Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Honestly...?

Go down 
+13
Kendall
Remplissage
Dan
tethys
dean
Banana
Nico
Panda Heart
jessica
maddie ☹
Inaniloquist
Angel
Katie Firebird
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:03 pm

I've gotten a negative vibe from people towards me.. (It may also be the crappiest week of my life) I've gotten a few hate PM's over the past two months and y'know what? I'm just about through with it. I don't find myself mean to ANYBODY, and even if I was i'd apologize to those offended. I'm not going to name names, you know who you are.

The point being I'm done. I don't want to leave, but apparently a lot of you think I should. Right now, if I get another Hate PM then I'm gone. The last you'll see of Katie Firebird. Poof. Camp Half Blood has turned into a way of life for me over the past year two months sixteen days and three and one half hours. I try and benefit not only my community, but my HOME. If you think it's best I leave and never return then say so right here. Out front. Own up that you were hating on me and I'm gone. Otherwise, convince me to stay please. I love you all so much, sometimes you love something so much you have to let it go.

No matter how much it hurts.

<3 Katherine
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:08 pm

Katie!! D8 Don't leave!! I don't think anyone hates you! I haven't heard anything to the contrary that is xP I'll miss you! >.<
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:10 pm

oh god i can't say nearly as much as i want to here
but don't go Katie! you're a really great mod and you're a really great friend!
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:13 pm

NO D8 Stuff is going on that I don't know about D8 Anyways, Katie, don't let them get you down. They are probably all like, "OMG KATIE IS SO LIKE AMAZEHN, I'M JELLO *gets on Troll glasses* Dear 'Katie', you are so poopyamazingiloveyou. *snort*" STAY. Tell them to go blow some bubbles gurrrl<3
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Thanks friendo's

If I do leave, I'll give some of you my e-mail to stay in touch.

On another note,

We have 998 registered users
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:18 pm

DON'T LEAVE KATIE. I DUN WANT YOU TO. YOU'RE ONE OF MY BESTEST CYBER FRIENDS.

P.S. If you are forced to leave, *sniffle* give me your email!!!!
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:31 pm

KATIE DON'T LEAVE.
You've done so much for this forum. If you left...Dx
Don't let other peoples' opinions bother you! TT.TT
Back to top Go down
http://illusoryheart.tumblr.com/
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Panda Heart wrote:
KATIE DON'T LEAVE.
You've done so much for this forum. If you left...Dx
Don't let other peoples' opinions bother you! TT.TT

Panda is absolutely correct. Don't let other peoples' opinions effect/bother you! You're loved by so much more people then those who think you should leave. Don't think negative, think positive. That was the lesson I learned on Sunday at "school." Gosh, second grade seems so easy, now that I'm in seventh grade, though it was easy when I was that age.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:38 pm

It's not so much their opinions,

Y'know how sad you are if a close relative dies? Change that to love and multiply it by 10

You're about 1/ Infinity <--- Amount I love this COMMUNITY. I'm willing to leave if it's better for the community.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:41 pm

But still, I'd hate it if you left. We're-we're poképals!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:42 pm

But that's just it...it won't be better for the community. Each mod gives a stability to the forum that it needs to continue. We were all selected for different reasons. YOU DESERVE TO BE A MOD! You're extremely responsible, caring, and a natural born leader. You provide a stability and authority that this forum needs. Sure, someone else can fill the position. But (no matter how amazing they'll be) the forum will be different because you would be gone. Some may think that it's better if they leave, but it's not. It hardly ever is. You leaving will shake up the forum just as it's finally calmed down from all the drama.

I'll understand if you'll want to leave because no one should go through what you are going through. But you're not doing a bad job as a mod. I haven't ever heard one person say that you are.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:44 pm

Your reasons make me think, I need to be thinking..

I understand what you're saying, however that does't make up for the hurt feelings that apparently I made.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Katie, if you want this to stop, then you have the power to. I recommend you tell an admin who's doing this so they can stop it. But you shouldn't leave. Trolls are just mindless souls who feel accomplished when they hurt people. You're letting them win right now. Make them lose. Tell them to go away or somefin.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:53 pm

I agree with Moo. However, I understand that you want to settle this on your own. I suggest talking to the person. Ask what it was that they believe you did wrong. In my opinion (and I don't know the situation very well so this is just past experience.) they were probably having a bad day and you maybe said/did something that wasn't really that wasn't really all that bad (everyone has things like that) and they took their anger from previous times out on you.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:59 pm

Done. Sent,

I luv you guys <3

I'll upload some pictures later about my take on the Bill of rights
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:42 pm

KATIE DON'T LEAVE OR I'LL SIT ON YOU! (I'm taking the Zan approach.) YOU ARE ONE OF MY BEST BESTIES! I CAN'T IMAGINE ANYONE HATIN' ON YOU! YOU WORK SO HARD. I LUFF YOU AND IF YOU LEAVE I WILL KICK AND SCREAM AND THROW A FIT!

(If you get anymore hate mail, Imma beat this person up! *Punches hand into hand.* 'Cause I'm a tough Nico! Also, I will use Katherine to convince you to stay. xD)
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Katherine?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:00 pm

Yes. You signed that formal letter in the very beginning Katherine. So I will be all, "Katherine Firebird!" (Even though I know your last name. ;-) )
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:21 pm

So does pretty much everyone. I sign stuff with my full name as a way of declaring. No joke I'm dead serious.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:16 am

No Katie! You've been awesome! Whoever sent those hate mails were probably just woke up on the wrong side of the bed! You've been the greatest person I ever met(virtually)! Don't go! DX
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:47 am

Katherine. Don't you dare leave! I will personally fly over to you and come to your house and stalk you until you get back on CHB!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:06 am

I will fly on that flight with Dean, get him to drive me to your house, then go inside and stay under your bed, whispering "CHB" while you sleep. Soon you will go back on. I know it. That is, if you leave.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:22 am

^that's...traumanizing. I like it!

I'm going to join them! Only I'll go on and paint your walls with the print 'CBH'XD

OH, AND NO ONE CRITICS MY HAND WRIGHTING! I'M PRETTY PROUD OF MY OWN FONT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:32 am

Not only is that stalkerish and creeper like, it's absolutely unaffecting because I doubt you could find my house unless I gave you my address, which I won't >.>. 'M not leaving yet so it's working for now.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am

got your full name. You won't even know what connections I have *insert a failed evil cackle here*.
Am I right Katherine? Oh, and I won't even let you think about leaving the site. *tries to immitate a phsycic stance*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honestly...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honestly...?   Honestly...? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honestly...?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: