Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ruin your characters' lives with me

Go down 
+12
Beautiful Chaos
lara croft
Zan
firelord zuko
Nico
FudgeeBear
panoramic
kenzie
Balisugar
camcam9999
welshy
Crispy Bacon
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Ruin your characters' lives with me Empty
PostSubject: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:00 pm

introduction.

Hi there.
If we don't already know each other, the name's Crispy Bacon, but you're free to call me anything you like. However, most people tend to use some sort of variation of Crispy, Bacon, or just call me CB. My real name is Monica, and you're free to call me that if you want.
If you're interested in role playing with me, feel free to post in here. Or as an alternative, you can shoot me a PM. You could also try to catch me in Chatbox which I'm usually on most days.

I'm not particularly picky about the posting length of the person I'm role playing with, and I can usually be pretty flexible with how long my posts are. Usually, I'll aim for matching your post length. I'm somewhat of a relaxed partner so feel free to post at your leisure because I know I'm not the most active poster myself haha. I'll probably be even slower than usual because I've been unexpectedly busy lately and also lazy, but I should still post... semi-regularly? :'))

characters.
My character topic  - where you can learn more about the characters whose lives I will undoubtedly make more difficult and angsty than necessary.

memories.
A collection of various memories belonging to my characters. They aren't likely to be written in order, I'll just post whatever I felt like writing. This topic is also likely to contain occasional drabbles or conversations or any other pieces of writing revolving around my characters.

characters.

Ace Ashfield
the supporting character, the sarcastic.

Iris Andrews
the antagonist, the strong.

Zander West
the outsider, the caring.

Ada Jones
the plain jane, the average.

Neo Foster
the masquerader, the two-faced.

plots.

Ace Ashfield
Always up for some more friends.

Iris Andrews
Needs some friends who would be patient with her as well as some enemies/people who she would not get along with. Also, if you have a character who's kind of weak and needs some bullying/harassing to toughen them up, Iris is your girl.

Zander West

Ada Jones

Neo Foster
In need of some hearts to break/girls to use. Also some friends.

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:14 pm

I'm so damn in with the rebellious teens thing. Heck yeah! My character Drake would totally be up for stuff like that!
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:16 pm

OH MAN, YAYYY, HIGH FIVE. WE WILL TEAR UP THE TOWN TOGETHER, WELSH. /evil laughter
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:24 pm

HECK YEAH. WHOOP. ENTHUSIASM.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:25 pm

My character Joseph isn't the rebellious type and is stealthy. Her join if he got something out of it.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:40 pm

MY WIP ROSE SHALL JOIN THIS REBELLIOUS BUNCH!!! I just have to finish her first xD
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:44 pm

I'M IN. SHAY CAULFIELD IS ALL UP IN THIS CRAP. Yeah. Awk session over. So yeah, what Cam said but, girl version. And my charrie XD
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:50 pm

SVEET.

Slots for the Pancake Kids are all FULL, I'm not accepting any more characters.
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Omg I love how you just added my guy character in there as well.
You make my kokoro go doki doki <3
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:07 pm

They are officially called the Pancake Kids yes. A sexy Welsh person came up with that name. She is so creative, is that Welshy.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:15 pm

because you are sugoi pan <33

AND YES WELSH IS THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Alright. My charrie just got accepted by Zelly, so now instead of character in progress I have Madeline Rose Lowe!
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Bacon Lord Cam wrote:
My character Joseph isn't the rebellious type and is stealthy. Her join if he got something out of it.

Cam... I don't really understand. Why would your character be paid? These guys are just friends having fun and doing minor things... not robbing banks.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:38 am

I LOVE YOU CRISPY. YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO ME
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:50 am

I FINISHED MY CHARACTER AND WELSHY ACCEPTED HIM <3. See signature. Hermes guy.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:04 am

So much love for Welshy <3
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:06 am

Dear CrispyB,

I am writing to express my desire of making role playing with your character Iris Andrews. I will be using my new character Daryl Willow is that role play. As for the plot, like what you said, Daryl and Iris can make themselves insecure, if you get my idea. If you don't like it, I am open for changes.

I am hoping your consideration regarding this matter.

Sincerely,
Fudge
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:26 am

Hey I'm not formal but Ace and Tiffany are going to rp that's all I got.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:34 pm

OKAY, YES, TO THE BOTH OF YOU. xD

As soon as I finish Zander, I'll roleplay. Would you like to make the topic or should I, Fudgee and Nico? o w o

AND ON A SIDE NOTE I AM REALLY EXCITED FOR THE PANCAKE KIDS Ruin your characters' lives with me 4021420466
I'm almost done, Zander, I swear! I just need to go out soon and then when I get back later I will post him and hopefully get him accepted and then make the first topic by the end of today. :'D
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:51 pm

I'll go make it because I'm mad at this girl so I have lots of muse.

https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t12116-can-t-let-it-show-private#248629
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Can you make it...? :D and thanks, CrispyB (I like that)
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:15 am

and yeah, that's no problem, Fudge, I'll PM you once I make it. xD
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:50 pm

Can I be part of this plot? I'll use Nolan William Lewis son of Hermes.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Oh, I'm really sorry, ML, all the slots are full. D:
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:12 am

JACABO'S ACCEPTED CRISP.
YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH.
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruin your characters' lives with me   Ruin your characters' lives with me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruin your characters' lives with me
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next