Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting in the Dark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Sitting in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the Dark   Sitting in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:06 pm

I woke up that morning, it was still very early and dark out. I pulled on my boots, and then headed into the back room. I came here every morning before going outside. I light the insence candle and set it up in the middle of the room. I began my meditation session, breathing in and out. The smell of insence surrounded me, and filled my nose. I finished my meditation, and blew out the candle. I sat there in the dark, not moving.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Dark   Sitting in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:11 pm

I was there the whole time, this kid showed signs that he could be a great agent of Omega one day. That's why I was here, to recruit. I had my usual mission gear on, camouflauge cargo pants, combat boots, straps with throwing knives on, a black long sleeve shirt, and sunglasses. I took off my sunglasses, revealing glowing silver eyes.
"Kid... It's time," I said, it sounded intimidating, because british people can be very tintimidating.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Dark   Sitting in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:18 pm

I whilrd around, pullin my swords out at the same time. "Who are you, and how did you get in here?" I asked him. I held up my swords, in a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Dark   Sitting in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:20 pm

"Tch, I'm an Agent of Omega, I can get anywhere, also I can stop time, open the door, close it and sit in the shadows... Not to say I did that.. but I could have," I said. I actually did do that. I walked out, so he could see me a little better. I wasn't too intimidating, but enough that if I wanted to, I could make a guy wet himself.
"I'm here to recruit," I said. Omega has always been a rumor, never confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Dark   Sitting in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:39 pm

"Recruit me for what?" I asked him suspiciously. I still did not let my swords down, and stayed in my defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Dark   Sitting in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:52 pm

"The Omega Agency, you know, the old fairy tale?" I asked him. I looked at him. He probably knew it, most kids knew it. Although, they just thought it was for fun. Not at all. Mostly for people dieing of horrible deaths.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Dark   Sitting in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:00 pm

"How do I know I can trust you, and how do I know you are from Omega and not Epsilon?" I asked. I acknowledged that I knew what he was talking about, but still remained defensive.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Dark   Sitting in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:34 pm

"Shh! Shh! You're not supposed to talk about that," I said, covering his mouth. I looked around, incase anyone else was in here. "Let's go kid. We gotta go and talk to HQ," I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Dark   Sitting in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:37 pm

I attempted to throw the boy off of me. "You still havent showed me proof of your identity, and how I can trust you." I told him. "Im not going anywhere with you, until I see proof." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Dark   Sitting in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:40 pm

I lifted the sleeve on my arm, showing the Golden Omega tattoo. I looked at him with silver eyes. "Happy?" I asked as I put the sleeve down and stood with him.
"Now we gotta go. A helicopter is waiting outside, its made invisible by a Nyx agent," I said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Dark   Sitting in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:43 pm

I looked at the tattoo on the boys arm, I knew he was telling the truth, and Omega was real. I sheathed my swords. "Alright, lets go." I said. I waited for him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Dark   Sitting in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:09 pm

I stopped time, so we were the only ones that could move. I took his amr and ran through the cabin, dragging him along. I went behind the cabin with him when I could barely make out the helicopter. I ran along with him when I opened the door.
"Get in," I said ushering him inside.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Dark   Sitting in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:13 pm

I ran through the cabin behind the boy, we went outside and heading behind the cabin. There I saw the outline of a helicopter. I climbed in, and then turned to help the other kid inside.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Dark   Sitting in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:18 pm

I jumped inside without any help. I've done it too many times to need help with it> I nodded at our usual pilot and at my friend Landon, the Nyx kid who was making the helicopter blend in with the shadows. I patted him on the shoulder and got to a turret that shoots celestial bronze bullets. I looked at the kid and nodded to him.
"Kid, what's your name," I asked him, looking for targets.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Dark   Sitting in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:24 pm

"My name is Jonas Haeni, son of Nyx. What about you?" I asked him. I looked at the inside of the helicopter, there were some other guys in there, probably sent to come get me. "Where are we going?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Dark   Sitting in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:27 pm

"Name's Link. You're my future partner," I said smiling at him. "We're going to HQ," I said bumping around from the helicopter. Damn.. if they caught up to us.. who knows what could happen...
"Hold on tight, cause HQ is underwater," I said and then jumped back into the helicopter before it turned into a submarine. I buckled my seatbelt.
"You should do the same, its gonna be a bumpy ride," I said.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Dark   Sitting in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:33 pm

"Are we going to be coming back to camp?" I asked. I looked out of the window, as I sat down in a seat, and pulled on the seatbelt. "HQ are in the Lake?" I asked the boy whos name was Link.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Dark   Sitting in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:40 pm

"Of course we come back, unless you don't want to, and then you can have your own apartment in HQ. HQ isn't in the lake Jonas, it's in the beach," I said as the whole helicopter turned into a submarine and dove into the water. I felt like I was gonna be sick, I hate it more and more each time. I looked out the window as we started to make our way past New York, and into the Atlantic Ocean.
"HQ is in the Bermuda Triangle.. The Sea of Monsters," I said to Jonas.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Dark   Sitting in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:43 pm

"the only thing I have to come back to camp is my boyfriend, If it werent for him I would give a second thought about not coming back." I explained to the boy. "so how long does it take to get to HQ?" I asked Link.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Dark   Sitting in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:46 pm

"We're here," I said, the submarine shadow traveld most of the way. A huge metal complex appeared in front of us. Monsters, Scylla, Krakens, Echidna, all swirled around this complex. I told Jonas to look out his window. It's an amazing sight. We docked at port 1.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Dark   Sitting in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:49 pm

I looked out the window, "what are they doing here, and what are we going to do?" I asked Link.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Dark   Sitting in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:54 pm

"They're always here. I am going to give u a tour..." I said and got off the submarine.

~U make the topic at Off Campus~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the Dark   Sitting in the Dark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the Dark
Page 1 of 1