Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Essie's Characters (yay!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Essie's Characters (yay!) Empty
PostSubject: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:38 pm

Esmeralda Medley
Appearance: Straight jet black hair, green eyes with golden specs that are barely noticable. She is average height and a healthy kind of skinny. She has a tattoo on her lower back saying, 'Forever Shall I Live' in pink, black, and green lettering. She always wears her mother's old necklace which has the woman's old guitar pick strung on it.

Godly Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Monica Medley (dead.)

Personality: Music is her life. She needs music for her to be able to function. She doesn't share many emotions and has a fear of getting hurt as badly as her mother. So she tends to stay away from people she doesn't trust very well. She usually wears punk style clothing as it would match her additude. She has an additude for three people,(making some think she might be bi-polar) and she's not afraid to show it. She prefers not to be called by her full name, but likes to be called instead Essie or Es. She has been at Camp-Half blood since her mother died when she was 9.

History:Essie has lived in New York City, (the worst parts of Brooklyn and Harlem) for as long as she can remember. Her earliest memory was a man leaving when she was 1 and her mother crying chasing him out the door of their apartment. When she was 9 the Fates took her mothers life at a young hated age, through suicide. She started to learn piano when she was 4 1/2 and has been playing ever since. She stopped being very social when an children of Ares harassed her when she was 12. One of her half-siblings stood up for her when she was little and ended up dead because of a surprise attack from behind and Essie didn't know how to fight. Now she tries her hardest to beat most of her opponents. She now is by herself and tries to stay away from getting her heart broken like her mother did.

Weapon of Choice: Her bow and arrow given to her by her Aunt (Artemis) and a dagger with the sames word she has tattooed on her back ingraved on the handle.

Hates: Ares children. She can't stand how they only think of war and blood. She tries to avoid anything along those lines, but isn't afraid to fight if she has to.

Fatal Flaw(s):
- She doesn't trust people easily.
- She used to cut herself, stopped but it still comes to her mind to think about cutting again.
-Insecure about her looks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Essie on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:39 pm

You need a brief history and one more sentence for appearance. :3
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:53 pm

fixed it. :)
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Nice character! She just needs a fatal flaw--
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:19 am

There! Fixed. :)
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:22 am

Thanks for editing! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Essie's Characters (yay!) 2afy1c2

Name: Adrian Hawthorne

Godly Parent: Nyx (Goddess of the night)

Mortal Parent: Andrew Hawthorne (dead)

Appearance: Adrian has semi-long black hair that goes about to the very end of his neck. He has bright blue eyes that stand out in comparison to his pale skin. He has snakebite (a piercing of two studs of rings right below the middle of the lip spaced out about an inch apart.) He would be classified as an emo in regular circumstances. He mostly wears black jeans with a dull colored shirt and always has a small tattoo on his side of 'Max and the Monsters' from "Where the Wild Things Are"(the book), but with no color. He mostly wear his dark blue or black converse and doesn't own any other shoes.

Personality: Adrian likes to distance himself from people enough that he doesn't have to worry about hurting someone, or hurting himself. He can find his way through a regular maze in the dead of night without having to have light. (Not the Labyrinth though :P) He talks to people and he knows who his siblings are, but he doesn't even talk much when he is in a conversation with others. He strongly believes though that if you don't pray to at least your parent once a week, they will make your life a living hell. He attends social things to watch and doesn't believe that there is such a thing called love with someone other than your family, that there is only being able to like someone a lot, and you can only love your family.

History: Adrian lived with his father ever since he can remember, he can't remember even being 8 anymore, he blocked all memory of the years younger than that for his own reasons. From what his dad told him before her died, he supposedly loved his mom (Nyx) and then she left them, she left with the dad struggling and Adrian as a little 6 month old baby. When Adrian turned 8, the one memory he won't and can't talk about is watching his father suffer until he died. His father was trying to get money by being apart of a gang (His father was still in his late 20's at the time.) When he tried to quit the gand for Adrian's safety however, they kidnapped the boy and made Andrew Hawthorne watch as his little 8 year old son suffered until he asked for them to let his boy go and just kill him instead. They beat his father in front of the boy, holding him back, forcing him to watch his father die in agony of pain and blood. When they let him go they beat him until he could barely walk and when they left, he tried to get out of the old warehouse as fast as he could. He attended school, pretending that he had a father until he was almost out of third grade when someone noticed that he walked no where, that he had no house anymore. A satyr found him and took him to Camp Half Blood where he was claimed almost immediately.

Fatal Flaw(s):
-Isn't sociable at all
-Won't trust anyone anymore
-Sneaks out of camp constantly
-Can't fight with anything but a dagger

Weapon of Choice: Celestial Bronze dagger that was given to him by an older Hephesteus camper.

Hates: When people can't realize when he doesn't want to be bothered, or when they comment on how anti-social he is, or when people say how he's stupid to think that love doesn't exist.

Last edited by Essie on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Accepted! Sorry for the confusion earlier. xD
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:38 pm

It's cool. Thanks!!!!
(search Andy Biersack no makeup if you want to see proof that I'm positive though) xD
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:45 pm

No problem! I haven't been able to see very well lately without my glasses, so that's probably why I was confused. xD
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Name:Miranda Beverly

Godly Parent: Apollo

Mortal Parent: Rosa Beverly

Appearance: Miranda to any regular person would be labeled as scene or emo. She's highly dramatic in style and isn't afraid to show it. Though sometimes whenever she's tired she'll just wear jeans and a tee shirt, other times she'll be wearing something like Minnie Mouse ears, a red and white polka dot dress and yellow sneakers. She dresses like many characters from her favorite manga and Disney characters as well. it all depends n her mood. She always has the one thing her mother gave her though, whether she ties it as an anklet, necklace, or bracelet. She wears her moms old charm given to her by her grandfather(Her mom's grandfather) when Hawaii became an official state. She never lost the charm. Even after her mother died, she vowed never to take the charm off except to move it to another part of her body where it was safe and secure.

Personality: Miranda is a quirky, crazy, and bold girl. When you first meet her, you wouldn't think that, especially if she's tired. When you just judged her by looks you would think she would be an airhead, or dumb, or something to that affect. When she really is a deep thinker that cares about other people just as much as she cares about anything really. She's quiet around people who she doesn't know that well, but when she feels like it's needed she tries to start a conversation the best that she can. She's always faking that she's happy when the insides of her eat her up, she was abused and left on the streets after her stepfather killed her mother in cold blood murder. She was never the same happy go lucky girl that she was when she was 12. Now, to pass as okay she fakes happiness all the time and rarely shows any signs of sadness or depression.

History: Miranda was raised in a good neighborhood with her mother but after her father left the day she was born, her mother felt the odd surge to replace the man that she had fallen in love with. The man who she picked just so happened to be a drunken wife beater. Miranda avoided her step father at all costs, going out of her way to make him happy so she wouldn't get hurt and her mom wouldn't get blamed. Though, one day, when her friend Alexandria and her were making cookies for her father when they were 12 they burnt them so they were as hard as rocks and had little to no taste. Her stepfather got incredibly angered and went crazy, beating her mother to death in front of Alex and Miranda's eyes, Alex tried to take Miranda (Alex was her satyr) but her father got to Miranda before Alex could and he hid her away for a few months. Someone turned him into the police saying that they had heard screams coming from the basement next door. Miranda went to the hearing and stated that she had been locked in her basement with little to no food or water for days on end when she was bad. After the hearing she went to find Alex, 13 years old then. Since then, when anybody makes a sudden grab or pull at her or towards her she's cowers away keeping her scream with-in her. This is why she's only good with distance fighting and only being able to fight with a spear or a bow and arrow.

Fatal Flaw(s)
-Can't handle being touched or grabbed without a notice
-Is scared of being trapped again in a small space
-Can't fight hand to hand combat
-Temper issues

Weapon of choice:
Long Spear or Bow and arrows

Hates:
Whenever someone judges her on how she looks and whenever someone thinks that they know exaclt what type of a person she is.

Last edited by Essie on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:24 pm

Helios is a Titan, Essie. So unless you went through the process, I'll ask you either to save her for later, or change her dad.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:39 pm

dangit. Okay, I'll just change her dad.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:44 pm

^^Sorry double post, fixed it though. :)
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:51 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:44 pm

Essie's Characters (yay!) 2nslv2w

Avril Cummings

Age/Birthday: 16 (January 17)

God Parent: Hades
Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Cara Cummings(dead)

Years in Camp: 10 years

Brief History: Avril was always a trouble maker in her childhood. She only ever made it to 3rd grade though, considering that her mother died when Avril was 8 years old. She continued to learn, but the day her mother died, was the day that she was claimed at camp. Some people stared at the dark, twisted 8 year old in wonder. Others simply shrugged, expecting her to be one of the darker gods' children. She was a child of Hades. The god had told her mother about Olympus and everything a month after Avril was born. Avril's mother, in fear of what Avril's capabilities sent her to Camp Half- Blood at the mere age of six as a summer camper. When Avril's mom died, to avoid going to an orphanage she went to CHB as a year round camper. She always was a quiet, dark thinker. She mostly doesn't talk to people, in the ten years that she had been at CHB, her morals had become, Don't trust people, they always leave you. The reason behind that moral is when someone that she knew, one of her friends, from after her mother died, actually, made her think that she was unloved and that she was never good enough. She stopped talking to him shortly after. Now she doesn't talk to people, unless they talk to her.

Physical Appearance: Avril has boy cut short dirty blonde hair and dark brown eyes. Her hair is never styled because of the way she cut it off. She never really bothers with what she wears, so she usually wears things like black skinny jeans and a dark colored tee-shirt with sometimes some writing or something on it. She almost always carries around her journal, where she writes down everything, about what she felt, what she did that day. Sometimes she even recalls things that she never wished she could remember.

Personality: Avril is a person who likes to keep to herself and doesn't talk very much. She usually avoids coming into a conversation, unless she is the one being talked about, then... you can pretty much say sorry to your life. Her temper gets a hold of herself too many times to count and she can't control it very well, so when she's mad... it usually ends up in someone getting hurt.

Fatal Flaw: Very Bad temper, doesn't speak to others often

Pets: None

Talents: She can sometimes see the dead, only if they want to be seen though. Like, if a ghost is just wondering around the camp lost, she can see them and speak to them, and they speak to her.

Weapons: A celestial bronze long sword.

Year-Round or Summer: Year Round

Last edited by Essie on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Approved by Crispy over PM. :)
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:40 pm

Essie's Characters (yay!) 212g8d2
Victoria (Vicks) Gallagher

Age/Birthday: September 30 (18)

God Parent: Macaria (Goddess of Blessed Death)

Mortal Parent: Unknown

Years in Camp: 13

Brief History: Victoria had grown up to the age of 3 until her father has left her on the stairs of a church to go into an orphanage. She never knew his names, and neither did the nuns that cared for her. When she was five... she was adopted by a seemingly wonderful family. When she got to their 'home' however, she was attacked by them. They were laestrygonians. Thankfully, a satyr had smelt them and followed. He had seen them attacking the young 5 year old and saved her, rushing her to Camp Half- Blood. She waited three years until she had become claimed. Since the year after she came to CHB she was always an independent person. She made up her own last name to hide her past.

Personality: Victoria is a girl that doesn't accept help unless she absolutely needs it, and even then she won't go down without a fight. She gained a sharp mouth and a temper from hanging around the older kids at the orphanage. She hates it when she's called by her full name. She ended up punching someone for calling her 'Victoria' instead of Vicks. She doesn't smile, the closest thing you get to a smile is a smirk.

Appearance: She had short brown hair that she never really messes with, it simply stays down all the time. She has gradually become a labled, 'Skater Girl' and dresses like it as well. She always has her skateboard with her, it never leaves her side. She typically wears baggy jeans held up with a black and white stud belt and a tank top with a guys jacket. She always has Converse, Vans, or DC's on her feet for footwear, and she doesn't ever dress-up. The dressiest thing she has is some skinny jeans and a red long sleeve tee-shirt with black converse. Nothing else. She always has a backpack to carry around a notebook and her skateboard, and maybe contraband she's bought from Hermes children. Whether she looks like it or not, she is quite strong, from training since she got to CHB she has received a great amount of Physical strength.

Fatal Flaw: Doesn't accept help. She has a temper, and won't give up anything--even if it's a stupid thing--without a fight.

Pets: Nothing, unless you count a named skateboard. ;)

Weapon: Her skateboard; as weird as it sounds, when she says the ancient greek word for 'separate' her skateboard splits into two blood red celestial bronze Butterfly swords.

Talents: She can skate really well, and she's spent 13 years training to fight almost non-stop.

Year Round or Summer: Year-Round

Last edited by Essie on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Great character! Victoria Gallagher is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: WIP   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Essie's Characters (yay!) Beautiful-beutiful-blonde-brunette-curly-Favimcom-245541
Alison (Ali) Walker

Age/Birthday: 17

God Parent: Hermes

Mortal Parent: Angela Walker

Years in Camp: 10

Brief History: Alison was raised in Hollywood, California, with a bunch of crazies and insane wanna-be's. Her mother was proven to be insane when she was 7 years old and was taken away from her mother the day she turned 8. Alison has been in camp since she was 7, being a summer camper at first, but then turning into a year- round after her mother was taken away. She hates her birthday and never talks about her past or where she used to live, to her, being an orphan would've been better in her life. She had been taken to a juvenile court once for hard-wiring and stealing someone's car when her mother was starting to go insane, and many other tiny problems with her behaviour of stealing.

Personality: Alison doesn't stand for being insulted, or trashed. If she is.. she makes it known that she won't stand for it. You can easily tell when she's mad, and you don't want her to be mad when you're around. She chooses not to stand out, and she usually goes away from crowds. She can't stand noise of people blabbing about what looks good on someone, or what doesn't. She never cares about what she looks like, and never will.

Appearance: Alison has curly, light brown hair that comes just below her shoulders. With pale-green eyes, and is somewhat still slightly too skinny for her age, considering her problems that she just ended, and is trying to get back to a healthy weight, but until then, she wears baggy pants and sweatshirts to try and hide her small unhealthy frame. She never really puts her hair up, and leaves it down, in it's naturally curly style.

Fatal Flaw: She was bulimic and anorexic for a large part of her life until one year ago, when she made herself believe that people liked her how she was, she still battles the thoughts in her head, telling her that she's fat and ugly. She is extremely insecure about herself.

Weapon: A celestial bronze short sword.

Talents: She

Year Round or Summer: Year Round

Last edited by Essie on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Can you add in her "Fatal Flaw" section that she is extremely insecure? You don't have to delete what you wrote, just add it in so it's a little bit clearer for other people. Other than that,

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:46 am

Diana Waverly

Spoiler:

Brief History:
Childhood: Diana sat with her mother on the train, waiting for the train to pull to the next station, where her mother would then take her to New York, she lived in New Mexico. Annabelle Waverly, her mother, thought that it would be safer for them to travel by train, where they could jump out at a moment's notice. Oh, how she was wrong. Within ten minutes of the train leaving the New Mexico station, monsters has come on the train to find the young 9 year old girl. She defnded her mother best she could, which was, in her mother's words, "Stay hidden, and don't come out until I say so." she obeyed, knowing that this was dangerous. After a loud piercing scream however, Diana decided to forget what her mother had told her and peek out from under the seat to see her mother, lying dead on the floor, the monsters trying to sniff her out. She left the train as soon as she could, intent on finding the camp that her mother had told her so much about.

Now: Diana is a fighting machine, when she showed up a year later, beaten, bruised, and derived from food, she was put directly into the infirmary. She was 10 then. five years later, at 15, soon to be 16, she still remembers her mother, and has countlessly tried to go back to New Mexico to find her half-sister, whom they left when she was four, and Diana had never seen again.

Physical Appearance: Diana has slightly toned down red hair. Some people could call her style scene. She just dresses as whatever is easiest, which for her is bunch of boys tee-shirts, and jeans. Her eyes are a light chocolate colored brown.

Personality: Diana is a very independent person. She doesn't let many people tell her what to do, or how to do it. She does accept help, but only on very, VERY needing circumstances. She doesn't take insults very well. She speaks her mind on things that she believes need to be spoken about. She NEVER takes no for an answer. Not once.

Fatal Flaw: She can't left a thing that bothers her unsaid, doesn't know how pretty she is, believes that she's hated by everyone because of her father.

Talents: Has a good sense of direction, due to travelling across the country on her own for most of the way to camp.

Weapons: A pocket knife for on the go, and when she trains she trains with her short celestial bronze sword and her knife.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Last edited by Essie on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:25 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Xandra (Xan) Enders
Spoiler:

Last edited by Essie on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:26 pm

Avril Cummings is *gasp* inactive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Characters (yay!)   Essie's Characters (yay!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Essie's Characters (yay!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next