Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.

Go down 
+3
IvySeeker
dariennesim
Eric
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.  Empty
PostSubject: Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.    Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:26 pm

SO yeah, I realized that none of my characters really have friends :P BUT YOU, YES YOU can change that! Just a simple comment below could be the difference between a life of Demi-God loneliness to a life of DEMI-GOD FRIENDSHIP! So here's the basics of my character.

Darren Fonner = Single

Genesis Black = Single/Needs friends

Kyle Boulton = Single

Felicia Alson = Single/Needs Friend

COME ON NOW DON'T BE SHY!
Back to top Go down
dariennesim

dariennesim

PostSubject: Re: Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.    Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:22 am

I'd love for my charries to friend yours. I've got a girl named Astoria, child of Demeter, at the moment. I've got a son of Nyx in the character subs, but he's already taken. :) We could think of a thread! :)
Back to top Go down
IvySeeker

PostSubject: Re: Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.    Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:39 am

Awh, xD That's sad. All charries deserve lives. I have one character at the moment, who is Dawn, a child of Aurora. (*coughs* taken though) And I've got a pair of girls still in progress. I'll RP with you if you want :D
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.    Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:12 am

I would like my character Johnatthan Cook to be friends with Genesis Black when she's complete! If that's okay with you, obviously :D

EDIT - I thought that Ivy's post was yours and as she said this - 'I have one character at the moment', I said this - 'When she's complete!' So, forget about those three words XD

Last edited by Indian Mysterious Boy on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.    Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:26 am

YES MY FRIENDS WE WILL ALL ROLEPLAY :D
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.    Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:37 am

WHEN???
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.    Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:48 pm

I have a feeling that Darren and my Poseidon child, Evelyn would get on very well. Both self obsessed and pretty xD I'd also like some more action between Francesca and Darren but I'm unsure about how much they'd get on >__<
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.    Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.  I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Hi! I just passed by and I think that Brooke would get along with Kyle because they are both the children of Apollo. And Reid and Genesis will get along wheel and maybe Lexi can be friends with all your characters. Just PM me and we will have a rp together!

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Tue May 21, 2013 1:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.    Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.  I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Hiya there!

We actually have something in common! None of our players have social lives! Well, maybe except Cody, but he doesn't really count...

I think that my adopted character, Quinn, would be delighted to roleplay with any of your characters. As would everyone of them minus Cody and Alice. Riyah's kinda mean, so I dunno if anyone would want to play with her...

Anyways yeah, wanna get together and RP? I'd be super happy to set something up with you! Just PM me and start the thread and we can get started!
Back to top Go down
IvySeeker

PostSubject: Re: Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.    Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.  I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:29 am

I need to RP my twins, they have less lives than Dawn D: I'm sure they can get along well with Felicia? :)
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.    Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:59 pm

We can try a see how RPing goes with Quinn and Ivory maybe? Ebony could RP with Jack if you want, since their both Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.    Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not even my roleplay characters have social lives.
Page 1 of 1