Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Whispers in the Dark [Cam]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Whispers in the Dark [Cam] Empty
PostSubject: Whispers in the Dark [Cam]   Whispers in the Dark [Cam] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:44 pm

Whispers in the Dark [Cam] Tumblr_mlyjia0YeH1s9vngco2_500

::Lindsey Johanna Brinkerhoff::

::will you still love me when i've got nothing but my aching soul?::

I lay on my bed, staring up at the white ceiling. There was next to no light in the basement, except for a candle. The flame danced, causing the shadows to move all over. I felt so alone. Stuck down here, alone. I sat up. I could see my hat on the floor in front of the cot. I reached over and picked it up. I held it for a moment. Just looking at it was enough to occupy me. I had memories with this hat. Dad, placing it on my head when I was little, it falling sideways. Good memories came with this hat.
Not all good, one of the voices whispered. I was used to the voices by now. They were like an old friend...only not a friend. They weren't an enemy though, they weren't harming me...at least I thought.
You foolish girl, we-
The voice stopped.
There's a half blood coming! one of them yelled. Then all at once, every voice started whispering inaudible words, non stop. The noise was agony.
"MAKE IT STOP!" I screamed, clutching my head.

Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the Dark [Cam]   Whispers in the Dark [Cam] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:03 am

Bethany Smith
Beth heard a scream, coming from the Athena cabin, and rushed inside, not even turning the nob, just breaking through, her staff already in hand. "Are you okay" She said, watching the girl on the bed, clutching her head. "Where is it, what's happening?" Beth already had her spellbook out, and was flipping through, looking for calming and healing spells to use, to help this girl out.

layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the Dark [Cam]   Whispers in the Dark [Cam] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:11 am

Whispers in the Dark [Cam] Tumblr_mlyjia0YeH1s9vngco2_500

::Lindsey Johanna Brinkerhoff::

::will you still love me when i've got nothing but my aching soul?::

"The voices...they're too much..." I whimpered. I closed my eyes tight, pushing my head down.
"They just whisper and whisper and whisper and they don't stop and it doesn't make sense!" I cried. It was unbearable.

Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the Dark [Cam]   Whispers in the Dark [Cam] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:42 am

Bethany Smith
"Iremíste , kai afíste ton eaftó sas apó ta provlímatá sas , párte ton eaftó sas se mia kalýteri thési , afíste ta synaisthímatá sas" Beth chanted, repeating the calming spell several times, reaching into her source of power for her magic, and felt herself tire as she cast the spell. Beth watched the girl, very worried about what was happening. Is she crazy Beth thought. Is she traumatized, or possessed, or just generally insane?

layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the Dark [Cam]   Whispers in the Dark [Cam] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whispers in the Dark [Cam]
Page 1 of 1