Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Zombie Support Team, risking our lives to save others.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

Zombie Support Team, risking our lives to save others.  Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Support Team, risking our lives to save others.    Zombie Support Team, risking our lives to save others.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:24 pm

Okay, I know that the last plotting topic I made we all never actually went through, but now that we have a fantastic event and a solid base to start off with, I want y'all to enroll the lives of your characters to a zombie support team with me :D

These dudes can like go around and risk themselves to help out others around the camp area that are like totes infested with zombies and all.
It could be a good idea to like jump up to threads and help people out if the person requests so, but I'll have to ask the big guys for that so yeah.

The main base is nestled in the Treetop Village, and the guy leading it all will be Hudson, my satyr who desperately wants to get back to Brooklyn so he can go back to the morgue to work with more dead people whooooooooo

So yeah, throw some ideas around, spread the joy. And yes, enrol your characters in for the fun.

MEMBERS:
-Ernest Hudson Giles, Satyr
-Chandler Ryan Moreaux, Son of Tyche
-Shay Caulfield, Daughter of Athena
-Emily Arabella Thomas, Daughter of Zeus

Last edited by panoramic on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Support Team, risking our lives to save others.    Zombie Support Team, risking our lives to save others.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:26 pm

I VOLUNTEER CHANDLER.
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Support Team, risking our lives to save others.    Zombie Support Team, risking our lives to save others.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:31 pm

GOTCHA!

Also, some of these dudes should be good healers as well, to help with injuries and all.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Support Team, risking our lives to save others.    Zombie Support Team, risking our lives to save others.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:35 pm

Well for the healers I would volunteer Archer but because he's blind and yeah. If they need a healer, Archer can strictly be a healer.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Support Team, risking our lives to save others.    Zombie Support Team, risking our lives to save others.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:38 pm

I volunteer my charrie Emily daughter of Zeus
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Support Team, risking our lives to save others.    Zombie Support Team, risking our lives to save others.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:39 pm

Hmm, it would be best if we stick to dudes who are able to see around the battleground. After all, these guys are like an emergency support team so yeah

AND GOTCHA
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Support Team, risking our lives to save others.    Zombie Support Team, risking our lives to save others.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:10 pm

em
can i volunteer
who do i have
Shay Caulfield plz
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Support Team, risking our lives to save others.    Zombie Support Team, risking our lives to save others.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:43 pm

Aight, gotcha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Support Team, risking our lives to save others.    Zombie Support Team, risking our lives to save others.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Support Team, risking our lives to save others.
Page 1 of 1