Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Soccer... I'll give it a try.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:05 pm

"Dang" I said looking down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:09 pm

"Its ok."I say kissing her again
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:20 pm

I pulled back after kissing him again. "I wish we could go somewhere where people didn't need to watch us kiss and stuff.." I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:27 pm

"Yeah but I'm care free."I said as a matter of fact.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:07 pm

"Ohh" I said. I looked back at Tony.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:00 pm

[I had to interrupt. Sorry!]

I saw Carson again kissing a girl and walk up to them, "First I stab you because you make-out with every girl and then dump them and you said you wouldn't do it anymore and ten minutes later I see you all over a new girl, no offense," I said the last words to Anastasia Rae.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:05 pm

I looked at the girl who had said that. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:07 pm

I turned around to look at the other girl, "Lizzie." I said flipping my hair which looked like a golden waterfall making mouths drop.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:15 pm

"How do you know that he does that?" I asked kind of annoyed.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:27 pm

I rolled my eyes, "Because he tried to get fancy with me and a friend of mine at the same time so I taught him a lesson that you can't use a girl." I answered full of confidence.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:34 pm

I saw her rolling her eyes at me. "Don't treat me like I'm stupid" I said, then turning away.

OOC: Ana is getting a temper now... Haha
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:36 pm

Yeah xD

I shrugged, "You asked something I answered you." I retorted I may be a Aphrodite girl but I was still smart.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:45 pm

"You know what I mean" I said narrowing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:50 pm

I glared at her, "Do I? I'm after all the blonde Aphrodite girl Carson made-out with ten minutes ago." I said my voice filling up with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:55 pm

"Why don't you go do your hair and makeup now. It's all Aphrodite girls do anyways" I said matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:57 pm

I took out my swords. I'd been trained by twins who were sons of Ares and had mad fightning knowledge and skill.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:07 pm

"Oh I'm scared now" I said sarcastically. "What are you going to do? You can't kill me"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:10 pm

I smiled and jumped up and spun around lashing out at her spine but with my luck I might just stab her in the side where there was nothing important it just hurt.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:14 pm

I dodged her fancy move. "Cute" I said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:15 pm

I yawned, walking past. I saw that Anastasia was there, still. Maybe I should help her... "Fine, fine," I said to my inner thoughts, telling me to help. I sighed, walking forward.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:17 pm

In the corner of my eye I saw a boy coming this way probably to help Anastasia. I called for Max through a mind link we had. He appeared in no-time.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:19 pm

I notice Trent out of the corner of my eye. Oh he better be here for a good reason I thought.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:20 pm

I sighed. "Come on, I can't believe I have to say this, but can't we handle this like adults. You guys are being immature brats. Now come on, stop all this!" I scolded, looking at them.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Max turned to Trent ready to attack. He glared and I pulled him back and told him later.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:25 pm

Oh this is my fault now? She brought out the swords in the first place I thought angrily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soccer... I'll give it a try.   Soccer... I'll give it a try. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soccer... I'll give it a try.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next