Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Chip to Fix*O P E N*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

A Chip to Fix*O P E N* Empty
PostSubject: A Chip to Fix and Help to Give*O P E N*   A Chip to Fix*O P E N* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:05 pm

A Chip to Fix*O P E N* XJoJo
Serena Gray
Hemera-Hunter of Artemis 

Serena was very skilled with her bow. Her bow was the only possesion of hers she prized most of all. While in battle she must have knocked it against a tree of some sort chipping the metal armor on the wooden bow and scratching the paint. However, Serena knew how to fix such disturbances on a bow. She had been with the Hunters half a century. Things of this sort just come natrally to her now.
As she worked, her mind had wandered off. Some thoughts of her past, some of her Sister Huntresses. Either way, she was far off in thought and barely aware of her suroundings not including her work on her bow.

Serena's bow:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: A Chip to Fix*O P E N*   A Chip to Fix*O P E N* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:12 pm

Victoire|Caroline|Molyneux

Victoire wonders in, clutching her bow. She makes her way over to a long table, and sets her bow down on top of it. Her bow wasn't broken, but Vic simply wanted to modify it. As she looks around for the suplies she needs, Victoire notices one of her fellow huntresses, who she thinks is called Serena. She smiles and says, "Hello"to the girl. She then goes back to looking for the stuff for her bow.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Chip to Fix*O P E N*   A Chip to Fix*O P E N* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:59 pm

While Serena had been working, a girl had walked in. Serena had recognized the girl to be Victorie, a Hunter for about three years now. Serena didn't know much abiut the girl but has come to know her as a sweet girl but as Sister Hunters only. She didn't know her beyond that. Serena barely looked up though when Victorie acknowledged her. Serena simply nodded towards Victorie, smiled and uttered, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: A Chip to Fix*O P E N*   A Chip to Fix*O P E N* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:56 pm

Victoire grabs some silver paint, and a brush out of a cabinent. She then walks back over to her bow. She picks up a pair of gloves and puts them on. She opens the paint, and dips the brush into it. She then begins applying the paint to her bow. "What's wrong with your bow?"she asks Serena.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Chip to Fix*O P E N*   A Chip to Fix*O P E N* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Serena looked up fully at the girl now, putting down a carving tool. Her slick black bow was looking a bit better now. Victorie had asked her what had been wrong with her own bow and Serena tried to think of an explanation. "I don't know really," she said finally. "I must have hit it against something while in battle." Serena was almost mad at herself for the damage on her weapon. It almost made her upset, but more angry at herself than anything else.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: A Chip to Fix*O P E N*   A Chip to Fix*O P E N* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:10 pm

Victoire, finishes painting her bow. She then cleans up and puts the stuff away. She looks at Serena,"Oh thats not good"she says softly. "Would you like some help?"she asks the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Chip to Fix*O P E N*   A Chip to Fix*O P E N* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:50 pm

Serena pursed her lips threateningly. Almost tempted to tell the girl yes. Her bow was her most prized possesion, and letting someone touch it would be like Zeus letting a mortal use his Master Bolt. So, Serena was prepared to tell the girl, Hades, no, but would tell her in a much more subtle tone.
"Um, no, I'm good." she said with a smile. "Thank you though." Serena finished the new carving where the chip had been made. She turned the chipped tip into a tiny masterpiece. The tip of the bow now curved into a dog's head, howling. The details were so small though, it just looked like a blob of wood from afar. Serena didn't mind. She found the black paint and carefully started to recoat the bow.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: A Chip to Fix*O P E N*   A Chip to Fix*O P E N* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Victoire sighs and picks up her bow, and pulls it over her shoulder. "Oh well, I'm going to go"she says softly. Victoire pulls off her gloves and throughs them away. She then walks out and heads off, towards Zeus knows where.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Chip to Fix*O P E N*   A Chip to Fix*O P E N* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:22 pm

"Um, okay," Serena said as te girl left. So much for someone to talk to, really. It wasn't like she had asked the girl to leave. She just didn't want any help with her bow. Was that to much to say? Serena laughed. She didn't mean to scare the girl off, if that's what she did. She didn't know, but what she did know was that she was now alone with her fixed and paited bow. It looked great in Serena's eyes but she continued to paint just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chip to Fix*O P E N*   A Chip to Fix*O P E N* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Chip to Fix*O P E N*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: