Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cuzinish Bonding

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:12 pm

I looked alittle hoping to join the battle.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:17 pm

"Mother's gifts, been practiceing for Years" I said as I stepped, back then to her unprotected side, and slashed at her calf, then her dagger, trying to get her to do two things at once.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:43 pm

"Well.. My dad hates me, so it would make sense for you and your mom to hate me, too," I told her as I dodged and went for a side swipe. "My dad has hated me since the day I was born, so I'm used to getting hated on," I said and smiled sweetly.

Autumn could tell that Jessie was doing her best not to get hit. "I wonder who started this," she whispered to Likos knowing that he could understand her. Colby wasn't going easy on Jessie. I just hope neither of them ends up in the infermary she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:55 pm

I smiled, "Nyx and Ermbus are siblings they have siblings revalires, I don't hate ya, it's training" I smiled, I went for the hilt of her dagger, and pushed up, hopefully disarming her.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:11 pm

"I know that, smarts, but I can tell when someone hates me," I said. "Or just plain out doesn't like me," I added as I lost my dagger. "I told you, I'm not good at fighting. I'm a heck of a lot better at ridin and runnin," I said.

Autumn saw Jessie lose her dagger, but she wasn't sure if Jessie got hurt. Worry wort! She's fine! she chided herself..

Last edited by Mississippi Girl on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:57 pm

I srugged, "Like I siad, don't fight, ya die here" I said flatly, then put my fingers on the three diamond and sword turned into a pocket knife. I noticed Autumn, I waved and bonded over to her. Smiling. Likos had walked over to her and was watching us with intrest
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:10 pm

"Okay, and like I said, I'm not that great of a fighter," I said. I picked up my dagger and touched the black stone in the handle, and it turned back into a ring. I saw Colby wave at someone, so I turned toward the enterance and saw Autumn. I followed Colby over to where Autumn was standing.

Autumn waved back at Colby. She watched as Jessie turned to see who Colby was waving at and followed her.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:00 pm

I smiled, I yepped, and Likos ran to my feet, "Autumn, I will show you Likos' true form, I made a sheet over Likos, he turned soiuld black, with ice blue eyes, and grew to the size of a hellhound, I hugged his neck, he wagged his tail, which felt like a cool breeze, the shadows fell off him and he returned to his noraml color
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:50 pm

I stood off to the side by myself as I watched my cousin, Colby, show Autumn the true form of Likos. Show off.. I thought to myself.

"Wow! That's really cool y'all!" Autumn said as Likos returned to his normal color. She,then, noticed Jessie in the corner by herself. "Jessie!" she yelled, "Come here!" She smiled and laughed. Her friends was beginning to remind her of a disfunctional family.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:03 am

Likos went back to normal, so he could go up the stairs, I sneered but moved closer to Autumn
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:10 am

"Okay, seriously, do you have a problem with me or not?" I asked because I could not figure out what was her problem. "Hey Autumn!" I said with a lot of enthuseasum in my voice. I turned my dark eyes to Colby, "Don't forget this, Autumn's my friend, also, so if you don't like me hanging around her, then you can build yourself a bridge and get over it."

"Um... Do I need to talk to y'all about something, or do I just need to stay out of this one?" Autumn asked Colby. She got up and walked over to Likos. "Likos, I gotta tell you, I think they've lost their heads," she whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:12 am

I saw Likos nod and laugh in my head, I hit my head with my hand and shook my head, "I have no problem with you being friends with Autumn" I said, my green eyes sparked
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:19 am

"Good," I said. "Autumn, what are you doing here anyway?" I asked curious as I took my hair down. I felt safer when it was.

"Oh, I got tired of sitting around the cabin reading the samething over and over again, so I thought I would get some fresh air and see what was happening here," she replied looking at Colby. "Colby, why do I get the feeling that you don't like Jessie?" she asked as she moved a peice of hair out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:25 am

I rolled my eyes, "Why does everyone think I don't like her, I don't know her, so I can I really have an opinain.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:32 am

I laughed. This was going to be funny.

Autumn frowned, "Kid, I was just asking. You ain't gotta bite off my head, no office intended Likos." She looked Colby in the eyes and said, "Colby, I can see some type of discust or something in your eyes when you look at her. You fool me."

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:40 am

I smiled, my bright green eyes sparked, "I'm just not used to cuzin's that close" I said smileing, Likos ketp talking, "Likos!" I said to him, he seemed to roll his eyes but got quite
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:02 am

I heard Autumn ask what he said or something like that. I zoned out.

Autumn laughed. "What did he say this time?" she asked. "Sure, well try having first cousins that used to drive two miles down a drive way just to come see you, and then they'd look over five hundred acres to find you if you weren't there," she said remember when she lived in Missisippi, before her life changed.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:08 am

I frowned, "er.... annoying stuff.....were ya from" I asked

OCC: Try to make another chare' from a diffrent place, like, Cali, or Montana or Candina
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:12 am

"Mississippi," Autumn replied.. "What about you? I know it's in the South because of the accent, but I don't know where," she added.

OOC: I am like mabey Montana or South Dakota or somewhere.. 50 states and you can only think of a few,,,, sad huh?
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:29 am

OCC: I know right

I smiled, "Mississippi, but been here since i was 7" I siad frowing.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:07 am

OOC: Yep yep yep :)
BIC: "Cool. What part?" she asked. Autumn thought If we're from the same place, then this is just gonna be messed up.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:32 pm

"Born is Kokomo, but moved to Jackson when I was about 3." I siad frowning, I wonder what Mr. Fiser is up to without his Daughter, Ill have to go cheack that out
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:38 pm

"I lived in between Kokomo and New Hope, and when your dad, goes around in a big red firetruck, you get to know your way around," Autumn said smiling remembering going to fire, medical, and rescue calls with her dad.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:03 pm

I snorted, "My dad staied up all night, gave me everything I wanted, as long as I didn't get in his way, didn't really love me. he was like a teacher or something" I said remembering, I cut off my thought and frowned, My mom loved me more, and she's a goddess.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:09 pm

Doesn't sound like much of a dad, I thought. My mom loved me too much. She gave me everything just because she loved me.

"Doesn't sound like much of a dad," Autumn said. "Hey! I'm goin back down for school this year, mabey you could come, too!" she thought suddenly and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cuzinish Bonding   Cuzinish Bonding - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cuzinish Bonding
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next