Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lana Erickson's Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lana Erickson

Lana Erickson

Lana Erickson's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Lana Erickson's Characters   Lana Erickson's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:21 am

Name:
Lana Sophia Erickson
Birthday:
Born on July 10, 1994
Godly Parent:
Aceso
Mortal Parent:
Michael Erickson.
Years at Camp:
This is Lana's first year, but her has been trying to get her to come for about four years.
Until recently Lana didn't believe him, but some creature attacked her a few weeks ago and she finally agreed.
Brief History:
Ever since Lana was five years old she knew she was different. She had friends, and she had boys chasing after her, but she always felt like she didn't belong. As she got older she became more determined to find her mother. Lana's father tried to stop her, but she didn't listen. The search dragged on for years. Than, one day a hideous creature attacked Lana, that's when her father decided it was time to send her to Camp.
Physical Appearance:
Lana stands out in a crowd, with her tan skin, long blonde hair, and dark gray-ish brown eyes. She has lean muscular legs, earned from years of dancing. Lana's hair has random sprouts of color making her even more noticeable in any crowd.
Pets:
Lana has a small white and brown hamster named Skittles.
Weapons:
Lana doesn't enjoy fighting, and she never carries any weapons around with her. The only thing she has ever carried around with her is mace, and her attitude.
Talents:
Lana is an amazing singer, but she doesn't believe this to be true so she rarely ever sings in public. Lana is also a very graceful dancer, and has been dancing for several years now.
Fatal Flaw
Leah's fatal flaw is her determination. It may not sound that fatal at first, but when she wants something, she will do anything to get it. Although, she would never purposely harm another human, if they stand in her way, she might end up doing so.
Personality:
She is a very intelligent, nice, sweet, and outgoing girl. And she isn't afraid to make a statement. People often categorize her as odd because she says quirky things, that come off as a bit strange. Lana don't mind being alone, but it's not her favorite thing to be. She carefully picks her friends, which could annoy some people. Lana doesn't have a huge temper, it takes a lot to tick her off, and when she is mad, she always runs off, so nobody has to get hurt.

Last edited by Lana Erickson on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lana Erickson's Characters   Lana Erickson's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:09 am

First of all, I'd like to commend you for coming up with an interesting character. I especially like the detail included in the Brief History section. However, there are a few things I'd like to add:

A) Personality
I see that you've added a bit of her personality on the Physical Appearance section. Kindly separate them and expound on what she's like. Is she hot-tempered? Does she prefer to keep away from groups and posses?

B) Flaws
Lana needs a Fatal Flaw and a few more flaws here and there (unless, of course, she isn't human). For example, is she violent and impulsive? Is she too lax to care? Add flaws to her personality and make sure her fatal flaw is something rather grave.

Other than the previous statements mentioned, it's a great start! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Lana Erickson

Lana Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Lana Erickson's Characters   Lana Erickson's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:52 am

Thanks so much! That means a lot! I fixed it, is it better now?
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Lana Erickson's Characters   Lana Erickson's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Erm.... Alceme was not a goddess she was the mortal mother of Heracles.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Lana Erickson's Characters   Lana Erickson's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:35 pm

Kyrian is correct. :3 Please try and find an actual godly parent. I suggest using this page to assist you in finding a Greek deity that you'd like to use!
Also, I don't see a Personality section in your info...Please add one with at least four sentences! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Lana Erickson

Lana Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Lana Erickson's Characters   Lana Erickson's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:54 pm

Ooops.. ! & my personality section is in the other part .
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Lana Erickson's Characters   Lana Erickson's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:56 pm

She's accepted. ^^ However, I do ask that you take the personality out from under "Other" and make it its own "Personality" section.
Great character! And welcome to Camp Half-Blood!
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Lana Erickson

Lana Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Lana Erickson's Characters   Lana Erickson's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Thank you:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lana Erickson's Characters   Lana Erickson's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lana Erickson's Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: