Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] Empty
PostSubject: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:07 pm

I sit at the bottom of my hill, looking out at the Hudson(?). I flip my jet black hair out of my eye.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Skipping up the hill ever-so merrily Kathleen Driscoll spotted a boy, "HI!" She called. She did realize that a gross monster of some sort was limping behind her. Earlier Kat had snapped it's leg and now the monster wouldn't leave her alone. She frowned at the beast and kicked it away with her bright neon blue Converse Chucks.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:26 pm

I turn around and see a girl. "Hi," I say as I pick at my I <3 BOOBIES bracelet. "I'm Ollie Thomas." I walk up to her.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:31 pm

"Hiyah, Ollie Thomas. See I don't get why people say their entire name when you first meet them, I think, personally that you should always tell them the name you wish to be called by, like I could tell you my name. Kathleen Mary Kay Driscoll. But I like to be called Kat. Just because it's easier." Kat said. Her words flew out of her mouth like a machine gun. She sipped an energy drink. "You want some? It's so good!" She gushed as she crunched the can and set it directly outside of the border line.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:42 pm

Seeing the can being thrown, I roll my eyes. "Uh...no thanks." I stuff my hands in my pockets. "Well, since you told me your full name, I guess I'll tell you mine. I'm Oliver Thomas, call me Ollie." I scratch my back. My Rolling Stones t-shirt was flowing in the wind with my blue flannel shirt. I looked cool- or hot, depending who you were.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:46 pm

"Aren't you cold?" She asked cocking her head at him stepping inside the border. Automatically it felt warmer than the mortal world. Kat flipped her fur covered hood down and gave him a bright smile. "I forgot to mention, I'm new here. Although I alreay know about my dad and this place. I just don't know what it's like here." She said, "My dad is Dionysus. God of wine?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:04 pm

I nod. "I'm a Zeus kid. But your dad's the camp director. A plus, y'know?" I flip my hair.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:05 pm

"Nice hair. Can I touch it? It looks soft!" Kat exclaimed stroking Ollie's hair. "Soft!" She squealed.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:46 pm

I blushed. "Thanks...I guess."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:57 pm

"Your blushing." Kat noted grabbing her bag from the ground and marching into camp. She breathed a sigh of sweeet relief. "Wow, it's so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:07 pm

I follow her. "A real thing of beauty." I roll my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Kat turned around and dropped her bag on the ground. "You are a person, I can tell, who is sarcastic. You're also kinda cute too, but I don't like sarcastic people." She said punching his shoulder. SHe picked her bag back up and asked, "So, where can I get some chow around here?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:35 pm

I blush at her saying I was cute. Yeah, sure, girls have liked me in the past but still...I get a little bit weird when girls say that. And the punch hurt my arm. I snap back to reality. "Huh? Oh, over there," I say pointing to the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:45 pm

"Well...then. Come on. You're skinny enough." She said rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm

"Hey!" I call out with a smile on my face. I'm starting to think Kat was...cute.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:05 pm

Kat took off running deliberately after he called for her to wait. She gave a laugh as felt her bag thumping aginst her leg and the wind in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:24 pm

I ran behind Kat, laughing. "Hey! Wait!"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:40 pm

"No way, you gotta catch up to me!" She shouted leaping over a rock. "Don't trip!"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:54 pm

I grin widely as I run as fast as I can, trying to catch up with Kat. I hop over the rock.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Kat stopped abruptly as she saw her father. Dionysus, ordering some kids around. "Ack!" She exclaimed and hid behind Ollie.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:21 pm

I look back at her. "Scared of your father?" I shove her forward. "Well, I don't have exactly a 'good' relationship with your dad." I whisper to Kat, not wanting Mr. D to hear.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:28 pm

"No, I just don't want him to see me." Kat said narrowing her happy eyes as they got a stormy look in them. She shoved Ollie back forward.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:35 pm

"Alrighty then..." I look down at my neon green Converse. "So, are we just gonna stand here like idiots or what?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:42 pm

"Nice shoes," She said nudging his shoes with her toe. "Oh and nopers. You're gonna come with me."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:21 pm

I look at her. "Oh no. Where?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]   Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just sitting...ho hum. [Privateness]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next