Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

You Didn't Forget About Us, Did You? [Imperium & Event]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

You Didn't Forget About Us, Did You? [Imperium & Event] Empty
PostSubject: You Didn't Forget About Us, Did You? [Imperium & Event]   You Didn't Forget About Us, Did You? [Imperium & Event] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:22 am

You Didn't Forget About Us, Did You? [Imperium & Event] Bunker_in_the_Woods_-_geograph.org.uk_-_868268

Imperium

The Imperium are back! They have been hiding away in a bunker in the Camp Half Blood woods for a few weeks now because of a vision one of their members had that said trouble was brewing at the camp. Now it's the zombie apocalypse and they are prepared.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: You Didn't Forget About Us, Did You? [Imperium & Event]   You Didn't Forget About Us, Did You? [Imperium & Event] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:39 am

You Didn't Forget About Us, Did You? [Imperium & Event] Tumblr_lx4mll5zCB1r95dywo1_500
Allison Darren
Daughter of Aphrodite

I paced back and forth in the Strategy room. The room was a gray, metal box, like all the others, but maps of the camp and the areas surounding it were plastered across the walls. Blue prints lay on the table in the center of the room. A white board with arrows drawn all over it sat in the left corner. I'd spent the past thirty-six hours in this room. My mugs of coffee were proof. I took a sip of my latest one. It was crazy in the bunker. It was small, strict, and serious. It was a far cry from the lavish, posh, and care-free headquarters back in Brooklyn. It was kind of nice to be in a less fancy place, but I still felt a little homesick.
I walked over to a map of the cabin courtyard. I took another sip of coffee. According to the scouts who'd looked at the camp this morning, the Ares and Hephaestus cabins, the Big House, the Mess Hall, the Infirmary, the Library, the Camp Store, the Armory, and the Treetop Village were where campers were taking refuge and fortifying. I imagined what it would've been like hiding in the Aphrodite cabin. The smell would probably kill the zombies before those prisses could.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: You Didn't Forget About Us, Did You? [Imperium & Event]   You Didn't Forget About Us, Did You? [Imperium & Event] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:44 pm

You Didn't Forget About Us, Did You? [Imperium & Event] 250px-Jakefdgsdfg
Kai Puckerman

I was sitting in a chair by Alli watching her over working herself. I got up walked over to her and sat on the table. "Come on Alli you are over working yourself and you need a break." I told her then tried to dragged her from the table.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: You Didn't Forget About Us, Did You? [Imperium & Event]   You Didn't Forget About Us, Did You? [Imperium & Event] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:23 am

You Didn't Forget About Us, Did You? [Imperium & Event] Tumblr_lx4mll5zCB1r95dywo1_500
Allison Darren
Daughter of Aphrodite

'No, no, I can't," I told him. Sure, Kai was just trying to be nice, but it was frustrating me. We'd been here a month and we barely had an idea of what to do. I'd called Diana, who, along with a few others, was still at the headquarters. She said that zombies were there too. They found us...whoopee. I had to figure out how we could all get back home without getting slaughtered.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: You Didn't Forget About Us, Did You? [Imperium & Event]   You Didn't Forget About Us, Did You? [Imperium & Event] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:54 am

You Didn't Forget About Us, Did You? [Imperium & Event] 250px-Jakefdgsdfg
Kai Puckerman

You Didn't Forget About Us, Did You? [Imperium & Event] Darren+Criss+darren
Demetri Anderson

Kai's POV

"Come on Alli, it's midnight. Take a break, get some sleep, and we'l watch out for any zombies." Demetri said referring to the both of us. I placed a quick peckon her lips and stood up. "If you're not taking a break at least let us do something to help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Didn't Forget About Us, Did You? [Imperium & Event]   You Didn't Forget About Us, Did You? [Imperium & Event] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Didn't Forget About Us, Did You? [Imperium & Event]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The CHB Forest-
Jump to: