Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

To remember and forget {Private with Lana}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

To remember and forget {Private with Lana}  Empty
PostSubject: To remember and forget {Private with Lana}    To remember and forget {Private with Lana}  I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:39 am

Cody sat on the ground, tearing up fistfuls of the spring green grass that was beneath him. The breeze that came in ruffled his already tousled blonde hair. He wore the orange camp T-shirt underneath a button down blue flannel shirt with dark blue jeans the color of the night sky. He wasn't angry at anyone but himself. For the week that he'd been at camp, he couldn't remember anything. And being here didn't help. His own parent hadn't even claimed him yet. Maybe he was doomed never to remember anything about his past life.

The only thing clue about his past life lay in the bronze snowflake charm that rested just in the hollow of his neck, suspended by a leather chain. Cody refused to call it a necklace, he wasn't a girl, to him, it was a charm holder. But so far it had done nothing for him. He stopped ruining the grass beneath his feet and then started fingering the charm. Cody hopped that it would do something, anything. No, it was just a stupid piece of bronze. He just wanted to remember, but obviously that wasn't going to happen. Ever. Cody frowned slightly. When would something happen to him that was actually good?

(ooc- sorry about the short post, it was early in the morning for me and I actually had nothing to go on. Usually they will be longer, I promise!)
Back to top Go down
gabby500

gabby500

PostSubject: Re: To remember and forget {Private with Lana}    To remember and forget {Private with Lana}  I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:25 pm

Huh?
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: To remember and forget {Private with Lana}    To remember and forget {Private with Lana}  I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:49 pm

gabby500 wrote:
Huh?

Er, Gabby? Yeah, just an FYI, if it says 'Private', don't reply, K? Perhaps you could get yourself a mentor to show you around? I hear there are lots of great ones!
Back to top Go down
gabby500

gabby500

PostSubject: Re: To remember and forget {Private with Lana}    To remember and forget {Private with Lana}  I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To remember and forget {Private with Lana}    To remember and forget {Private with Lana}  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To remember and forget {Private with Lana}
Page 1 of 1