Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]  Empty
PostSubject: hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]    hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:11 pm

hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]  Tumblr_m8n131mdAP1qcz39go1_500

Vincent Thomas Belanov

Vinnie glanced in the mirror one last time. He wanted to look somewhat nice for today even though they were going to be digging through dust and dirt and some nasty old Hermes traps. Speaking of Hermes traps, Vinnie had to remind Faye to be careful in the junk shed. Despite the name of the place, it didn't just contain junk. Pushing his thoughts away, Vinnie ran a hand through his hair again. His hair actually looked decent today despite how he'd woken up. He had woken up with his hair completely standing up and he'd freaked out because today he was with Faye. So, he'd spent a good half hour on his hair. Wasn't that sad?

Quickly, the boy gave a sniff towards his underarms and briefly wondered if he'd put on too much cologne and aftershave. Honestly, he'd been really worried about today all night last night. He'd spent way too much time sitting up in his bed and worrying. And it was mostly about the contents of the Hermes cabin. When Vinnie was fifteen, he'd broken his arm in the junk shed. If Faye got hurt, Vinnie would never forgive himself. It had crossed Vinnie's mind to just cancel the whole thing and build a chariot from scratch, but he also believed that Faye was a big girl and could protect herself. However, he just felt the overwhelming urge to protect the fifteen year old. At that moment, Vinnie almost recoiled in the mirror at that thought. He'd never really thought about the fact that Faye was only fifteen. Usually Vinnie went for girls his age. Faye was quite a bit younger than himself. Age had never really mattered to Vinnie before so he was quickly over it.

Before he left his cabin leader room, Vinnie spritzed himself with another quick spray of Burberry Brit for Men. Yeah, he had weird taste in cologne. He grabbed the knife off his dresser and stuck it through his belt loop. Vinnie snapped his fingers and the dagger turned into a skateboard keychain. The Hermes cabin leader moved through his cabin at a quick pace, pounding on doors as he walked by. The sleepy Hermes kids yelled at him as he walked by. "I'm not even sorry," he called back. When he got to the main door of the Hermes cabin, he grabbed his Obey sweatshirt off the hook and slipped it on over his head. Part of him was kind of hoping that Faye would forget a sweater and have to borrow his. Vinnie smiled at the thought. Although, he'd be pretty cold if that happened.

It was a cloudy morning outside when the Hermes cabin leader slipped into the nippy November air. He wasn't expecting it to be this cold. Oh, well. It did make him sprint to the Athena cabin though. When he slipped in, he was partially hoping that Faye wasn't sleeping. He didn't want to have to wake her up. That'd be awkward. "Faye?" The son of Hermes called softly.

Last edited by gobama on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]    hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:07 am

hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]  97v4f9

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye had to admit that she was a tad bit nervous for this. Once he had left Cabin Six last night, the girl had a hard time falling asleep, like she was to excited too. Now, she was so nervous she could barely brush her hair. The Cabin Leader had gotten up early, and hoped that Vinnie wasn't an early riser too. She wanted time to think, or at least run a few thoughts through her head. Right now, Faye found it difficult to think about anything, except him. She eventually decided that he wouldn't notice if she spent a little more time on her hair, or gave herself a few sprits of perfume. Guys didn't notice things like that, right? The demigod had utterly forgotten, and never remembered Alex talking about that.

After a few minutes of working with her hair, Faye was tempted to give up. Her hair couldn't ever cooperate. Ever. The demigod settled with putting her hair in a messy ponytail, one that she wasn't very proud of. Looking from the mirror, she seemed decent enough. Faye sighed and looked at her closet, the thing making her very nervous, again. What did someone usually wear to a junk shed with the guy that was making them stay up all night? Faye got up from her beside and opened her closet's door, criticizing her clothes more than usual. The daughter of Athena ended up selecting a tank top and graphic tee, jeans, converse, and her batman sweatshirt. She hoped it would be okay.

The next few minutes passed by with her normal Cabin Leader things, like waking up campers that didn't want to get up, cleaning up the living room, sorting the books in the library, and trying to do anything to pass the time before Vinnie came. She felt her demigod ADHD and ADD kicking in like crazy as she kept pacing, ending up in her room. The demigod jumped, hearing the door open. Oh, Vinnie. She smiled at him, forgetting to speak.

After a few moments of silence, she remembered to say hi. "Oh, hey," Faye said, her words finally forming in her mouth. Grabbing her list of chariot needs, she gave him another grin. "Let's go!" the demigod said, maybe a bit too excitedly.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]    hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Vincent Thomas Belanov

For a moment, he'd just stood there watching her hurry around the room, cleaning and picking random things up. It was cute. Or so he thought. She'd looked slightly frazzled for a moment while she was doing it. "Let's do it," the co-cabin leader agreed with Faye. He began to pad out of the Athena cabin, brushing shoulders with a few of the Athena kids as they passed by, hurrying. "Wow.. you guys are early risers, aren't you?" Vinnie glanced backwards with a grin. "My cabin doesn't even wake up until five minutes before roll starts in the morning." Vinnie let out a snort. It was true. Most Hermes kids enjoyed sleeping. Nothing wrong with that, though, right? Some kids needed more sleep than others.

Nearly crashing into one kid, Vinnie practically snarled at the poor boy. He was about fourteen and looked like the type of kid Vinnie used to take lunch money from. For a moment, Vinnie nearly forgot that he was with Faye and he was trying to make a good impression. He needed to not snarl at children. Vin shrugged it off and continued on his way. The son of Hermes pushed open the cabin door and into the cold air. The cold air hit his skin like a brick wall and instantly he was covered in goosebumps. Although, it'd probably be a lot warmer in the junk shed. Well, not a lot. But, significantly.

Last edited by Chrome Lion on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]    hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:39 pm

hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]  97v4f9

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye smiled and followed the Hermes Cabin Leader out of her room, weaving through campers as they left. The girl laughed at his comment and shook her head. "Only because I make them wake up," she said with a grin. The demigod loved getting up early, it was in her daily routine. The girl loved waking up in the mornings and going for runs, or walks, depending on her mood. "Otherwise I'm sure everyone would be sound asleep right about now," Faye said, glancing at cabin 6's members as they past. Most of them looked awake enough, but few seemed to want to be fast asleep once more. Faye wasn't like them though, she loved getting up around six o'clock sharp every single day.

Once they had plowed their way through the sea of campers, Faye felt her face greeted by the crisp November air. She inhaled deeply and smiled. Winter wasn't something that the girl was afraid of, growing up in Minnesota and all. "It's nice out," she said softly. Faye shoved her hands in her jean pockets and glanced around the cabin courtyard, looking at the various demigods roaming about.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]    hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Vincent Thomas Belanov

Vincent, having grown up in Denver, Colorado was somewhat used to the cold, only not in camp. In camp, it wasn't usually cold outside. It was usually fairly warm. "It's this way,"Vinnie said, leading the way towards the Hermes cabin and around the back of the cabin. Leaning against the mischief god's cabin was various toys of the boys and multiple old broken skateboards. The majority of the Hermes cabin had skated at one point or still did. Vin knew that he still did, if not as much as before. When Vin was younger, he'd skate morning, noon, and night when and wherever he could skate at if it wasn't illegal to do so. Even if it was illegal, the boy would've done it anyways. Not realizing that he'd slowed down while walking, Vin apologized quietly and sped up his walking. When the demigod had reached the junk shed, he gave a tug on the door only to find it locked. Vinnie frowned.

"It's locked..." he muttered, looking around. Then he spotted a rusty, old ax lying on the ground in the tall grass. Vin picked it up, finding it to still be in working condition. Perfect. "Stand back," he said, glancing over at Faye. While he was holding the ax, Vin briefly wondered if he was going to show off or not. Honestly, with Faye there and his overwhelming desire to protect her, it was hard to tell whether or not he wanted to show off. So, he went with the safe way. Carefully, Vin swung the ax at the lock, the definition in his arms easily showing. When the blade connected with the lock, it easily gave away and fell to the ground with a thud. "Again, stay back," Vin glanced back again, this time chuckling slightly. "I just don't want something to pop out and accidentally hurt you. I'd never forgive myself," he didn't really mean to say that out loud, but there was no taking it back now.

Vincent stepped into the junk shed, peering around carefully. "Alright, I think it's go-" suddenly, Vinnie was blasted in the face with something cold, wet, and sticky. Vin's eyelids struggled to open under the syrup-like substance. The son of Hermes turned around slowly and opened his mouth, green slime dripping off his face. "Yeah. That's my cabin for ya." Just as he ended that statement, a blast of something floury hit him in the back. Vin just shook his head.

Last edited by Chrome Lion on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]    hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:08 pm

hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]  29ljkmp

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye followed Vinnie to the shed, images running through her brain. Cabin Six didn't have a junk shed, at least not to her knowledge. She wondered what it would look like. There were lots of sheds at camp, some sturdier than others. Faye's first image of the junk shed was a worn down building with random things in it, ranging from toys to car parts. When they arrived at the shed, the girl wasn't very surprised. Skateboards lined the cabin's walls, like there was supposed to be flowers there but the boards had the same purpose. Her grey eyes looked at the lock on the shed, her eyebrows going together. It wasn't supposed to be locked, was it?

Faye took a large step backwards at Vinnie's command, not wanting to get in his way. Half of her suspected the rusted ax to fall apart on the son of Hermes and maybe scrape the lock, instead of breaking it. Crossing her arms, the daughter of Athena watched him break the lock, and couldn't help but noticed that his arms were really muscular. Did she just think that? Oops. The demigod averted her gaze to the ground for a moment, and listened to what he said. He didn't want her to get hurt, and he wouldn't ever forgive himself something did? Faye just stood there in shock for a moment, feeling her cheeks become increasingly red.

Watching Vin's next few moves made the Cabin Leader glad she didn't follow him in. Faye covered her mouth, and would've laughed otherwise. She couldn't help but grin slightly, biting her tongue none the less. "You have a little something on your face," the girl said, taking her sweatshirt sleeve and wiping off his face. Faye wiped the slime off on the side of her jeans, not really caring that her clothes were now stained in two places. "Any other surprises?" she asked, before hearing something hit him in the back. "Apparently I spoke to soon," Faye said with a laugh.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]    hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Vincent Thomas Belanov

Vin wiped his face off with two fingers, flinging the gunk to the ground. "Shut up, Faye," he said with a grin. The green gunk was completely all over the place. "Make fun of me and I'll hug you," he threatened with a joking tone. He was serious, though. Vinnie's eyes twinkled with amusement when he said, "I'm pretty sure that's all there is," Vinnie stepped into the shed again, half-expecting to be pelted with paintballs. "Later, you're helping me set up my old paintball gun in here with the trigger attached to the door," he announced to Faye as he glanced around the junk shed. Honestly, he'd only ever been in here twice since he'd been at camp. Vin didn't really care for junk, to be honest. He gestured for Faye to follow him. "Alright, it's gotta be around here somewhere," he said, rubbing the back of his flour-covered neck with his slimey hand. Only then did he realize that was a bad idea. "I'll take this area," Vincent said, moving towards the back of the cabin.

Among the piles of junk and random crap, Vinnie could spot a few old swords, some broken shields, a busted radio, and... some bones? Vinnie peered closer in the dark only to realize that he was right and it was definitely a skeleton. He glanced over at Faye and kicked the bones under a ripped tarp. She didn't need to see that. What if Faye thought that his cabin was a bunch of blood-thirsty murderers. Moving a broken bike, Vinnie spotted what looked like the edge of a chariot, but he realized that it was only some broken dry wall. "No luck over here," he called.

Last edited by Chrome Lion on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]    hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:14 pm

hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]  2rdvkwh

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye grinned, failing at suppressing both her laugh and her smirks. Her grey eyes make a quick path to the junk shed, without slipping on the green smile. Hearing Vinnie's remark, the daughter of Athena simply smile and arched an eyebrow. "Mhm, sure," she said, not entirely convinced. Faye expected someone, or something to jump out at them before they got all the way inside the shed. She chuckled at Vin's suggestion, replying, "Okay, sounds good." Faye had a feeling that if she ever tried to set up a paintball gun, she would probably pelt herself on accident, but kept that thought to herself.

Faye nodded and headed over to the other half of the junk shed, and began to rummage through the piles of things. She was finding plently of useful things, and smiled that the thought that Cabin Nine would adore this place. The Cabin Leader had already found a box of arrows, covered by a series of bows. A thin layer of dust seemed to cover everything, but Faye didn't complain, thinking how this place must hardly ever be viewed by even the Hermes Campers. She continued making a small pathway to the left side, when she stopped, seeing something large under a tarp. A confident grin passed over her face, but her pride was only short lived. The demigod lifted the tarp to reveal nothing more than what was left of an old car. "Nothing over here," Faye called back.

She was about to turn around and try looking in a different side when she saw a wheel. "Wait-- no, just kidding I think I-" Faye called, lifting the tarp up. "Oh my gods!" the girl shrieked, jumping back and almost tripping over an old skateboard. Under the tarp that she had lifted up, was a fist -sized daddy - long -legged spider. Being a daughter of Athena, Faye had instantly panicked, but felt red rise to her cheeks soon after.

Last edited by Moon on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]    hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Vincent Thomas Belanov

Faye's shriek scared the absolute crap out of him, due to the fact that she hadn't spoken in a while. In an instant, Vin had his switchblade out and ready to use on the nearest nasty that was bothering Faye. Already he was over by Faye, his face worried. "What's wrong? What happened?" He demanded to know. "Are you hurt? I'm going to murder my brothers." Vinnie's eyes searched her terrified face. Vin glanced down at the ground to see where the evil trap was and he saw nothing except a spider. Oh... a spider, he thought. Vin put his switchblade away and bent down, picking up the spider by its leg. Moving quickly, the slime covered cabin leader tossed the spider out the door, dusting his hands off on the way back. "There. That wasn't so bad, was it?" Vinnie grinned down at Faye with his sparkling brown eyes.

For a moment, Vinnie just stood there gazing down into her eyes with a dreamy look on his face. Very slowly, he started leaning downwards, caught up in the heat of the moment. Vin stopped himself when he realized what he was doing. A high blush rose up into his cheeks as Vinnie turned away. "So, you didn't find the chariot, or?" He questioned. "Actually, we'll look together in case you have anymore spider problems." He had to keep reminding himself that she had a boyfriend and he couldn't mess with that. Guy code.

Last edited by Chrome Lion on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]    hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:33 pm

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye felt like an idiot, knowing that her scream must've scared Vinnie almost as much as the spider scared her. Seeing his switchblade out made her do a double take, almost forgetting what she had been so terrified of for a moment. "I - er," the demigod muttered, words not forming in her mouth. Faye felt even worse when he said that he was going to murder his brothers. What a disappointment it must've been to just see a spider. She couldn't even watch him throw it out, quickly shutting her eyes once the insect came back into her view. "Sure, not bad at all, that's exactly why I freaked, yeah," Faye said with an uncomfortable smile. She couldn't really meet his eyes, knowing that her face still resembled a cherry.

She did, however, look up to see his face nearing her's. Faye didn't back up, like a normal girl with a boyfriend would. The demigod stood still, gazing into his brown eyes. The girl only noticed her actions when he began blushing and turning away. A look of disappointment crossed her usually smiling face for a moment, replaced by another frown. "I don't think so," Faye said, her grey eyes looking at the trap, covering what she thought had been the chariot. Hearing his next statement, Faye laughed and nodded. "Alright,"

She walked over to where the spider had been and pulled the tarp off the object. Dust flew up in the air, but Faye ignored it, admiring the handiwork of the object in front of her. "I take that back, found it," the demigod said, giving Vinnie a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]    hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Vincent Thomas Belanov

Vinnie stepped away from Faye's body, holding his shaking, slimey hands close to his mouth for warmth. The coldness was seeping through his wet sweatshirt, making everything he touched or did ache with coldness. He shook a little bit as he grinned, "That's great, Faye!" Without thinking, Vinnie swooped and gave her a peck on the cheek. He began to turn away, but stopped dead in his tracks when he realized what he did. With a burning face, Vinnie turned back to her and stuttered out, "Holy crap, I'm so sorry. I don't even know why I did that.. I..." the smooth son of Hermes was at a loss for words as he stood there, shaking in the cold.

ooc; you can just do a quick reply. xD that's what i'd like.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]    hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:14 am

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye smiled, pride building up in her chest, as she looked over at the chariot again. Dust had covered the tarp, not the machine, so it looked like it wasn't a day old. The demigod felt the wind pressing against her back, going through her sweatshirt. Shoving her hands in her jean pockets for warmth, she felt lips on her cheek. Eyes wide, Faye looked at Vinnie, seeing that he mustn't have registered what he did. She felt a pink blush fill her cheeks, as he gave to apologize. The Cabin Leader wanted to say something smooth, like 'oh it's fine, I get kissed on the cheek all the time,' but those words weren't coming out. "It's fine..." Faye muttered, face red, as she turned to the chariot again. "Um, any ideas on how we're going to get this out?" she asked slowly. The demigod felt her cheeks burning, even though she also felt the wind pecking at her face.

OCC: Okay, short - ish reply. Yuppp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]    hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hermes junk bonding [ moon pie ]
Page 1 of 1