Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting on the Dock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Sitting on the Dock Empty
PostSubject: Sitting on the Dock   Sitting on the Dock I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:35 pm

I was sitting on the dock of the lake thinking about going for a swim but not sure if I want to deal running back to my cabin for a bathing suit. Maybe I should just jump in, clothes and all. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock   Sitting on the Dock I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:40 pm

Christian walked the lake shore slightly grumpy. He didn't even want to be here, let alone be claimed by the lousy fire god. He thought about how lucky she was to have this big cabin with lots of loving people. He had a smaller cabin with scowl-y kids. He grunted as he kicked a stone. Gloria would slap me upside the head if he knew what I was thinking, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock   Sitting on the Dock I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:45 pm

I saw a boy grunting and muttering like he was mad about somthing. I turned to watch him wondering what could make him so mad.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock   Sitting on the Dock I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:51 pm

Christian kicked another rock so hard it hurt his foot, so he turned on the rock and picked it up with a grunt and threw it in the lake. "Dammit, that hurt." He said aloud.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock   Sitting on the Dock I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:56 pm

I decied to find out what had made him mad, "Why are you so mad?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock   Sitting on the Dock I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:02 pm

Christian's head shot up at the sound of the voice. He glared at the intruder who just ruined his quiet time away from this happy camp. "Nothing of your interest."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock   Sitting on the Dock I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:11 pm

I ignored the glare and sighed. I was bored and still didn't know if I wanted to swim or not.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock   Sitting on the Dock I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:27 pm

Christian heard the sigh and rolled his eyes, "Fine, I'm not mad, I'm just irritated."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock   Sitting on the Dock I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:28 pm

"Why is that?" I was glad he was talking.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock   Sitting on the Dock I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:33 pm

"I don't want to be here at this stupid camp." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock   Sitting on the Dock I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:41 pm

"What's so bad about camp? I don't see anything wrong with it. Did you find out somthing you didn't like?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock   Sitting on the Dock I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:48 pm

"I. Do. Not. Want. To. Be. Here." He said tapping his foot for slight emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock   Sitting on the Dock I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:52 pm

"Then why do you stay here? Why don't you go home?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock   Sitting on the Dock I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 pm

"Gloria says I can't." Christian said with an eyeroll.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock   Sitting on the Dock I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:57 pm

"Why listen to her?" i was confused who was Gloria.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock   Sitting on the Dock I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:58 pm

"Usually she's always right," He said and he found himself thinking about her. He pushed those thoughts away.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock   Sitting on the Dock I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:02 pm

"Usally doesn't mean always. Do you think you would be happier outside of camp?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock   Sitting on the Dock I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:06 pm

"Are you trying to persuade me to-" As soon as he almost said that Gloria was at his side arguing with him,
"How could you even think of leaving?
"I wasn't."
"Yes you were."
"Nu uh."
"Yeah huh."
"Gloria,"
"Don't Gloria me."

Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock   Sitting on the Dock I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:10 pm

Oh man! I think I just got him in trouble. Shoot!"Wait! Don't blame him! I brought it up, and he would never-"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock   Sitting on the Dock I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:50 pm

Gloria laughed cutting her off. Gloria was a daughter of a son of Zeus and daughter of Pandia, meaning she was Boss. Christian looked frightened and knew it was a bad idea to interrupt Gloria's rant. "We aren't arguing like that." He said putting his hands on Gloria's shoulders. He felt her body relax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Dock   Sitting on the Dock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting on the Dock
Page 1 of 1