Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Not quite one for love (essie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Graceyac

Graceyac

Not quite one for love (essie) Empty
PostSubject: Not quite one for love (essie)   Not quite one for love (essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:22 pm

Allura had been training (flirting) all morning long and had reache dher limit of being sweet little Ali. She has quickly braided her hair and threw on a clean shirt before grabbing her notebook and scetch pens. She walked around in the forest until she found a nice little rock next to the creek, the trixkling of water and smell of pine was perfect for what she was going to be doing. The daughter of Eros disn't like her family much for a few reasons, one they all cared about love, two they acte dlike their father was a bloody match maker. It's not their fault really, they got Eros god of love and indiffrence, while Allura got Eros greek god of lust, sexual passion and unpure thoughts. This meant she never spent time in her cabin and often did her drawing in the forest, she wasn't really paying attention until she heard foot steps.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Not quite one for love (essie)   Not quite one for love (essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:17 pm

Cameron kicked a rock as he walked around. he had to get out of his cabin, away from people. He sighed, running a hand though his hair. He tapped a beat on his leg as he walked. He wished this place had a dance studio or something, but so far he hadn't found anything place he could dance without people seeing him. Sometimes he would sneak out and go to the ampitheater and dance for hours and then try and grab a few hours of wine induced sleep after.

Once he reached the creek, he stood for a few minutes just being as quiet as his ADHD would let him be. It wasn't until a few minutes later that he actually noticed the girl behind him. "Whoa. Um-" he ran his fingers through his hair, "Hi. I'm Cameron. Sorry..." he trailed off, kicking another small rock a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Graceyac

Graceyac

PostSubject: Re: Not quite one for love (essie)   Not quite one for love (essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:41 pm

Allura's dark brown flicked up to the boy standing in front of her, she stayed silent taking in his body. He wasn't bad, but really did he think the long hair was helping his case. She closed her sketchbook and set it aside. When he still hadn't noticed her  she rolled her eyes. She clear her throat a bit and finally he turned. Awh he's flustered she thought to herself though really she was bored, and lust was her thing. "Why sorry?" she asked sweetly, she let her eyes scan over his front now, she slowly stood up and bit her lip. "You're not bothering be, at all". She took another step closer to him when the smell of wine hit her finely trained nose. Either he was a horrible drunk of a son of Mr. D, yes she was going to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Not quite one for love (essie)   Not quite one for love (essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:04 pm

Cameron took in the girl's appearance, she was really pretty. He bit his lip he finally gained his composure, "Sorry that I didn't notice a beautiful girl like you sitting there." Nice one, Cameron. Really smooth, not cliche at all. He absentmindedly did small versions on tap excercises. "And it's good that I'm not bothering you, I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon." He smiled at her. Maybe he was going to have fun after all.
Back to top Go down
Graceyac

Graceyac

PostSubject: Re: Not quite one for love (essie)   Not quite one for love (essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:24 pm

Allura was prepared for the wow on the boys face. She was a bit let down with his attempt at a pick up line if that's even what it was. Though he looked like he knew he screwed up, she took another step closer and closed her eyes. Oh gods he was bad at this thing, Nice she had to remind herself. "Well thats good cause I don't want you to leave, sugar". She placed her pampered hand on his chested "I'm Allura". She knew her effects on people and found the most amount of joy in making them stutter

((OCC- Okay she narsistic I'm not making her perfect she thinks she is perfect))
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Not quite one for love (essie)   Not quite one for love (essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:36 pm

Cameron swallowed as she stepped closer. Gods. How much could one girl do? He tried to speak up as she put her hand on his chest. "I'm uh..." He stumbled a bit then attpemted to regain his composure. "I'm Cameron." He looked at her. Gods she was beautiful, but the way she was doing things, there wasn't a doubt in his mind that this was a normal thing. He wasn't that good at flirting, he was just usually the guy with all the friends that were girls. He didn't really hang out with many guys, and he didn't really like a lot of girls. You could say his standards were a little bit high and he was a little over protected, but at the moment he let most of that go to talk to Allura. The name was pretty in itself. "So Allura, what brings you to the creek. You probably have a million guys waiting to be with you." He sucked at this. He knew it too, but he had to at least try to keep up. He probably wouldn't. Oh well, it looked like even if he sucked she was still going to go flirt with him. Cameron was completely fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Graceyac

Graceyac

PostSubject: Re: Not quite one for love (essie)   Not quite one for love (essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:26 am

Allura watched his face as thoughts seemed to zoom through his head at 200 times a minute. Well thats what it looked like anyway. "Cameron, pleasure to meet you" she elongated her r before steping back and removing her hand from his chest. She let her fingers drag down as her hand returned to her hip. She looked the demigod up and down tisking silently his poor choice in clothing. She turned around and walke dto her rock as ne talked, once her back was turned her brown eyes rolled at his clear lack of skill. Though sometimes she likes to teach, most times not. She picked her note book up and turned back to him "go on" she laughed, I'm getting good at this she thought off handedly

Allura nearly burst out laughing when he mentioned the boys waiting for her "oh sugar, I don't do relationships, and it's not just the boys. I'm in hot demand." She laughed again like what she said was a joke. "I come out here to do something I'm not telling a stranger, sorry it's just personal and I don't need another movie moment"

Allura gave Cam another look over. "But it seems fate , or should I say the fates want us to meet, so hello"
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Not quite one for love (essie)   Not quite one for love (essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:45 am

"Pleasure to meet you too." Cameron wasn't used to this kind if flirting. He liked the lighthearted, fake argue joking kind of flirting. He knew he was bad at this, but come on, not everyone can flirt that well. He raised an eyebrow at her comment about not only the boys, but he wasn't judging. He didn't care about people's preferences. When she said that it was personal he nodded, "I respect that." He smiled at her. He held back a cringe with the fates line, he didn't really care for pick up likes like that, but he had definitely done a bunch to just try on people, so he understood it at least. "Hi. I think that was said a while ago..." He trailed off and gave her a small smile.

Maybe it was just all the straight up flirting, even though she was very pretty and was nice enough to bear through his bad flirting, but he just wanted to talk, and this girl seemed like if was going to be was flirt and know she was out of his league. He knew that she was out of his league. "So..." He trailed off not really knowing what to say.

((Sorry that it took so long I was at a music festival all day yesterday :P))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not quite one for love (essie)   Not quite one for love (essie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not quite one for love (essie)
Page 1 of 1