Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

SISTAR BONDING! (SKYENESS)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

SISTAR BONDING! (SKYENESS) Empty
PostSubject: SISTAR BONDING! (SKYENESS)   SISTAR BONDING! (SKYENESS) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:40 pm

SISTAR BONDING! (SKYENESS) Klyeee
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Poseidon
"I'll do anything for the people I love, anything."
Kylee was on her bunk. Her black hair was up in a messy ponytail. She shifted her weight in the bed so she could see out the door. Kylee looked at her bracelet and sighed. She twisted her wrist around to make the small gems etched onto it shine. Kylee looked up and saw it's lights on the ceiling.

She was so bored, it wasn't even funny. Kylee sighed and looked at her room. She had already cleaned it, several times. Kylee had arranged her drawers, and sharpened her sword. She only did those things when she was bored. Hearing a creak on the cabin's floorboards, she looked up. Kylee smiled, it was Skye her half-sister."Hi Skye!" she said, happy someone else was there.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: SISTAR BONDING! (SKYENESS)   SISTAR BONDING! (SKYENESS) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:00 pm

SISTAR BONDING! (SKYENESS) Tumblr_kxclunx0bk1qzanm2o1_500_large

Skylar Desity ][ Poseidon ][ 16

˜˜˜˜˜

Skye had walked around the cabin several times, inspecting things a bit. The cabin was empty, her half-siblings off to do their afternoon activities. It was odd viewing the cabin as she did at this moment. She viewed it as a Cabin Leader, not just as a regular camper as she did before. The cabin was a little messy, but not enough that Skye could complain. She nearly tripped over a shoe, but noticed it in time. "Kids can't pick up and move their shoes? Really?" she said to herself. She kicked the shoe to the side by the wall along with the other shoes, and she finally seemed a bit satisfied with the cleanliness. "Oh, hey Kylee! It's nice to see someone here, the cabin seems depressing when you're alone. Well, at least when you think you're alone." She smiled at her sister.

˜˜˜˜˜
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: SISTAR BONDING! (SKYENESS)   SISTAR BONDING! (SKYENESS) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:08 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled at Skye. "I know what you mean." she said offering a spot next to her on the bed. The bed was quite large, so it would be able to fit the two demigods sitting upright. She looked out the door and sighed. "It's nice out today, but I just didn't feel like training. I do enough of that already." Kylee told her, turning her gaze back to her sister. She knew they had to train everyday, and long hours at that. A battle was coming soon after all, right?
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: SISTAR BONDING! (SKYENESS)   SISTAR BONDING! (SKYENESS) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:25 pm

Skylar Desity ][ Poseidon ][ 16

˜˜˜˜˜

"Well, I was trying to clean up the cabin. It's not too bad. Want to help me? It could pass the time." she offered. Walking over to a window near her old bunk, which now sat empty, an old radio with an iPod dock sat. She put her iPod into the top of it and chose the playlist named "Coldplay". Her favorite band. The first song that played was "Clocks". Off Skye went, picking up shoes and preparing to throw them in the closet.

˜˜˜˜˜

Last edited by Floury Pancakes ~ Skye on Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: SISTAR BONDING! (SKYENESS)   SISTAR BONDING! (SKYENESS) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:40 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee watched Skye clean for a moment before getting off the bed. She picked up trash like, old candy wrappers, crumbled up papers, and other things. Kylee threw them in the trash, basketball style. She smiled at the fact that she made at least three of them. Kylee began to grab more trash around the cabin after that. The Poseidon cabin was fairly clean, compared to some others. Then again it would never be as clean as the Aphrodite cabin.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: SISTAR BONDING! (SKYENESS)   SISTAR BONDING! (SKYENESS) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:51 pm

Skylar Desity ][ Poseidon ][ 1

˜˜˜˜˜

"Exactly how I wanna spend my birthday. Cleaning up after my siblings," Skye muttered. It wasn't like her to complain, but she really had wished she could of done something for her birthday. Jared was busy, so that was a no-no for her. So Skye had stayed in the cabin, and cleaned. It wasn't so bad, after all, she was with her sister. Skye liked Kylee, she reminded Skye of herself, but only a little.

˜˜˜˜˜
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: SISTAR BONDING! (SKYENESS)   SISTAR BONDING! (SKYENESS) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:22 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee frowned a little. She had no idea it was Skye's birthday. If she had known, Kylee would've planned something amazing. Kylee could plan something later, maybe she would. After all, she needed something to do until the wedding came about. Planning a party for Skye sounded fun. Kylee kept picking up the trash and throwing it in the trash cans located around the cabin. A smile came on her face as she cleared her throat to ask Skye a question.

"Hey Skye?"Kylee asked softly. She shook her head, she needed to speak up. " I was wondering... if maybe... you would ah.." Kylee said rubbing her neck. She never was good at asking the important questions. "Be my maid of honor?" Kylee finished. She let out a long breath, not realizing she had been holding it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SISTAR BONDING! (SKYENESS)   SISTAR BONDING! (SKYENESS) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SISTAR BONDING! (SKYENESS)
Page 1 of 1