Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Give me an R. R! Give me a ANT. What does that spell? RANT!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Give me an R. R! Give me a ANT. What does that spell? RANT! Empty
PostSubject: Give me an R. R! Give me a ANT. What does that spell? RANT!   Give me an R. R! Give me a ANT. What does that spell? RANT! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:29 pm

Heller der,

Erkay I purple. My name is not Purple or Manda. But people call me Manda cause my names, Amanda xD. Rant time. Now school has started and I HAVE to get good grades if I want to have my own room upstairs and have basically a floor to myself. So the thing is, grades. And it is gonna be SO hard to be on CHB, study and still have some time. I love CHB. And I won't quit.

All my friends and sister the lovely Vina, well I can't leave you guys. Vina if your reading this this paragraph about you because everyone, including me knows your awesome. Dev, Vina, D, Sis, C-Ster Faith Lehane, BTVS lover whatever you want me to call you! Vina your awesome and so are everyone on this site. I love you so much and I hope we can still talk in the ChatBox. Still. I will always try and be on the ChatBox. But we're on at different times. So we can PM if you need me or want to say hi. I love you all. I never knew how much a website can make a person, so, happy. And NO I AM NOT LEAVING. I'm leaving maybe when high school or between high school or around that time. But I have a few years. So I aint worrying. Anywayyyys!

Yes well i love you lovely awesome pretty nice people. So its just well I'm finding time but well idk what to say that i'm not leaving. But PM me, kay??

-That Purple Girl Manda
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Give me an R. R! Give me a ANT. What does that spell? RANT!   Give me an R. R! Give me a ANT. What does that spell? RANT! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:23 pm

I feel you Purple, (considering we're in same class). *coughs* Probably the same for me, but I'ma try to get on and if I don't then I'll be on the weekends late on the chat. :)
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Give me an R. R! Give me a ANT. What does that spell? RANT!   Give me an R. R! Give me a ANT. What does that spell? RANT! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:52 am

Don't worry about us on the internet! Go and get good grades, guuurl. >:V
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Give me an R. R! Give me a ANT. What does that spell? RANT!   Give me an R. R! Give me a ANT. What does that spell? RANT! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:07 pm

Oh my god I burst into tears.
I love you Manda! And I will definitely try be on, but my Mom is mad at me right now xDD
Love you babe!

~Vina XoXoX
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Give me an R. R! Give me a ANT. What does that spell? RANT!   Give me an R. R! Give me a ANT. What does that spell? RANT! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:36 pm

PINK! OMG YES WE HAVE A SCIENCE TEST! xD

SKYE! YES I WILL OBEY YOU :)

VINA! I LUV U SIS!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Give me an R. R! Give me a ANT. What does that spell? RANT!   Give me an R. R! Give me a ANT. What does that spell? RANT! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:59 pm

I KNOW RIGHT IM MOST LIKELY GOING TO FAIL/PASS *tear tear* ALL WE'LL IF I FAIL I FAIL *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Give me an R. R! Give me a ANT. What does that spell? RANT!   Give me an R. R! Give me a ANT. What does that spell? RANT! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:59 pm

WELL FAIL TOGETHER! AW YEAH! XD
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Give me an R. R! Give me a ANT. What does that spell? RANT!   Give me an R. R! Give me a ANT. What does that spell? RANT! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:44 pm

ON SECOND THOUGHT, I MIGHT NOT FAIL BECAUSE I JUST LIKE SPENT 2 HOURS STUDYING. xD BUT I MIGHT FAIL? IN CASE THAT HELPS OR MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER :) JUST TRYIN' TO BE FRIENDLY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give me an R. R! Give me a ANT. What does that spell? RANT!   Give me an R. R! Give me a ANT. What does that spell? RANT! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give me an R. R! Give me a ANT. What does that spell? RANT!
Page 1 of 1