Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Trainingness[privateness]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Trainingness[privateness] Empty
PostSubject: Trainingness[privateness]   Trainingness[privateness] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:30 pm

[center]I walked in to the arena with my sword. "You ready?" I asked Kardel.[/center]

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Trainingness[privateness]   Trainingness[privateness] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:35 pm

I nodded my head. I unsheathed both of my swords. My solver sword, Celene, was in my right had. And my gold sword, Dysis, was in my left. I grinned, nodding my head. "Ready as I'll ever be I suppose, I've never done this before," I explained. "So forgive my lack of skill," I added.

Last edited by Angel on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Trainingness[privateness]   Trainingness[privateness] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:39 pm

I laughed. "Mine will be worse!" I said, "Ok, one, two, three, GO!" I yelled and decided not to charge him and wait to see what he does first.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Trainingness[privateness]   Trainingness[privateness] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:45 pm

I glanced at my swords a moment before charged at her. I wasn't entirely sure what I was doing, but I swung my swords, forming an X.

Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Trainingness[privateness]   Trainingness[privateness] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:48 pm

I sidestepped, scared at the impact the sword could make. I tried to charge Kardel's side with the sword and if I did, I walked backwards after I swung. Hit or miss, I knew he would attack.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Trainingness[privateness]   Trainingness[privateness] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:54 pm

I spun around, using my swords like a shield. I grinned. "You're much better than I am," I noted. I responded to her attack by flipping my sword around so I was holding the blade cautiously. I swept it into her feet, hoping she'd trip.

Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Trainingness[privateness]   Trainingness[privateness] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:02 pm

Like the spaz I am, I fell to the ground. Not being the best fighter, I kicked his feet hoping to make him fall, and kicked myself up.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Trainingness[privateness]   Trainingness[privateness] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:06 pm

I pointed my swords at her, keeping them an inch from her neck. I grinned, sheathing my swords. I offered my hand to help her up. "I think I won," I noted with a small laugh.

Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Trainingness[privateness]   Trainingness[privateness] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:25 pm

I laughed a little and pulled myself up. "Obviously."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Trainingness[privateness]   Trainingness[privateness] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:30 pm

I smiled, shaking my head. "You okay?" I asked, brushing my hair out of my face.

Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Trainingness[privateness]   Trainingness[privateness] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:41 pm

I nodded. "Yeah." I said patting my knees to get the dirt off.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Trainingness[privateness]   Trainingness[privateness] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:00 pm

I glanced around, rubbing the back of my neck. "So, what else is there around here? What's your favorite place?" I asked with a smile.

Last edited by Angel on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Trainingness[privateness]   Trainingness[privateness] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:42 pm

I wondered for a second. "I like the arts and crafts place." I said unsure.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Trainingness[privateness]   Trainingness[privateness] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:47 pm

I stuffed my hands in my pockets, tilting my head with a grin. "Really? What kind of crafts do you make?" I asked. I expected the usual, a picture frame for mom and a friendship bracelet. But knowing this place, anything was possible I suppose.

Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Trainingness[privateness]   Trainingness[privateness] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:49 pm

[center]I shrugged. "I actually like to read there." I said.[/center]
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Trainingness[privateness]   Trainingness[privateness] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:52 pm

I cocked an eyebrow, eyeing her curiously. "Reading? Isn't the point of an Arts and Crafts center for...making crafts?" I pointed out, a small smile playing across my face.

Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Trainingness[privateness]   Trainingness[privateness] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:16 pm

"I guess. But it's peaceful." I answered.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Trainingness[privateness]   Trainingness[privateness] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:28 pm

I shrugged. "Understandable," I said with a smile. I adjusted the sling that held my swords, looking back over at Angel. "What else is there? I heard someone talking about stables while I was walking around. Does this camp have horses?" I asked, smiling faintly.

Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Trainingness[privateness]   Trainingness[privateness] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:35 pm

I nodded. "Horses and pegasi." I said.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Trainingness[privateness]   Trainingness[privateness] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:39 pm

I lifted an eyebrow. "Pegasi? As in...flying horses?" I asked, obviously stunned at the idea. After a moment I smiled, shaking my head. "After all I've learned in the past two days you'd think that I wouldn't be surprised that you had flying horses," I added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainingness[privateness]   Trainingness[privateness] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trainingness[privateness]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: