Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Will Anyone Rise to the Challenge? {~OPEN~}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

Will Anyone Rise to the Challenge? {~OPEN~} Empty
PostSubject: Will Anyone Rise to the Challenge? {~OPEN~}   Will Anyone Rise to the Challenge? {~OPEN~} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:32 pm

Will Anyone Rise to the Challenge? {~OPEN~} Tumblr_m98ancTDHY1qda6tvo1_500
MATTHEW >> ARES << JONES
----------------------------------------
A warning to the people
the good and the evil
this is war.
----------------------------------------

Matthew slung his dual swords over his shoulders as he looked around the arena. People shooting at straw dummies with bows and arrows, kids slashing swords at each other. It kind of made him laugh. People did this everyday around here. He only got to do it every once and a while back in New Orleans. He walked over to a free dummy, and pulled his swords off his shoulders.

He took a deep breath, then raised his swords. He began slashing at the dummy, as if he were fighting Kronos himself. He smiled as each slash left a tear in the dummy. After a just a few minutes, the dummy had been destroyed. Matthew spat on the ground. "Too easy. I need a real person to fight," he said, looking around.

-------------------------------------
the soldier, the civilian
the barter, the victim
this is war.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Will Anyone Rise to the Challenge? {~OPEN~}   Will Anyone Rise to the Challenge? {~OPEN~} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Will Anyone Rise to the Challenge? {~OPEN~} Cute-girl-pink-hair-pretty-Favim.com-235744
Rouge Katie HayesDaughter of Nyx
I walk around with my double sided aword in mybhands. I watch people train from arrows to sowrds. From live battling to dummy battling. I looked over my shoulder seeing a lot of Ares kids here. Was it fun to only see them? Maybe, but they thought they were all it which was stupid. I walkes over to a dummy and swung my sowrd as both side uit the dummy. I hear a boy say something about live fighting. I smile and walk towards him. He look like a Ares child, so this will be fun "I'll fight you." I am not afraid of anything cfaxy that came my way. I look at him and wait for an answer. I run my hand through my pink hair and put my hand down. He is probably thinking A girl hahah  well I'm not one of those Aphrodite girls.
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: Will Anyone Rise to the Challenge? {~OPEN~}   Will Anyone Rise to the Challenge? {~OPEN~} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:28 pm

Will Anyone Rise to the Challenge? {~OPEN~} Tumblr_m98ancTDHY1qda6tvo1_500
Matthew Jones, Son of Ares
Matthew turned around to see a girl with pink hair, obviously dyed. "I'll fight you," she challenged. He smiled, always happy to fight. "Matthew, son of Ares," he introduced. He got in his battle stance, and grinned. "Don't get yourself killed," he said. He waited for the girl to get into battle stance so he could get the fight started.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Will Anyone Rise to the Challenge? {~OPEN~}   Will Anyone Rise to the Challenge? {~OPEN~} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:35 pm

Will Anyone Rise to the Challenge? {~OPEN~} Cute-girl-pink-hair-pretty-Favim.com-235744
Rouge Katie HayesDaughter of Nyx
I look at him when he introduces his name. He doesn't need to know who I am. I hear him and laugh "You got yourself in a bad situation." I see him in a battle stance. I raise an eyebrow. Why did people do that. They just need to start the battle. I grab my double sided sword from my side and slash at him. I then back away and twirl the blades towards him causing a shield. So once he tried to jab at me I will be blocked. I kept walking towards him as I kept twirling the sword faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: Will Anyone Rise to the Challenge? {~OPEN~}   Will Anyone Rise to the Challenge? {~OPEN~} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:08 pm

Will Anyone Rise to the Challenge? {~OPEN~} -JOEY-joey-graceffa-34821555-500-339
MATTHEW JONES [Son of Ares]

I watched as the girl twirled her sword. Was she taunting me? Meh. I burst towards her and slashed my swords at her. She backed away while I was doing so. I cursed under my breath. She was harder than the other kids here at camp I've fought. "Nice hair. When did you get it like that?" I asked, trying to strike up a conversation, trying to distract her.

[ooc: I am SOO sorry I just left. I completely forgot about this conversation. And this website. I was busy. Please forgive me?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Anyone Rise to the Challenge? {~OPEN~}   Will Anyone Rise to the Challenge? {~OPEN~} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will Anyone Rise to the Challenge? {~OPEN~}
Page 1 of 1