Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

challenge accepted (open to all mwahaha)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sabrina...

sabrina...

challenge accepted (open to all mwahaha) Empty
PostSubject: challenge accepted (open to all mwahaha)   challenge accepted (open to all mwahaha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:57 am

Devin regarded Athena's cabin as a challenge.
Unlike Aphrodite's cabin where his pranks were simply for the pleasure of it, Athena's cabin was a different story.

Pranking them was complicated. It was FUN.
If only he could do something to really good.
Something embarassing. Maybe there heads would not be as big.

He was sitting on his bed, brainstorming.
"I might as well go check out their cabin and study it" He thought.

Calling Matt, his dog, he headed up to their cabin.
A group of giggling Apollo girls stopped talking to admire Devin as he walked past them.
Sending them a playful wink, Devin smoothed back his hair and flexed his olive-skin muscles.

The girls fell into spasm's and hysteria.

Matt now barked playfully at them, but Devin was already at the cabin window, peeking in.

He looked at the bookshelves, at the beds, at the desks, at the showers, everywhere.

Then he got it. There weakness.

Spiders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writedelight.forumotion.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: challenge accepted (open to all mwahaha)   challenge accepted (open to all mwahaha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:56 pm

challenge accepted (open to all mwahaha) Tumblr_m7dx70xNHx1rq82fy

Livia,

Livia had been reading. It was unusual for her to have opened a book before night had fallen, but Liv had nothing to do. Her horse was lame and there seemed to be no one in the Athena cabin to entertain her. And to make matters worse, the video game console was broken. So Liv headed to the library, hoping that she would be able to struggle along through another 5 pages of her book before being interrupted again. And of course, she was.

Livia had just returned to her bean bag at the corner of the Living Room and opened her new book to the first page when there was a rustling outside the window in which Liv resided. And a dog bark.

She peered out the window to find herself in the face of a Hermes camper who was obviously looking for trouble. A group of girls fawned over him, but Liv was not attracted to guys who went looking for attention from girls. Instead she opened the mesh screen and stuck her head out.
”I suppose you have a reasonable explanation for why you were sneaking around my window and looking into my cabin?” Liv asked, crossing her arms. She was not amused by the boy's showy nature.
Back to top Go down
sabrina...

sabrina...

PostSubject: Re: challenge accepted (open to all mwahaha)   challenge accepted (open to all mwahaha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:46 pm

Devin watched the bossy like, pretty girl stick her head out of her cabin.
"I suppose you have a reasonable explanation for why you were sneaking around my window and looking into my cabin?" She said, crossing her arm's and glaring.

Devin fell off the window and smirked knowingly.

"Listen honey. Re-LAX. You gotta chill out." He said with a wink.

The group of girls behind him broke down.

"For now..." he muttered, smiling and laughing, waiting for the girls reply. He was expecting her to admire him, like they all do.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: challenge accepted (open to all mwahaha)   challenge accepted (open to all mwahaha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:49 pm

faye lynn mcjean

Faye was just getting back from the library, her arms carrying a new variety of books for her cabin mates. She passed several campers as she went, giving them small nods, and most importantly trying to keep all of her books in her arms and not the ground. Once she entered the cabin's familiar bearings, the girl sensed an interruption.

Setting the books down on one of the library's tables, she walked over to find Liv with her head out the window. Odd. Hearing her half-sister's voice, Faye smiled. The small blond was one of her favorite siblings, especially when she was like that, defensive over her cabin, which any member of it would be. "What's going on?" the demigod asked, inferring.  She knew that Livia could take whatever the Hermes Cabin would dish out to them, but she wanted to help. It had been a while since she had threatened anyone.

"Oh gods, another Casanova? Sheesh," she whispered to her fellow Athenian, grinning. Turning to look at the crowd of girls behind the boy, her smile faded. Didn't those girls have enough self worth to do something for themselves, instead of chasing after  a jerk? Apparently not. "Listen, honey, take your fan club and leave, we don't need anymore of you half wits around here," Faye said with a smirk.

occ: sorry can i join i haven't even played faye actually doing something in cabin six wow and she like yeah sorry if you don't want me too.
http://www.polyvore.com/not_in_my_cabin/set?id=90591333
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
sabrina...

sabrina...

PostSubject: Re: challenge accepted (open to all mwahaha)   challenge accepted (open to all mwahaha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:04 pm

occ: SURE you can join! glad 4 u 2 play ;) Of course i want you silly

Devin looked passed the first girl and looked over the second one.

"Pretty" He thought, until she rudely interrupted.

"Listen, honey, take your fan club and leave, we don't need anymore of your half-wits around here." She smirked back.

Devin was stunned.
Matt barked.
The Apollo girls stopped tittering for a minute to watch their idol's reaction.

But nobody outmatched Devin.

"Well, sweetheart, I'll be back. My... what did you say... half-wits?" Said Devin, positively grinning at the angry girl.

"C'mon Matt, lets go". He left to leave- and then turned around, flashing his dimples at the two Athena girls.

"Bye ladies... catch you later." He said winking at them and watching them grow angry.

Devin then turned and strutted off, shooing away the reluctant fan club.
He headed to the woods to collect some spiders.

occ: keep replying its not over yet sorry!
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: challenge accepted (open to all mwahaha)   challenge accepted (open to all mwahaha) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:38 pm

challenge accepted (open to all mwahaha) Tumblr_m7dx70xNHx1rq82fy

Livia,

Livia didn’t hide her laughter as the boy fell off the window and tried to pull himself up again and still look dignified.
“First, I am not to be addressed by ‘honey’ under any circumstance. And second, am I really supposed to relax when there is a guy peeking through the windows and into my cabin?” Livia gave the boy a demeaning smile, as if he were a young child who didn’t know better.

Although Livia didn’t let it show, sxhe was annoyed by the way that the boy expected every girl to fall to his feet. Livia was disgusted by people like that. And she certainly wasn’t going to be swooning over an idiot in the flowerbeds because he had muscles. Muscles weren’t everything, Livia had learned. Balance and agility were much more important than just strength alone.
As there was a thump in the cabin behind her, Livia turned her head around to find Faye had come back from the library. Livia smiled. She was secretly (or perhaps not so secretly) glad that Faye had come. Even though Livia could probably beat the boy up easily, it was more fun now that Faye was here. Two minds were better than one. Especially two smart minds.

”No, she was calling you a half wit.” Livia didn’t bother hiding her annoyance this time. She was glad when the boy left, but she still watched him go until she was sure that he wasn’t coming back. Only after she had brought herself back into the cabin did she realize where he was going. Into the woods.

”Spiders, Faye. He’s getting spiders. Quick! What do we do?” Livia grabbed her half sister’s arm and started talking rapidly, quicker than usual.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: challenge accepted (open to all mwahaha)   challenge accepted (open to all mwahaha) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:56 pm

faye lynn mcjean

Faye practically cringed at him calling her sweetheart, the words rolling off his lips smoothly, but they entered her ears in an unnatural way. Watching the troublemaker exit, she knew his intentions couldn't be good. Hermes kids never seemed to have good intentions, especially when pranking, no matter how much that though stung in her mind. She had grown attached to cabin eleven, while dating the ex-leader of the group of teens, but he was gone and now Faye couldn't ever look at it the same.

"I know, uh..." Faye muttered, running a hand through her dark hair, exhaling. The cabin leader couldn't stand spiders herself. She remembered working on the chariot with Vinnie one day, and spazzing over a little daddy long leg. Those were the days. Sort of. Blinking, she glanced over at the living room. "Well, we have lots of fly swatters that could double as spider slappers," she suggested, rushing over to the other room.

She returned with four average fly swatters, handing two to Livia. "We can use our shoes too, to squish them," Faye continued with a small smile. Inside she was really nervous, knowing how spiders hated them and wanted to get the Athenians. It was a long grudge that she had hoped Arachne would've dropped by now, but that wasn't the case yet.
http://www.polyvore.com/not_in_my_cabin/set?id=90591333
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
sabrina...

sabrina...

PostSubject: Re: challenge accepted (open to all mwahaha)   challenge accepted (open to all mwahaha) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:27 am

Devin laughed to himself as he heard the girl's nervously squabble over what to do.

Matt trotted happily in front of him and barked at squirrels and an occasional wood nymph.

Devin knelt down and pulled a crumpled, squished up pillow case and shook it out, unrolling it.
He then proceeded to collect every small, long, hissing, and huge spider he could find, putting it in the slowly filling sack.

When it was full, he sat on a log and smiled to himself.

He called Matt and ruffled his fur.

"Time to go boy." Said the boy.

Devin stood up and walked back to the Athena cabin, this time making SURE noone was in it.

It was empty except for Matt and Devin.

He opened up the pillow case.

He watched.

He ran.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: challenge accepted (open to all mwahaha)   challenge accepted (open to all mwahaha) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

challenge accepted (open to all mwahaha)
Page 1 of 1