squealed then shut my mouth. I moved my eyes right and left, just to make sure nobody heard that.

I picked it out and turned around to head to the chair and table area. I stopped right in my tracks. There he was, sitting in a red chair. That blond boy. Logan. I remembered him because he used to go to school with me. I was already claimed but he wasn't. His blue eyes spotted me and I ducked.

I took a deep breath and sat down on the ground, between two shelves. "Calm down, Ace!" I said to myself. I opened my book and began to read. I was in the fifth page when I heard a voice.

Last edited by starsandskies2298 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Honestly, is there even a title for this (open)   Honestly, is there even a title for this (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:38 am

Misty

"OK... DP manga... wherea's the BW manga?" I asked myself. "Here's GS. Oh, THERE'S BW. I can't wait for the next set." I took the Black & White manga off the shelf and sat down, hiding it in my magazine. Then I started reading the book. I had an obsession for series meant for little kids like Pokemon. Actually, that was my favorite series ever.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Honestly, is there even a title for this (open)   Honestly, is there even a title for this (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:52 pm

I turned the corner of the Popular Books Shelf, to the one behind it. The Manga Section. I didn't go there often, just when I was looking for new Hetalia AP or World Series comics. It was a girl, who looked like she was really enjoying her manga.

"Hey," I called out to her.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Honestly, is there even a title for this (open)   Honestly, is there even a title for this (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:32 pm

"Hi," I said. I walked over to the girl. "I'm Misty." I smiled. "I'm pretty new around here, or I'd know where to find the books I'm looking for. I have some more of this series in my cabin, but it's easier to read when it's quieter than with kids putting make-up on left right and center. Yep, that's it. I'm a daughetr of Aphrodite. Proud of it? Maybe, if I look past the make-up obsessed siblings," I sighed. I sat down and started reading. This mantga was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Honestly, is there even a title for this (open)   Honestly, is there even a title for this (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:19 am

The first thing that came into my head: Wow, this girl's a talker! I sat down on the ground next to her. "I'm Acelynn, but they call me Ace. I'm a daughter of Athena. I'm guessing you're not like the other Aphrodite's?" I guessed.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Honestly, is there even a title for this (open)   Honestly, is there even a title for this (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:37 am

"Definitely not," I agreed. "I read manga, wish I was NOT stuck in camp, and I have a ôcket-sized laptop I go on when nobody's around," I whispered the last part. "Nice to meet you, Ace. Yeah, the laptop thingw as NOT kidding. I use it to watch anime," I admitted.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Honestly, is there even a title for this (open)   Honestly, is there even a title for this (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:34 am

I leaped with excitement. "Oh my gods! I've always wanted one of those! The way they're built is just amazing. How they figured out how to put all of those mechanisms in such a small unit..." I stopped babbling, realizing Misty was probably way more intrested in something else. "Oh, I must be boring you!"
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Honestly, is there even a title for this (open)   Honestly, is there even a title for this (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:48 am

"No, it's fine," I said. "make-up bores me. That's interesting. I wonder how they pulled it off, too. I use it all the time at night."
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Honestly, is there even a title for this (open)   Honestly, is there even a title for this (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:11 pm

"Can I see it?" I asked, before I can stop the words from coming out of my mouth. "I just need to take notes on how they made such a small thing." I said. I already had a plan in mind: See how the laptop funtions, chart a new model for it, perhaps even a BETTER ONE, and give it to the Hephaestus cabin to model it. It was a plan worthy of Athena!
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Honestly, is there even a title for this (open)   Honestly, is there even a title for this (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:17 pm

"Alright,m buT I need it back by tonight," I said, taking it out of my pocket. "Here," I said, handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Honestly, is there even a title for this (open)   Honestly, is there even a title for this (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:00 am

I gasped. "It's more complex that I thought! Thank you soo much! I'll bring it back in perfect shape!" There was an annoyed hush somewhere and I realized it was from Logan. He was two shelves to our left, staring at me. "Oh my gods! Hide me!" I yelped, going behind Misty.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Honestly, is there even a title for this (open)   Honestly, is there even a title for this (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:36 pm

I laughed. "Sure, just hide behind me." I said, letting her run behind me. I did my best to hide her.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Honestly, is there even a title for this (open)   Honestly, is there even a title for this (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:24 pm

I waited for my shock to end. He was irresistably hot, but mysterious. I saw him walk towards Misty. "Act normal!" I ordered her. "Hey," he said to her, "Have you seen a girl with blonde hair, blue eyes and this tall?" He said, putting his hand up to my height. I am not that short, I said to myself.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Honestly, is there even a title for this (open)   Honestly, is there even a title for this (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:02 pm

Misty
"No, I haven't," I said. I opened my manga again, looking like a perfectly normal manga-obsessed half-god girl.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Honestly, is there even a title for this (open)   Honestly, is there even a title for this (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:11 am

He narrowed his eyes. I squeezed myself tighter. "Are you sure? 'Cause I thought I heard her here..." He said, letting his words trail on."Oh gods, help me!" I whispered and squealed.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Honestly, is there even a title for this (open)   Honestly, is there even a title for this (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:38 pm

"While I don't know any blondes. Sorry to disappoint you," I said. I smiled apologetically.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Honestly, is there even a title for this (open)   Honestly, is there even a title for this (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:52 am

Well, now you know me. I'm Logan, son of.... well not really, I'm unclaimed.He said, embaressed. Go away, I thought! Go away, go away, go away! Well, if you do, tell her to meet me at the arena at six."
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Honestly, is there even a title for this (open)   Honestly, is there even a title for this (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:13 pm

"Mhm..." I said. "I've got reading to do, if you'd leave me be," I said. One more word, I might bring out my sword. "I'll tell if I see her," I said. "Now, I'm getting to the good part here!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honestly, is there even a title for this (open)   Honestly, is there even a title for this (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honestly, is there even a title for this (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: