Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Let Your Freak Flag Fly. [Open!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

Let Your Freak Flag Fly. [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: Let Your Freak Flag Fly. [Open!]   Let Your Freak Flag Fly. [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:13 am

Let Your Freak Flag Fly. [Open!] Tumblr_mo1db8VAiY1s27j0ao1_400
k a m i l l e w e s t | d a u g h t e r o f a p h r o d i t e

Kamille stepped out of the Aphrodite Cabin shower, her newly blue-dyed hair slowly dripping onto the wooden flooring. Just that morning, as an apology for previous silly pranks she demanded they make up for, a few kids from the Hermes cabin, where and how she wasn’t sure, managed to smuggle some hair dye. Kamille wanted to be different; to the varied other cabins, that group of pretty, nice-smelling siblings were quite different, indeed. However, to Kami, it was boring. Outside of her cabin, names were being switched up constantly.

“Is that Paige or Kamille? I have no clue; they all look the same to me!”

She was tired of being known as just another one of those freaks from the mainly blond-haired, blue eyed family. They were possibly one of the largest focuses being picked on by the Hermes and Ares cabins. Even if her new hair caused more “freak!” outbursts, at least they would always remember her as “Kamille, that chick with blue hair.”

As she fumbled to plug in her bedazzled hairdryer, she couldn’t help but secretly hope none of her brothers or sisters would take up the offer of such a radical idea. She hoped they were all too protective over their flowing, golden hair to be such extremists. Then again, she once was, and where was she now?

Kamille sighed, turning on the dryer and becoming lost in a world where everyone was equal; She wasn’t a freak.

Back to top Go down
http://solluxsglasses.tumblr.com/
sabrina...

sabrina...

PostSubject: Re: Let Your Freak Flag Fly. [Open!]   Let Your Freak Flag Fly. [Open!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:53 pm

Amber walked into the cabin, huffing and panting, complaining about her dripping mascara when she saw Kamille.
"Oh... my... God. Kamille, what did... YOU DO?!"
Kamile's hair was different... A LOT different.
Amber stood and stared.
Kamiles lighting blue hair waved in the wind.
"Who did this to you?" Asked the dumbstruck Amber.
"I... LOVE IT!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.writedelight.forumotion.com
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Let Your Freak Flag Fly. [Open!]   Let Your Freak Flag Fly. [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:14 am

Kamille Lynn West

Kamille’s focus snapped up from fumbling with the hairdryer, to the girl standing in the Aphrodite cabin doorway. “
Amber, you scared me,” she sighed, after realizing who it was. She continued to blunder with the hairdryer until she unraveled the muddle of chords and plugged it into the wall. Kamille began to blow the soft wind into her hair, being sure to keep it on the low setting. How rude it would be to drown her own friend out with this unnecessary vanity!You really love it?” she beamed. Perhaps the abuse wouldn’t be nearly as bad as she’d expected. Then again, people did entitle her ‘Drama Queen’ for a reason.

outfit = here

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
sabrina...

sabrina...

PostSubject: Re: Let Your Freak Flag Fly. [Open!]   Let Your Freak Flag Fly. [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:29 pm

"Absolutely. Love it." Said Amber smiling, tossing her hair over her shoulder.
She strutted into the cabin, and set her purse down on her pillow filled bed, then walked up to a mirror obscuring most of the cabin. She turned in circles and applied lip-gloss.

"No wonder they call me drama queen, huh?" Giggled Amber as she embraced Kamille's bright blue hair. She looked pretty.

Amber finished applying her lip gloss and turned around.
"Listen- there's a party at the lake tonight- you coming?" Asked Amber matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Let Your Freak Flag Fly. [Open!]   Let Your Freak Flag Fly. [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:25 pm

Kamille Lynn West

Kamille grinned. “
Thanks.” She continued to slowly dry her hair, adding volume to the natural curls.

I’d love to go,” she agreed, inwardly laughing at how Amber seemingly read her mind. Maybe they’d have more in common than was assumed before.

outfit = here

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
sabrina...

sabrina...

PostSubject: Re: Let Your Freak Flag Fly. [Open!]   Let Your Freak Flag Fly. [Open!] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:52 pm

Amber admired Kamille's gorgeous hair. The bouncy, silky locks slowly dried.
Amber was secretly bursting with pleasure that Kamille would go with her. She really liked her.
Although Amber's act of a drama queen was great, and she had friends, none were like Kamillle.
She was different, just like Amber.

"What time do you want to go? Do you wanna go with boys or by ourselves?" Asked Amber casually, walking over to her wardrobe and throwing it open.

Amber was looking to go on a date before. But now that she met Kamille, she wondered if she would have any friends to introduce Amber to.
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Let Your Freak Flag Fly. [Open!]   Let Your Freak Flag Fly. [Open!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:06 pm

Kamille Lynn West

Kamille snorted a bit, shrugging her shoulders ever-so-slightly. “
We can go by ourselves. It’ll be fun.

She unplugged the mechanism when she felt her hair was dry enough. She ran a hand through her wavy locks, brushing the bangs from her face. “
I’m gonna change, then,” she sighed, rummaging through her clothes, trying to find a nice outfit.

As soon as Kamille finished, she looked to her newfound friend. “
Yeah?” she asked, twirling on the spot.

outfit = here

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let Your Freak Flag Fly. [Open!]   Let Your Freak Flag Fly. [Open!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let Your Freak Flag Fly. [Open!]
Page 1 of 1