Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Little Family Bonding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

A Little Family Bonding Empty
PostSubject: A Little Family Bonding   A Little Family Bonding I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Julia kicked the soccer ball up against the side of the arena wall with a bored expression on her face. There wasn't anything to do around camp unless you knew what you were doing. Which made less than no sense. Julia's mind became confused at that thought. She put her foot on the top of the ball and looked around at all the training demigods. All of them looked different. There were some there that had blonde hair, some that had brown hair. Some were tall, while others were short. She herself was pretty short with black punky looking hair and stormy blue-green-gray eyes. She sighed, even her cabin-mates hated her.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Little Family Bonding   A Little Family Bonding I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:29 pm

Carrying my slightly rusted dagger in my hand, I near the arena entrance. The moon shone from above, casting a white gleam from the star filled sky. Yesterday, Zan had died. Everybody seemed to be crying. And I mean everybody. But I wasn't. I dunno why. Zan was a good cabin leader, I will give her that, but...I dunno.
I pull open the metal door and enter the arena. Grasping my dagger a bit harder, I look around. The crowd was as usual, everybody different. And then I saw her. Julia. Zan's cousin. Who looked exactly like her. "Eh, worth a try," I muttered as I walked up to the dummy a few yards away from her. Saying nothing, I hack at a dummy, eventually chopping off its head.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Little Family Bonding   A Little Family Bonding I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Hearing the sound of a WHACK, Julia jumped and almost gave a little scream, "What was that?" She murmured to herself as she turned to find that hateful older brother of hers chopping away at a dummy. Julia glanced around, watching all the other kids sparring and practicing. Most of them had fluid moments. The kid's were choppy, like stacato notes in a song. At the end of the line she could see Will, the cabin leader, lifting weights on a bench. Too bad he was her nephew, 'cause the boy was hot. "Uh...who are you?" She asked him. She knew who he was, just not his name.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Little Family Bonding   A Little Family Bonding I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:46 pm

I look at Julia. "I'm Ollie. Your brother, I think." I flash a small but inviting smile to her. She didn't seem that bad, I guess...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Little Family Bonding   A Little Family Bonding I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:50 pm

"I know...I just didn't know your name." She said with a bit of a smirk at her own expense. "Don't tell my siblings, espescially Will, but can you teach me how to use a dagger?" She asked calmly and slowly, anticipating his answer like an old couple anticipating a pour down in Oklahoma.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Little Family Bonding   A Little Family Bonding I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:05 pm

I smile, this time almost grinning. "Why not? Let's give it a try, shall we?" I extend my dagger and put the golden handle in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Little Family Bonding   A Little Family Bonding I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:59 pm

"So...what do I do? Do I throw it?" Julia questioned looking from the dagger's hilt to Ollie. The hilt felt soft in her hand, well-used. Almost like a comfortable pair of jeans. It fit her hand nicely. Not perfectly, but nicely. She ran her finger along the blade before giving a shrug and throwing the dagger at the wall. It impailed itself inches away from the dummy's head, making it look like she was really good when she really wasn't. Just sheer luck.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A Little Family Bonding   A Little Family Bonding I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:35 pm

OOC:is this open or closed?
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Little Family Bonding   A Little Family Bonding I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:47 am

I look from the wall to Julia. "Yeah...just like that. You sure you never had any practice?" I raise an eyebrow jokingly. I retrieve the dagger from the wall and walk back to her. "If your enemy is bigger than you, and you're battling with it, just thrust forward and stab it." I show her an example, and the dagger pierces the dummy's stomach area, then I jump back quickly. As I hand the dagger backto Julia, I say "Like that."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Little Family Bonding   A Little Family Bonding I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:38 am

"Mk. I think I can do that." She said taking the dagger and holding it correctly. She spun it around once in her hand for the fun of it. She then thrust the dagger forward stabbing the dummy in the stomach. "Tada!" She called, happy with her discovery with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Little Family Bonding   A Little Family Bonding I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:53 am

I laugh. "Nice. Y'know, not all your siblings hate you," I tell her. Well, I didn't hate her. I didn't think Will or Magnus hated her.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Little Family Bonding   A Little Family Bonding I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:02 pm

"Sure they don't." Julia said repeating the thrust-stab sequence several times over. "Most of them do hate me though. I don't know why. It's, like, mind-boggling." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Little Family Bonding   A Little Family Bonding I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:58 pm

I shrug. "I used to, I admit it, and I'm not proud of it." I watch her perfect the technique. "You're pretty good. Really." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Family Bonding   A Little Family Bonding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Family Bonding
Page 1 of 1